Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Hello Rajeevians!
A warm welcome to you all at the 'Rajeev Khandelwal Fanclub'
Join me in the Celebrations as this whole month we celebrate the birthday of our hottie Rajeev Khandelwal.
His birthday is no less than a festival for us all so join us all and be a part of all the fun happening in here!
The image
STEP IN THE RISING STAR CORNER' Wish Mr. Rajeev Khandelwal A Very Happy Birthday    & With your presence make it Shine Brighter.. StarStar

33 years ago on this  day that is the 16th of October a STAR  was born...  Nobody ever predicted that this boy will be the reason to live , to smile for the millions of people' Nobody ever knew that a STAR was born on that day' But today after knowing Rajeev , his achievements , the world knows it is BLESSED with one of the FINEST ACTORS & finest human-beings'

Born in a Army Family.. Nobody ever encouraged him to come into the glamor world. As every father would want his son to follow his steps even his father had dreams for him.. lekin un sab se alag jaakar' He took the risk of being independent , fought against the odds & emerged out as a TRUE WINNER' He moved to Delhi & started writing documentaries.. but that did not work for him'. But he did not let disappointment to circle his life' he moved-on' He then gave his audition for a role in the Balaji production house.. He played many characters with in the Balaji production house & also outside. He has always been a man of principles & who loves to take risk. whether it was the role of the bad boy Raj in Kya Hadsa Kya Haqueeqat , or the lover-boy Sujal in Kahiin Tho Hoga, or the Raw agaent
 Raw agaent Varun Awasthi in Time Bomb, or the sweetheart Sharim in Sun Ley Na , or ACP Prithvi in CID,or Captain Rajveer in Left Right Left. He has done every role with PERFECTION. Every time he faces the camera he gives his best shot. He has experimented on his roles & always emerged out as a TRUE WINNER. With MIND BLASTING performances. He is a Versatile actor. His Chemistry with all his heroines just does wonders to the viewers. Even without their knowledge people fall in love with jodi.. whether it is Rajeev Aamna jodi , Rajeev Priyanka jodi, Rajeev Swetha jodi. All just seems to be too scintillating..  Women , when they see him Romancing with his co-stars on screen have only one thought running over in their mind that kaash who us female co-star kii jagah hothe'.
Then Rajeev stepped onto the big screen... he always was different... he always chose to take risks in his life... and the biggest risk rajeev took in his life was Aamir...... Aamir a movie which will not appeal to all kinds of audience.. But still rajeev took it up as a challenge... He strived hard for it.... and then he became the true Aamir in people's nazar.... HE emerged out as a true winner after the movie...Rajeev ne Aamir karke yeh saabit kar diya kii yes may be it is someone else who writes your destiny lekin it is upto you whether you take that path of life or follow your conscience & set a new trend... The word Aamir means Leader aur Rajeev with his exceptional acting has shown the world that he is the Leader..... He is surely Rajeev Aamir Khandelwal.... & the world of commercial cinema calls him a bankable star... The man who knows to achieve success with his hard-work & determination.... Woh kehthe hai  na if you want something with all your heart you tend to achieve it..Rajeev  with his hard-work has proved it to all of us that nothing is impossible...Impossible itself means I'AM Possible.......

Love makes the world go round it's is very true. It's is our driving force, for what ever reason it may be. Poems, plays, and legends can only briefly touch the true meaning of love. We can only feel what that meaning is, and express it in ways only we can understand towards another. The true question we should be asking is not, what life is, but what love is. For us 'Rajeevians' Love is synonymous to Rajeev and vice versa.

'Rajeev' that's a name that is a part of our lives so much so that every time we think of ourselves we come to think of him..Life has changed so much from being a fan to now being a friend. What was randomly a glimpse of yet another telly star has come to grow as a beautiful relation that is ever growing. All of us at some or the other stage has been searching for meanings of love and little did we know that all that meaning of love would get embodied in just one name 'Rajeev'. Everything seems to revolve, begin and end on this one name'

Rajeev , is one person who has personified each character to his best; be it a suave hunk in kya hadsa kya haqueqat, a super egotist Sujal in kahin tho hoga, a super cop in Time bomb and CID, Cool Dude bin Sun Ley Na, A Principled Officer in Left Right Left and super host in Sach ka samna & deal ya no deal.. not just these, a few more feathers on his cap, like some really good documentaries to now entry into films like Aamir; the journey has been incredible. It has been the best example of slow and steady wins the race.

