Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Neeta empty your PM dhabba. :P

Love,
Radz

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh dang, it's always full :S lol, emptied! :)
-Krupa- thumbnail
we should have simple video contests..

like a picture contest (where you have to use only one pic and make the best video possible with it..
or a 30 sec contest (where you need to add as many clips of something to show a relationship or character in 30 secs)

Clue 1:

This serial mainly having a story outline of women's education...producer vikatan televista's....
a)name this actress's name
b) name her three shows on sun TV

NEXT CLUE INFO: You will find your next clue in this tamil forum (unscrambe this) tkusrai
In that forum you can find your next clue in the topic where Sanjeev with someone else is in IF..

Edited by Tumhari_Khushi - 14 years ago
Anhdara13 thumbnail
^^ I actually really like that idea. I've come across a lot of competitions like that on YT, and it really challenges an individual. Plus, it's a lot of fun. :) maybe we could implement this as a monthly thing? Each month, or every two months or something, we have a different competition? Some can be for photos, or timings like Krupa suggested, and some can be on genre, or a song, or a couple or show. It reaches out to everyone then. :)

Love,
Radz

-Krupa- thumbnail
^yes, exactly..i saw so many of these on YT and liked them because it won't be too hard or too time consuming.. thanks =)
Anhdara13 thumbnail
I'm not too sure about being hard or time consuming. :P I've tried something along those lines, and it's definitely challenging, but also rewarding, because you're pushing you're creativity. It'd be fun, that's for sure. :)

Love,
Radz

-Krupa- thumbnail
well..i guess..because now you have a limit..but it would be easier to judge and stuff..because it would be quicker and all..
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@krupa: firstly: love your avi! secondly: awesome idea, i think it would be easiest to judge upon one song and ppl can choose their own couples/pictures to use..
PremKiDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Krupa-

we should have simple video contests..

like a picture contest (where you have to use only one pic and make the best video possible with it..
or a 30 sec contest (where you need to add as many clips of something to show a relationship or character in 30 secs)

aww.....awesome idea dear.👏  👏 👏
completely agree wid u.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
We will work on all the suggestions asap guys 😊. The ideas are simply superb.😉 Keep sharing.
We should have mini contests every other week. The problem is we are not quite sure how many are willing to participate

--VM Dev team--
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago