Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OptimisticEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
YES YES siya I am talking about your shahid kapur..........
I'm sure if good banner offer her role she won't say no.......
In fact she said in one of her arti if balaji offer a film and opposite tushar she would do that film.....
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ i really dont want her to be another balaji loyalist :( she should do work outside balaji as well
cemre thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏

I LOVE THIS LADY  .. PANCHI BEUTIFUL AND DAZZLING
Edited by cemre - 14 years ago
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
siyaaaaaaaaaaa!! love u for posting the video!!! im so happy :D ...haaye shes an angel in disguise..i love her!!
and yaar.. u wnt belive it ..but me tooo!!!!!!!!!!! im dying to see her with harman baweja 🤣!!
in one of her interview she said..she wud only work in movies if she were casted AGAINST tushar kapoor 🤣🤣 that made me laugh...'against' ka kya matlab? 🤣 does she hate him or like him?? 🤣

Edited by Jessuu - 14 years ago
Jessuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiNaKsHiii

🤣Ha Ha
acha tell me whose da jodi in da middle of ur srk-michi siigggy ??

If  [up there] ^^ is also considered as chatting den i also say 'PANCHI bora is the best'😆😆

🤣🤣 minu the middle waali jodi is of jimmy shergill and kulraj randhawa..theyre a famous jodi in punjabi cinema😆 i wish panchi cud also work in a punjabi movie 🤣
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jessuu

siyaaaaaaaaaaa!! love u for posting the video!!! im so happy :D ...haaye shes an angel in disguise..i love her!!

and yaar.. u wnt belive it ..but me tooo!!!!!!!!!!! im dying to see her with harman baweja 🤣!!
in one of her interview she said..she wud only work in movies if she were casted AGAINST tushar kapoor 🤣🤣 that made me laugh...'against' ka kya matlab? 🤣 does she hate him or like him?? 🤣

wahhht ?? was panchi joking or was  serious dat tym !!??😕🤣Edited by MiNaKsHiii - 14 years ago
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jessuu

🤣🤣 minu the middle waali jodi is of jimmy shergill and kulraj randhawa..theyre a famous jodi in punjabi cinema😆 i wish panchi cud also work in a punjabi movie 🤣

Kulraj yani dat kareena kareena wali ladki naa?? haan jimmy and kulraj do make a shandaar jodi😉
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thx siya sis for the vid...chi sure is looking pretty and elegant...thk god atleast she is keeping herself busy n not sitting vela like some person 😛

Bhikaji Rokzzzzzzzz😆😆

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Twinooooooooooo🤗 loveeeeee u for the video.... one word chi looks beautiful😍☺️

@mehak luvs rani and love.223 welcome to the PFC🤗
Jessuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiNaKsHiii

wahhht ?? was panchi joking or was  serious dat tym !!??😕🤣

No idea if she was serious or not😆 and haan kulraj is the kareena kareena wwaali..did u watch that show too?😳😆