With the looks of a boy- next door, the industry would have thought otherwise of this critically acclaimed actor. When his Aamir released he walked into the hearts of millions with ease. His intense performance made every single person who watched the movie wonder, "what would I have done had I been in such a situation?'

To a lot of people he resembles yesteryears super star Rajesh Khanna and his style of romance is similar to that of his; also his anchoring is spoken as the best on par with the likes of Amitabh Bachchan and Sharukh Khan. He tread in areas which most of the actors think twice to even dream. He made "unconventional" synonymous to his name; yet barged into mainstream with a commercial bang. Very honest, very straight forward and very down to earth, all these adjectives describe, RAJEEV KHANDELWAL.

He is a God sent gift' we could never ask for anything more than this'

One day when God felt generous,
He looked down at me and smiled,
"Since I feel so magnanimous,
I'd like to give you something, child."

He asked me what I wanted,
I said, "Oh, really nothing more,
You've done so much already."
He said, "That's what God is for."

"You have been pretty good," He said,
I know there's not much that you seek,
I will pick a little something,
Just to make your life complete."

With great anticipation,
I looked forward to my gift,
I wondered what God had in mind,
That would give me such a lift.

"This gift," God said, "You realize,
Bears some responsibility,
So, if you accept my present,
You must be willing to agree...

"To offer unconditionally,
A section or a part,
Of more than half of you,
The larger portion of your heart."

"Okay, God," I answered,
"Since in You, I always trust,
I'll meet your obligation,
In the manner that I must."

To myself, I thought, wow, what a gift,
For so much of me, God's asked,
Now what could be so valuable,
That my share was more than half?

With both hands I sought my gift,
I still did not have a clue,
Then God put your hand in mine,
And said His gift to me was YOU!

Rajeevian, it's a new world, we can show , the world Shining, shimmering, splendid..
We can open our eyes but Rajeev has taken us wonder by wonder, over, sideways and under on a magic carpet ride into a whole new world, a new fantastic point of view.

No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming, a whole new world
a dazzling place we never knew but when we are way up here, It's crystal clear
that now we in this whole new world with you at the center, people of so many cultures and religions have come together, now we are in a whole new world with Rajeev
unbelievable sights, indescribable feeling, soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
through an endless diamond sky, a whole new world, a hundred thousand things to see
 you are like a shooting star, come so far you are new horizons to pursue, every moment red-letter, a whole new world that's where we'll be a thrilling chase a wondrous place
for Rajeev and us.

Closing our eyes, we all felt the same, heart beating Did we understand Did we feel the same we thought we only dreamt and wondered if  this is the beginning of burning an eternal flame we believe it's meant to be, we watch Rajeev always, we feel we belong to this new world & RK,  we all felt the same we again wondered if we were only dreaming Or is this burning an eternal flame Saying his name sun shines through the rain A whole life so bright   Saying his name sun shines through the rain A whole life so wonderful Closing our eyes, Did we feel our heart beating Did we understand Did we feel the same and now we are sure, this is an eternal flame.

Rajeev on your birthday we wish that all your dreams come true... May Success pour in every minute of your life... Wishing you a birthday full of happiness, fun, joy, peace & loads of surprises.. You are very Special to all of us.. Have a Very Special Birthday & a Wonderful Year Ahead...Feel on top of the world......

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
There's so many things, We just want to say.

You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,

We're all so grateful, for your calm reactions.

You've always been there, when we needed you to stay.

Kindness and thoughtfulness is your forte,

Our love for you, we wish to convey.

We wish you the best, without any delay.

Hope you enjoy it, from beginning till end,

Here's a hug and kiss, we're ready to send.

Each year your birthday reminds us
That we really want to say
We are very glad to know you;
We think of you each day.

We hope you enjoy your birthday,
All the pleasures it has in store,
And because we appreciate you,
I hope you have many more!

The image

The image 

Lots of Love
Surya...Hug

Edited by sun_423 - 16 December 2009 at 3:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessFlaviaNeha_KNidaRajeev

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Rising Star Corner - Rajeev Khandelwal FC" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 10:51am | IP Logged

At the beginning of his journey Mr. Rajeev Khandelwal wrote documentaries & was more keen on doing the work behind the camera..But life had planned something else for him.... He came to Mumbai.. & was a part of many advertisements like the LML Bike ,  Vasmol Hair Oil, Kodak, Mc Dowells, Nescafe & many others.... But his life changed when he went to audition for Balaji Telefilms Show "Kahiin Tho Hoga".. After some time he got a call from the 'BT' not for  "Kahiin Tho Hoga" but for a different show called "Kya Hadsa Kya Haqueeqat"... & this is from where the story began....

He walked into our lives as a complete stranger, in a short while he captured our hearts & today he rules them & that's Rajeev Khandelwal....

The image

"Ek din yun hii achanak se Rajeev se mile woh ek Hadsa tha...
Aur woh aaj lakhon dilon par "RAJ" kartha hai yeh ek khoobsurat Haqueeqat"...
http://www.feliperose.com/Gold-Brown-Floral-divider%201.gif

"Har ladki ka khwaab: Aayega kabhi na kabhi ghode pe sawaar hoke uska "Raj Kumaar" usse lene...
Par ab hum mein se koi nahii sochega "Kahiin Tho Hoga" kyunke....
Hume humara "Raj Kumaar" 'Sujal Garewal' ke roop mein mil gaya hai"....
Har ladki apne jeevan mein 'Sujal Garewal' jaise saath kii umeed rakhthi hai... kyunke 'Sujal Garewal' woh insaan hai jisne kabhi haarna nahii seekha, usne tho apni haar ko bhi jeet mein badal dii... 'Sujal Garewal' ke pyaar kii koi hadh, koi seema na thi...Aur ek premika apne premi mein 'Sujal Garewal' ka aks
hamesha  dekhna chahthi hai.... Aisa tha 'Sujal Garewal' jisne sabke dilon par ghehri chaap chod dii....

"Sun Ley Na kaha tha Rajeev ne apne chahne waalo se Sarhadon ke par, par kya kahein?
Hum ne kuch aisa suna kii uske baad kissi aur ko sunn ne kii khwaish hii nahii rahii"....

"Aathank se ladne chala tha 'Varun Awasthi', lekin usse khabar kahaan tha kii woh ladthe ladthe kitne dilon mein 'Aman' aur Desh-Prem ka Jhanda Lehragaya"....

"C- Charming...
I- Intelligent...
D- Daring...
Yeh hai humare CID Officer 'A.C.P Prithvi Raj Chauhan'....
Jisse dekhkar ladkiyon ke dil kii dhadkann tez hothi hai... Aur dushmano kii tho yeh bajathe hai khoob baand"....

"Deal Ya No Deal, this is what Rajeev kept saying, Par har koi kehne laga 'Deal' 'Deal' 'Deal' ".....
With his Sweet & Soft nature koi bhi Rajeev ko mana hii nahii kar saktha tha issi liye sab ke zubaan par ek hii shabd tha "DEAL"....

"Left Right Left was what  "Capt. Rajveer Singh Shekhawat told his team when he wanted them to follow him, but little did he know that Battalions of Admirers followed him & are still continuing to do so, in good, bad, rough weather!
So Unconditional was their Affection.. Towards the One & the Only Rajeev Khandelwal".....

"Did you ever know that one phone call could change your life?
If No then surely you have not met 'Rajeev Aamir Khandelwal'...
He will have a lot to tell you about how a single phone call can change your life forever"!!!

Outstanding Performance, Superb Music, Amazing Cinematography, Unbelievably Realistic...
That's Aamir!!!
Aamir - The Leader...
& Mr. Rajeev Khandelwal proved himself to be One.....

"Armaano ko mann mein basaye hue, aaya tha 'Aamir Ali'...Mehfooz rehne kii ichcha lekar...Ranjishon mein phas kar bhi... Usne jeet haasil kar liya.. Aur sahi mayino mein "AAMIR" ban gaya"....

" 'Aamir' ne logon ke dilon par aisa chaap choda kii weh, 'Aamir' 'Aamir' kehthe nahii thake"..

Aur yeh Rajeev ke kamiyaab safar ka anth nahii hai...  Rajeev's next movie "Peter Gaya Kaam Se" release year... Apart from this Rajeev has signed movies like "Return Gift", "Chenab Gandhi".... Rajeev ke liye bollywood mein Aamir uski kamiyaabi kii pehli seedi thi.. Dheere-dheere RK us kamiyaabi kii seedi ko chad raha hai aur apne liye ek kamiyaab actor kii jagah bana raha hai.. Jiski prashansa sab kare....

Sach Ka Saamna ek aisa show joh logon ko Sach bolne kii himmat detha hai.. Chahe woh Sach kitna bhii kadwa kyun na ho lekin woh show us Sach ko accept karne kii taaqat detha hai... Aur logon se is Sach ko bulwaya kissi aur ne nahii balki khud Rajeev Khandelwal ne.. Even though The Show "Sach Ka Saamna" was surrounded by tons of controversies  but Mr. Rajeev Khandelwal walked off with all accolades for being such a Brilliant, Superb Host straight from the hearts of the audience...

& The Journey Still Continues...

Edited by sun_423 - 15 October 2009 at 11:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessFlaviaMoonDesirNidaRajeev

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Fresh new face ~ ITA (2004)

Favorite Jodi (with Aamna) ~ ITA (2004)

Favorite Jodi (with Aamna) ~ SPA (2004)

Best TV Personality ~ ITA (2005)

Most stylish actor ~ MTV style awards (2005)

Most stylish Anchor for Deal Ya NoDeal ~ MTV style awards (2006)

Best Actor in a Cameo role for CID ~ ITA (2006)

Best Actor LRL ~ Sansui awards (2007)

Best Actor LRL ~ Golden awards (2007)

Special Recognition ~ Indian Telly Awards (2008)

Special Recognition ~ Rotary Award (2008)

Edited by sun_423 - 15 October 2009 at 11:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessFlaviaNidaRajeev

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged

farislove - ZeeHug
nramHug
basanti_diyaHug
cute_rabi(Rabi)Hug
 ruksaar_khan(ruksaar)Hug
nailaqureshiHug
angelic eyes(yojnaa)Hug
 angeliclooks_meHug
ANKESH --> (bravehearted)Hug
cuttiepie_81Hug
kiran_sherry(kiran dii)Hug
S a r a hHug

rajeevthegr88(nida)Hug
 lrl rocks(vaishu)Hug
sanaa_firozHug
shareenHug
 mahek-e-gulab(pooja)Hug
neetaldesaiHug
 emms

brid(Mahi)Hug

nyleHug

vivacious virgoHug
pinka_anshu(priyanka)Hug
anitathebest

ambrinaltafHug

sujalkideewaniHug

togepe30 (Vandana)Hug
nazrinkhan (nazu) Hug
maroonHug

janubaba253Hug

ums5Hug

*mansibhatia*Hug

rajeev_crazyHug

minneeHug

Naina_lrlHug

yyyyHug

CINDRELLA(Preeti)Hug

Paru_MHug

amail1601Hug

a_bHug

riya_03Hug

Rajeev Aamna<33Hug

surbhi 01Hug

soniya_1010Hug

4ever ursHug

sunaina02Hug

divyalrlHug

riya_03Hug

rajeev-bigfan(Neha)Hug

BinkyHug

.sritiHug

bhaktikaushalHug

**maham**Hug
NaVy1985Hug

ranjithaHug

violence_peaceHug

Souma.NHug

Asha_36Hug

iqjazHug

Uudee(Chandni)Hug

dramaholic(Dilbagh)Hug

rajeev_deewaniHug

Barnali diHug
Trups diHug

me2koolHug

captain_ranveerHug

cool_subha2006Hug

komalsirwaniHug

salluranifanHug

violence_peaceHug

Sweet_sujalHug

rakshi_sweetyHug

cutykoo20Hug
gktrina(Trina)Hug

RitikaHug

KanakHug

*sowmya*Hug

mz.jessHug

Voldemort (Ajay)Hug

sweety_rajveerHug

88.NainaHug
Sarah khanHug
rajnainaHug
NadiaHug
Thaakur SaabHug
moreremix(Sam)Hug
Sai-liciousHug

lrllover(Nishant)Hug

advilHug

KMP14Hug

SarraCOMBHug

StargoldHug

EyescandyHug

Nez-wek.Hug

Gorgeouss(rajeev)Hug

Sim38Hug

ZerminaHug

Master_blaster(Mannu)Hug

crazyfanar(Fatima)Hug

soulfryHug

friend foreverHug

kirutiHug

maithaliHug
cherishloveHug

xxp2xxHug

maria_srkHug

-skylark-Hug

Cool_DiptiHug

pihuHug

RAdabestHug

angel16Hug

royal princeHug

MURALIDHARAN99Hug

aarsow(aarthi)Hug

Rajeev_ki_deewa(yamakshi)Hug

A*(Amina)Hug

CRAZEY4NAMANHug

shruti_gauri1(shruti)Hug

chinmayiHug

tanisha.gHug

tulika_rajeevHug

k\lavenyuHug

ramsha Hug
-chitra Hug
-seher Hug
 Neha_K (Neha) Hug

mystified (Sofia) Hug

scurvyHug
 dolon12Hug
dost4everHug
 shaina  Hug

shraddhaguptaHug

arsalanHug

pgsksHug

jessica18Hug

Henna66Hug

Crazy_4_RAHug
danish1 Hug

Management team:

varallikaHug

saheligswmHug

sun_423(surya/suri)Hug

anam-mehrun(mehrun)Hug

nidhi 2013Hug

starbellz_21(Farheen)Hug

Note: Guys who want there name in the Members List please pm me....

Edited by sun_423 - 15 October 2009 at 9:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sknra

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 10:54am | IP Logged

jenny1000:- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=261986

nram(nigelene) :- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=318448

deeja  :- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=407885

nram   :- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=552897

nram  :- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=563973

nailaqureshi:- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=569856

nailaqureshi:-  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=578710

nailaqureshi:-  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=587624

nailaqureshi:-  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=597943

nailaqureshi:-  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=602568

nailaqureshi:-  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=612201

nailaqureshi :-  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=625856

farislove(zee diii):- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=645969

togepe 30(vandana)  :-
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=667961

togepe 30(vandana):-
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=673815

rajeev-bigfan( neha) :-
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=681782

amail1601(ammu) :-
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=689398

SujalkiDeewani ( kinza)  :-
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=700630

Souma N.  :-
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=713971

Nidhi :-
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=717261

Kanak: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=729731

Suri: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=743718

Naz : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=750205

Nida : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=761049

Preeti : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=776078

Minnee: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=792909

Ranju :-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=809675

Kiran di: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=830504

moreremix (Sam): http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=847968

Farislove:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=854216
Nadia_mt: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=859327
Trups dii : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=862419

sunaina dii:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=869863

Mehrun: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=875877
Farheen:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=885589

Nida: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=894131

Ruksaar: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=903016

Vaishu: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=916263

yazh: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=935935

Varu:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=943196
Rabi: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=953298

neha: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=954648

nidhihttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=956442

Rani: :http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=957043 

Pihu : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=959359

Aarthi: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=963153 

Vandana:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=973705

suri:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=980621      

saheli: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=997709

Farheen:  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1033349
amail1601:http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1051588

Donny http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1059046

Edited by sun_423 - 15 October 2009 at 11:28am

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 10:55am | IP Logged

PLEASE FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING TO KEEP THE FC, NEAT AND TIDY:

1. Please avoid double or triple quoting  say it like
@ Nram
@ nidhi

2. Please only one person write the captions for any pic

3. Please avoid saying hello or welcome posts

4. Please avoid repetition of pics for Caption

5. Please discuss Rajeev in every of ur replies

6.Discussion about SK can be done but plzz do avoid discussing RA in the FC

7. Similarly,do discuss RN but do avoid topics related to RP

8. No crticism to be made on Rajeev unnecessarily

9.If there is any disagreement regarding any post of any member in the FC then the members should first bring the matter to the RKFC Management Team before reporting the post to the moderators. Unnecessary warnings in the fc are not wanted. Plzz keep the Fc clean and a warning free Fc.

Check Rajeev Khandelwal's Mail on page 3
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1271376&TPN=3

Edited by sun_423 - 15 October 2009 at 10:12pm

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged

I Mails:
- Mail From Rajeev Khandelwal - Page 3
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1271376&TPN=3

II Articles:
- Double celebration for Rajeev Khandelwal - Page 5

- Bollywood calling for Lekha - Page 10

- Uncharted Waters Ahead - Page 10

- What is Amitabh doing in Chenab Gandhi?

III Siggies:
- By Nida - Page 5
- By Surya - Page 7

IV Avi's:
- By Mona - Page 7

V Videos:
- Rajeev Khandelwal on "Saas Bahu Saazish" 16th October - Page 4
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1271376&TPN=4

Edited by sun_423 - 21 October 2009 at 5:32am

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Message From Rabi (cute_rabi)

Happy Birthday Rajeev SmileMay you live long and May God shine ur ways with His endless blessingsSmile

Love
Rabi
vline1.gif - 3.0 K

Message From Rani (-skylark-)

Dearest Rajeev,

Many happy returns of the day!!Big smileBig smile

I hope all of your wishes come true.Embarrassed
May each hour and minute be filled with delight!!!Smile

Keep entertaining us!Star
Lots of love,
Rani

vline2.gif - 2.8 K

Message From Mona (pgsks)

Birthday - It's enjoying those marvellous little surprises.That come from all over,in all shapes and sizes -a phone call or letter,that brings you delight,warm wishes and greetings from morning till night .Smile
16th October in ur words - "OUR DAY" ; a day for which we wait so eagerly.Tongue
On your birthday, I celebrate you Wink;thinking about how much light and sparkle, you distribute wherever you go,Embarrassed
Your timeless smiles,that bring so much joy to us n stretch a million miles.Embarrassed
I appreciate you, respect you,cherish you, look up to you n ya love youHeart

On ur special day, as you blow out the candles ;
Remember there is no challenge that you can't handle,that comes  your way.Smile
I treasure your uniqueness;There is no one else like you,Star

Wish You a very very

lastly       

Sitare hain beshak kain ish duniyaan mein;
magar koi aapsa nahinStar
Aap ho hamari nazar mein sabse nirale;
jiski jagah koi aur nahin.Embarrassed

Karwachaud ka chand tha apne pure sabab pe;
jab rab ne bheja tha aapko ish jahan mein
Sayad ushe bhi thi yeh khabar; Wink
ki chaa jayenge aap hamari dil aur dimag pe iskadar Embarrassed

Success ke sitare aapke kadam chumte hi jayein;
jo aye kabhi koi rukawat to aap nidarata se usse paar kareinThumbs Up

Rab kare aapki smile sada yunhi bani rahein
jise dekh ke hum khusi se jite rahein
bas yehi tamana aur dua mera yeh dil kareEmbarrassed

Love
  MonaEmbarrassed

vline1.gif - 3.0 K

Message From Nida & Noor (rajeevthegr88 & naina) 

Special wishes to a very special person in my life !

Hi My Sweetheart,

Here's the special post for my janu Raj, who is celebrating his 33th birthday today!

