| Today's episode was awesome !!! |

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Ajay Devgan enters Jetha's house and is very angry with Jetha that he left his babuji alone on the road !!!

Babuji shouts on Jetha for leaving him there !! He tells Ajay that Jetha is no.1 bhullakad. And he would never except that he did a mistake

Champak chacha , daya and tappu all start complaining about Jetha. Jetha asks them to keep quiet.

He tells ajay that there are lot of complaints about this tappu but still i never scold him, this daya always keeps shouting for me from balcony and keeps saying that tappu ke papa ur banayan has got 3 smal holes, tappu ke papa ur shirt is torn etc etc. And babuji always treats me like a small kid.Always keeps shoutinig at me !!! Keeps calling me babuchak !!! Now people have started thinking that my name is babuchak and surname is jethya.😆

Daya then says " Hey maa mataji , i forgot to welcome ajay by doing pooja." She brings the thali for pooja and in meantime tappu tells all the Gokuldham memebrs that Ajay devgan has come in their home !! everybody rush in their home.

The members asks ajay questions about his upcoming movie all the best. He asks all of them to watch his movie and leaves

The society members start bursting crackers and enjoy diwali. Jetha is trying to scare Iyyer by throwing crackers at him !!! 😆 😆.

Everybody enjjoy the crackers and the episode ends !!!

PRECAP : Tappu is going for some camp and babuji asks jetha to bid him goodbye. Jetha is not fully awake. He kisses tappu and is still in sleep so he is about to fall down and also make tappu fall down !!! Babuji hits jetha and says  " arre jaag jaa,aalsi jaag ja !!!" 😆 😆

I hope u all enjoyed the update. If yes please press the like button !!!😳 😃

Edited by ishan.k - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago