Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shalgo

shalgo

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 4:52am | IP Logged
one change which i have felt ocnti nuously in BV is that they have transformed maasa character's from that with gray shades to a dark character.

earlier at times we used to like her........somewhat relate her to maybe our grandmothers who lived in villages.....but now she has been shown as completely heartless....i do not know the reason...creatives is it by design....or is it a mistake

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "grey to dark" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 8:48am | IP Logged
You are right, i used to love her character even when she wsdoing all the craps...but now she has crossed all the limits.. and i feel Mahavir's character is far more better than massa's.. she has no heart anymore..and simply let her DIL be the servant at her enemy's house that was the limit.....massa is sick...creatives making it by mistake or anything...they destroyed her character completely meaningless.

regalla

Goldie

regalla

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
yes, i also agree..earlier whatever she used to do was due to her conservativeness that is prevalent in most of the old people

but now, they have started showing her as a rude, self centred, egoistic maternal figure..which is wrong.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

big_vikrant_fanprachi_poorviRockChicGirl

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 12:42am | IP Logged
well she's not heartless..she went through a lot..which has made her so arrogant..!..

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

well she's not heartless..she went through a lot..which has made her so arrogant..!..
But the arrogance doesnt justify her behaviour towards poor AnandiAngry

regalla

Goldie

regalla

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
i agree.. arrogance does not mean that she can contemplate getting her grandson Jagdish married again....

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
 i think her experience (bad) should have taught her to provide all sorts of security to her family (Anandi) as she went hrough bad experience as noone was thereto protect her but now she is there...

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

i think her experience (bad) should have taught her to provide all sorts of security to her family (Anandi) as she went hrough bad experience as noone was thereto protect her but now she is there...
She didnt learn a thingAngry.. she herself a widow treating other widows so badly....nevr gave her family a sense of protection or make them felt that she is there if they have any problems in their life... on the contrary she is their nightmare....they all are scared of what massa will say about that....how meanAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mehraanRockChicGirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top