Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Bandini 15th October

Hey guys,

Here is today's written update, finally complete!

Detailed Update

The episode starts with Santo waiting for DM to arrive he comes there. The wind is blowing all the way through. DM walks past Santo and sits on the Malik's chair.
DM: Speak what do you want.
Santo: Justice, up till today everyone has been making my life decisions and I have accepted it. My nanaji got me married to you, to save his maan and you married me so the people in this town respect you more, and my kismet was lucky for you. I even accepted that Malik, because on my neck I wore your mangalsurta and on my forehead is your sindoor. For a woman you know how important the sindoor and mangalsutra is Malik. In the house where I was meant to get  a bahu's rights I was kept there as a servant, where I was meant to be a Malikin I was kept as a Bandini I even accepted that as I was getting all my happiness slowly, I was given a mother's right, a daughters love but my husband DM is taking all that away from me because whilst he is around he wants me to wear another man's mangalsurta and sindoor, she is like every girl wants to marry a man of her choice, someone she knows and understands I never got that chance, but when I started liking him then... you are my husband and my malik, you are my culprit and my justice giver as well. I want justice.
DM listening to her Santo continues to speak.
Santo: Yes I love DM. Yes I love you in this life time and I can't think about anyone else as that is a crime for me. Malik you are my culprit and you will also decide you are not only stealing my love you are stealing a mother away a daughter away...DM stops her.
DM: Now listen to me, you have accused me of many things, and put your case forward well as well, but this is only one side of the story, you want to know the reason for my decision. Life doesn't go on with love only, a marriage is a life time of support, look at my age and your age what will you do when I die.
Santo: I know marriage is for a lifetime but sometimes with the one you love on moment is enough to get you through a whole lifetime, you should understand this better than anyone else, I mean Malikin left you have way through your lifetime and you didn't leave that relationship. If you can spend ur lifetime with her memories why can't I Malik?
DM: Listen Chorki...Santo cuts him off
Santo: I have understood your decision, I am ready for this wedding and this lagan I am only doing for your happiness but after separating for you I shall not be able to live but what difference does it make where a dead person stays. Santo is about to leave when DM stops her.
DM gets up from his chair and goes up to Santo: You came here for justice, how can you leave with listening to my decision. My decision is that DM has made a mistake and to repay for this, I accept your hand and he takes her hand in his hand. Santo looks at DM. I am your culprit you can give me any punishment you wish to. Santo is happy and hugs him!!
DM is standing there but then eventually puts his arms around her.

Ba tells Hiten to brong Santo.
Hiten: No nani, you were correct Ba, Santo shouldn't lose her self respect if she comes into this house Papa, will bring her.
DM: That's correct look I brought her back, your mother.
Everyone gets up.
DM: I will get married to her, why are you looking at me like this.
Everyone happy but Taru and Maulik
DM tells Birwa to put a D on Santo's hand when she does the mendhi.
DM then to Santo: I accept you as my wife in front of all the family members.
Everyone happy once again expect Taru and Maulik. Taru leaves from there.
DM tells her to take his arshiward which she does.

Kaddu and Hiten arguing over the mandap and where it should be and Hiten says courtyard whilst Kaddu says Hall. Birwa also comes there and says how Hiten is doing all the work. Hiten says he has learnt to from staying at Nanaji's, when he notices a problem with the flowers Birwa has and leaves.

Santo comes to Birwa and says she will put the flowers up. Birwa is like it is your wedding you can't work. Champakali walks past and Santo is like I will help you. Champakali is like no, how can the bride work. Santo is like what do I do. Shaskank calls her over. Santo is like no one is letting me work tell me what work do you have. Shaskank asks about how the rangoli he has made is? It is a mess. Santo is shocked and Kaddu laughs at it, Kaddu tells her to tell the truth. Shanskank is like I trust Santo she won't lie. Santo to be honest you are going to have to make this Rangoli again. Kaddu laughs more. Shaskank tells her to get him breakfast. Santo and Shaskank have a heart to heart. Santo can't believe all this happiness. Shaskank is like it was going to come sooner or later. Santo is like I will bring everyone a drink as they are all working for me.

Toral and Ba.
Ba: We have done all the wedding preparation but we have forgotten all about the honeymoon.
Toral agrees.
Ba: I can't tell DM.
Toral: Meaning you want me to speak to uncle, I can't do that I mean I have no problem in saying it but now I am his DIL to be. That won't be right.
Ba: Are you done? Tell Santo to speak to DM about it.
Toral: Oh ok, Santo is walking past and Toral calls her over.

