Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

India-Forums

| Today's episode was awesome !!! |

Ishan. Moderator
Ishan.
Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Ajay Devgan enters Jetha's house and is very angry with Jetha that he left his babuji alone on the road !!!

Babuji shouts on Jetha for leaving him there !! He tells Ajay that Jetha is no.1 bhullakad. And he would never except that he did a mistake

Champak chacha , daya and tappu all start complaining about Jetha. Jetha asks them to keep quiet.

He tells ajay that there are lot of complaints about this tappu but still i never scold him, this daya always keeps shouting for me from balcony and keeps saying that tappu ke papa ur banayan has got 3 smal holes, tappu ke papa ur shirt is torn etc etc. And babuji always treats me like a small kid.Always keeps shoutinig at me !!! Keeps calling me babuchak !!! Now people have started thinking that my name is babuchak and surname is jethya.LOL

Daya then says " Hey maa mataji , i forgot to welcome ajay by doing pooja." She brings the thali for pooja and in meantime tappu tells all the Gokuldham memebrs that Ajay devgan has come in their home !! everybody rush in their home.

The members asks ajay questions about his upcoming movie all the best. He asks all of them to watch his movie and leaves

The society members start bursting crackers and enjoy diwali. Jetha is trying to scare Iyyer by throwing crackers at him !!! LOL LOL.

Everybody enjjoy the crackers and the episode ends !!!

PRECAP : Tappu is going for some camp and babuji asks jetha to bid him goodbye. Jetha is not fully awake. He kisses tappu and is still in sleep so he is about to fall down and also make tappu fall down !!! Babuji hits jetha and says  " arre jaag jaa,aalsi jaag ja !!!" LOL LOL

I hope u all enjoyed the update. If yes please press the like button !!!Embarrassed Big smile

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by ishan.k - 15 October 2009 at 2:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

biniepisces25pop77

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ishan!!!
Great Update..
Ishan. Moderator
Ishan.
Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Thanks a lottt Devanshi !!! Big smile

Edited by ishan.k - 15 December 2009 at 9:53pm
binie Goldie
binie
binie

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 6:55am | IP Logged
wah wah kyaa baat hai... itni lambi post......Wacko but really good work.......Clap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top