Written/Vid/Pix Update 15th October

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
(Vershus place) vershu has something on her mind and her friends tease her about ashwin ... they ask her what ashwin gave her ... vershu gets fed up of them and answers the door ... the guys says ashwin has sent a car to go to a hotel ... the friends tease her and encourage her to go ... she reaches the hotel and is anxious ...she is wondering around the empty tables, tracing hr hands over the flowers until she reaches one table with a gift, she sees ashwin and he outs his hand around her waist ... she gets lost in the moment but then gets out of his hold ... ashwin says he loves her ... vershu has no words ... vershu has a gradual smile on her face ... ash shows her the gift, which is a cake ... which says "i love you" vershu is shy but is smiling ... ashwin poors his heart out to her ... and says she has all the time to make her decision ...(manavs outside) he is fixing a car near archus night school and is waiting for archu to come out because it is 8pm but then he remembers what he said to vandu about whatever happens now, bappa will do it ... he decides to leave, but sees archu ... now he is in a dilemma ... he decides to go after her ... he is following archu but her doesnt know what to say ... they both are trying to get the train ... they are both on the same carriage ... he sees her ... she sees him ... archu is suddenly anxoius and turns away ... she slowly looks to manav but he is not looking ... she turns away ... manav looks towards her but she is turned away ... the train stops because there has been an accident futher along .... manav gets off the train waiting for archu but archu walks by ... manav is now following archu home .... 2 tiporis see archu and says she is very nice ... then they are following archu and saying she is nice ... manv walks infront of the guys and give them a look to say that she is with him ... archu sees that he saved her from them ... they bith walk together ... but archu walks infront ..manav stops her and tries to talk to her ... archu tells him to leave her alone ... manav stopped ... (archus house) aai asks why archu is late and archu explains about the train ... aai tells archu about Bhauvna Aaai (satish 's aai) and why she came here ... (kitchen) manju is complainging about the work in the kitchen ... archu comes in and tells manju to leave the owrk nad she will do it ... archu sees her thaali and puts it in her room ... manju is confused as to why archu didnt see the missing mangalsutra ... now manju is excited that everything is in her favour ... (vershu room) vershu is in bed remembering every word that ashwin said about his feelings ... she hesistates to dial the phone ... but doesnt dial ... (manjus room) vinod is talking about taking a loan out ... manju is shocked and asks why ... vinod says i want to take the loan out for myself to buy a laptop and increase my abilities ... manju then starts to talk about Bhauvna Aai and how satish has got a job in an international company ... vinod says no because there is no relationship between the two families ... manju says for him and satish to be friends ... and if he gets a recommendation from satish then he will easily get a job... but vinod says he wants to get a job on his own ... he walks out ... manju is not satified and is ready to stir things up and try and get satish back into the house... manju has a huge evil smile on her face ...

Vid/Pix update: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1271304

END!!!

[/MEMBERS]
Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago

i dnt get dis...seriously one time manju n her family didnt wnt satiesh 2 be a prt of dere family.....in stead dey broke dere relationship n wanted manav in da family n now dey dnt wnt manav in da family n dey wnt satish baq??????????........wat da hell??????it dnt mke sense n didnt satiesh's mom even feel embarsed tht after da whole humilation she asked 4 a married girl's hand 4 her son??????????........i seriouslt cnt wait 4 manav's truth 2 be out den archna...her family......n specially sulochna's face will be worth watching!!!!!!!!!!!!...........iam sooooooooooo irritated by dis current track............uhhhhhhhh i hate ittttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thnx for the written update .. no more hopes for the show, at least for the time being ..
Manju only wants Satish back to satisfy her needs. She only wants Satish and Vinod to become close to Vinod can get a better job.

Archana what is wrong with you?? Manav continues to be a sweetheart and she continues to be rude! What would she have done had Manav not been there to save her?

ughhh...same story.. as it happens in all the serials huh!! now archu is gonna get married to satish n at the time of mrg manav's truth is gonna come out.. thn wahi puraani kahani kaun kiske saath hoga😡 why cant manav and archu be together.. they luk so chweet😳
seriously no hopes... gosh...