Santo is like do you want some juice as well?
Toral: Yes and come and sit.
Santo goes over.  
Toral: You know after marriage Pati, Patni go out to travel.
Santo: Yes, are you and Hiten going anywhere?
Toral: Yes me and Hiten are going to Egypt for our Honeymoon.
Santo: For what? Airline?
Toral laughs: When husband and wife go away after marriage, they call that a honeymoon. SO where are you and DM uncle going?
Santo: I don't know, I haven't asked Malik.
Ba: DM knows so why don't you go and ask him.

In DM's room.
DM: Put the chai here.
Santo: Its not tea, its juice.
DM: I don't have it get me tea.
Santo thinking about Ba's words about a cool mind and starts saying cold tea.
DM: What do you mean cold tea? Speak clearly.
Santo: Are you going Antwerp straight after the wedding?
DM: No but I will go after a while to see the business. Why if you want something I can get Pinakin to bring it?
Santo: No Malik, I was...
DM: Speak....
Santo: Ba was asking where we are going for our Honeymoon?
DM: tells Santo to sit and says to her first thing tell me whatever you are thinking without stuttering, now second thing you say honeymoon not honeymoon...where do you want to go?
Santo: Well Antwerp... we can visit and you can get your work done as well or to some Mandir (sorry I didn't get the place)I shall go and get you tea.
DM: I will go and give your Nanaji an invitation but you can let your sisters know, and wait a sec.
He goes to his cupboard and gives her Payal.
DM mutters to himself honeymoon phe.

Santo is coming down the stairs Toral and Ba are waiting
Ba: What did DM say?
Santo:  He gave me these payal.
Ba: Really. These payal are sumberda's, she wore these on her wedding. This proves he has a place for you in her heart.
Toral: By looking at you looks like DM uncle has said yes to the honeymoon.
Santo: Papwahgrh (???)
Ba: When will this girl be a Malikin??

Kaddu, Hiten and Birwa going through a wedding check list.
DM comes down.
Hiten: I want to speak to you, I use to blame you for everything, I never saw you as a father but today dad you gave Santo all the rights she requires, you gave her, her happiness and I always saw you as wrong forgive me for my mistakes.
DM: What are you saying, you are my good son (aww sorry it sounds so much better in Gurjati I have my mom say that to me but she says daughter instead)
Kaddu: Dad we got our dad and mom.
DM: Calls Birwa over, what do you have in your hand?
Birwa: A sorry card, I made this when you were mad at me.
He reads it but he says I can't read it as it is in English.
Birwa: It says Sorry. And I didn't write that we all love you papa.
DM: I love you all too and hugs all three of them. (aww group hug )

Episode ends!

OMG loved today's episode it was amazing!!!

Edited by nikita_88 - 15 October 2009 at 12:56pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821ritakayArchanaamanojRenoeahcirchheda364indiamvatsasoujik27akshtha19swarajgirtweety2009umarajagkmhaa***Anu***Katrina82deepa911kripsysingh008-Jiya-sp87Arsha85mahalaxmikyhmmylifeBidaaifan09arhi_78Gauri22IndraDagapunjabi#1soap-criticLuv-Shonitpiyualkaneela226paljayuknaik99ashbipashasigridRoark-Samira-anna44apknfjholDew-dropammoosswetha10-aditi-leena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 15th October *Complete*" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks niki...

Will wait.... take your time..Big smile

BUt i think DM is right in one point where he says the age difference is a big barrier, he is more than twice her age, and bhagvaan naa karey agar something happens to him she will be all alone to live her entire life.. Shocked Ouchhe is 100% correct....

Whatever am happy that Sanraj is together now and that they are getting married........Embarrassed

Edited by ammoos - 15 October 2009 at 12:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Niki dear. I don't know how you can type.  My hands were shaking after I saw DM's hugLOL

nikita_88

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Thank god its not my turn today ... i couldnt have done it for sure...LOL

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks

nikita_88

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

I know it was so hard to write this update, I just wanted to watch the episode! WOW the episode got better and better as it went on with the Honeymoon and all!!

uknaik99

IF-Rockerz

uknaik99

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks.. sounds like a great episode

nikita_88

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nikita for the very detailed update of a wonderful episode.

With this detailed update and all the post in Mallika's mini update thread I can actually visualize all the scenes. The long wait before I get to see it does not see that bad after all.

Edited by soap-critic - 15 October 2009 at 2:29pm

nikita_88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top