Jaane pehchaane se do ajnabee-PART 1-PAGE 4-3/3/10

dmg_fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Heyy guys.......

this is the fic related to my shop of requests......u  dont know about it then chek dis link

THE MAIN CONCEPT OF THIS FIC IS BY SONALI DI  (sonalihutifan) so most credit goes to her........

it is a mini fic of about 5 parts

INTRODUCTION

Kehte hain ki jab rishton par mausam ka rang chadhta hai to rishtey aur bhi mazbut ho jaate hain magar kuch rishte dabe paon aakar mausam par bhi apna ranga chod jaate hain,, rishte aur raaste to ek hi sikke ke do pehlu hain, kabhi raaste pe chalte chalte rishte ban jaate hain aur kabhi rishte nibhaate nibhaate raaste mil jaate hain par fark sirf itna hai ki koi rishton mein gum hoke raate bhul jaata hai aur koi raate milte hi rishton ko bhul jaata hai. Apno par bharosa na karke shaayad unpe bharosa karte hain jo apne pe hi bharosa na kar paayein. Kitni ajeeb baat hai ki kabhi kabhi vo log jinhe hum sabse jyaada pyaar karte hain, jinhe hum pehchaante hain vo anjaane ban jaate hain aur kuch anjaan log jaane pehchaane lagne lagte hain. Shaayad yahi zindagi ki sachai hai ki jo kabhi anjaan hokar bhi ek dusre ko pehchaante the vo ban jaate hain jaane pehchaane se do ajnabee

Kabhi yuhi mil jaate hain jeevan ke raastey

Saamne hoti hai manzil dil ki

Lekin do chaar kadam ka chota sa faasla

Ban jaata hai doorie meelon ke

Phir ek baar humein raah na milti

Reh jaati saari khushiyan adhuri

Aisa bhi hota hai pyaar mein kabhi kabhi

Ban jaate hain hum

JAANE PEHCHAANE SE DO AJNABEE

Sometimes our approach to life meets

In front of us stands our destiny

But the distance of a few short steps

Might change suddenly to miles many

Again it happens, we don't find our way

Again in life we cannot have our say

Love becomes enclosed in risks and dangers

And together we become

TWO KNOWN STRANGERS

" basket you sure ?" he questioned as he stroked her hair and kissed her forehead.

She looked up at him and widening her lips into a smile she replied " yes armaan I am perfectly alright"

" yes armaan I am perfectly alright "he said mimicking her as he continued "it was me who was not so well this morning and had to take an early leave from duty"

She smiled at his concern and said " armaan mera itna khayal mat rakho, kahin mujhe khud ki hi nazar na lag jaaye"

" ridhima tumhaari khushiyon ko kabhi nazar nahi lagegi, main hun na tumhaare saath" he replied as he caressed her cheek

" armaan tum kabhi mujhe akela to nahi chodoge na"she asked with tears welling up her eyes just at the mention of having to be without him

He looked straight into her eyes and said " ridhima kabhi nahi, bharosa hai mujhpar"

She looked at him and said " khud se zyaada"

" bas now go to sleep '. Good night kal savere hospital bhi jaldi jaana hai"  he replied as he softly caressed her back and pulling the comforter up slept hugging her.

-------------------------------------------------------------

As she felt the rays of the sun reach her eyes she slowly shifted in her sleep and hugging him tight she kissed his bare chest as she spoke sleepily " armaan utho'.subah ho gayi"

He smiled as he felt her lips on his chest and after kissing her forehead he got up and buttoning his shirt went to get freshened up and coming back he went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee for them. He moved back with coffee to his room and settling himself beside ridhima he kissed her gently as she woke up and settled herself on his lap and picked up the coffee mug and alternately both started sucking sips of coffee from it. This was like their normal routine now. They woke up early and then lazied around for a while before actually getting ready.

-------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued..................

GUYS I TRULTY HOPE U LIKE IT
SONALI DI......I HOPE I AM LIVING UPTO UR EXPECTATIONS.....

PLS COMMENT
APPRECIATE/CRITICIZE

LOVE
KAVYA

Edited by dmg_fanatic - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haiiiiiiiiiiiiii Kavya❤️ how r u ❤️

Congrats For The New FF ❤️

Awesome start Sweetheart❤️The starting lines of the story r really THE TRUE n PERFECT ones❤️ I too agree with it , some people became our life even we don't have them from the start of our life ❤️

I really LoVe to read the next coming story of this FF❤️Will be waiting for ur next updates❤️

Takecare . . .  LoVe U❤️

Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
Riddss thumbnail
heyyy dear,
nice part
thanks for PM

love
Riddss
frnd.of.frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Kayva..  Sweetu..
yeh kaise likha tumne..?
Pata hai intro ka jo First Para thha na.. I read it like 6-7 times..
It was PERFECTLY written yar..
Mujhe ab bas jaldi se yeh padhni hai..
Sonali Seems like an interesting start for ur idea..
You've chosen right person to give words to ur thoughts..

Thanx for the PM sweetu..
Wish you nd ur family a Very happy nd Safe Diwali..

Luv
Rucha
dmg_fanatic thumbnail
still waiting hima di
Lovely_Diva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey kavya, nice one... really liked the intro..looking forward to reading this one too :)
thanx for the pm
arshluver_15 thumbnail
Hey kavya
that was gr8 start
very intersting consept
nice tittle and the song
i liked it
the introdution is very nice too
lookes like both armaan n ridhima are married in this one
cont soon
witing
put me in the PM list if u are having one
lods of luv
nruti
IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey baccha!....

So ...so...soooo sorry for the veryyy late comment...!

It was veryyyyyyy beautiful...!I am still in awe with the opening lines ...it was all so true and so, beautifully penned down!!!!

The scenes were awesome and it had a very special thing about it which I cannot describe properly in words!

It had the perfect begining and now, I can think how u are going to take the story forward!

Thanks a lottt for this wonderful piece of work and the underlying emotions in it!

I know I have pestered u a lot for this and I'm not going to say sorry at all...but am standing right before u and bowing my head...hats off girl!!!

I can now, scream to the world, "KAVYA IS THE BEST...at least better than me..."

Believe me, I wouldn't have written it in such a magnificient way...genius minds, certainly are rare...!

Will wait for more...hmm...but not sooner...coz when u take time, u write exceptionally well...!But still, please do continue very soon...!

sweetaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HeyY !
nice part-- especially loved the first 2 paras-- very beautifully written ! =)
pls update soon !
dmg_fanatic thumbnail
heyya

i am so glad u liked it