" Childhood ... the most beautiful of all life's seasons. "

Hamesha Dua Maangi hai KHUDA se

tumhare khushiyon kii

"Today is your day to celebrate
your day to be the star, though you are always a star.
so here we are sending you all the way so many stars who will bless you and shower upon you the nicest things in this world, all those which you desire and deserve.

May U have the Best in the World

and always wish for a really good future for u

"Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world."

A person with a cutest smile,
And talent so great,
For him and for all of us,
Today is a special date..

He makes us laugh, he makes us cry,
His characters just spring out..
And when he's off the sets also
He is a hero without a doubt...

On this very special day of yours,
I wish that your smile never,
Leaves your face,
That success lifts you to the top of the world,
And your joys increase, but never get over..

I hope you have a rocking day,
And wonderful year ahead..
'Coz you deserve nothing less..
Like a great man once said..

"Ask not for you want, but what you deserve, as what you want may be far far less than what you truly deserve.."

I wish you all the success and happiness in the world jaani wont write any lengthy note coz if i wuld start i would write theisis.....to tell u how special u are 4 me n u have a very deep n a special place in my heart...........what u mean to me.........im a bit bad at expressing myself librianz are like that........on this spl occasion all i want to say is.......happy birthday darling.........have a happiest 16.........and a wonderful life ahead.......always remainn my sweetest heart

May All Your Wishes and Dreams Come true............Have Lots of Fun On Your Birthday and Alwaysssss

Happy birthday, Raj janu..!

You are always close to my heart
Wish you all the happiness and joy in life...and fulfillment of all your dreams and wishes...!!!...keep smiling always...!!!

There are no words to express how much we love u, but we do our best to show our love....
But all this is not enough, coz u r the best and u deserve the best....
I simply admire u alots...

With lots of love,hugs n kisses

Mwaaaaaaaaah

Nida & Noor
vline2.gif - 2.8 K

Message From oliveya

Many many many happy returns of the day!!!

.....May God fulfill your every wish and give you happiness every  moment of your life.....I wish you loads of luck for your future... i hope you become
eve more successful in life.. and get everything you deserve and much much more..like you said."ache logo ke saath acha hona  bhi chahiye ".....honestly...you are one of the most sweetet, humble, most handsome, most  talented man in this world that i know of ....and everytime  I remember  you  I pray to God FOR  your health and most importantly to always keep you happy.........

You are  a gift  from God  to us you have touched  each of our lives in very beautiful way and we love you more more more than anything else

vline1.gif - 3.0 K

Message From Ranju (ranjitha)
Ahhhhhhhhhh
 It's already been a year since I talked to RajeevDay Dreaming
What a day was it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now I'm already nearing another chance of talking to him!!! LOL

Really this year passed by lyk a Rawalpindi Express and took away many things and dropped it equally new things. It was indeed a special year for Raj. Staring with Aamir's success to signing Bhansali's move, this year has been a great journey for Raj and I'm sure the coming year will be equally exciting and filled with surprises!!

Raj, here wishing U a GR8 Birthday, filled with happiness and followed by great health and prosperity all thru UR life!!!!

Remember the day u opened your eyes?
The day u cried aloud 4 d 1st time?
That's d day GOD gave u the chance
to start d race
and run with your own faith

don't u think its a beauty?
how u face d days
and end it with smile n joy

the way u took your first step
and laughing to say that u made it!!
no matter how often u fell down
always tried to reach your mom
and hug her tight

now
the same day
the same time
GOD brought u here
HE just asks
are u still d same?
have a heart that never changes
have a spirit that never dies

only one heart beat
one breath
the distance between life and death
one confession
the distance between heaven and hell
one attempt
the distance between the winner and looser

and here is one day more
one year more
to make your dreams come true
to make your PARENTS smiling proud

Happy Birthday, Rajeev
May GOD always bless u'

Final Note: I'm glad U R opening this very special FC of RK surii, bcoz I know how U love and adore Raj!!!
I'm sure this FC will be a big hit and waiting for Raj to peep in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love UHug

vline2.gif - 2.8 K
Message From Kashish (goodkashish)

vline1.gif - 3.0 K

Message From zee (farislove)

Dear Rajeev, I wish u a very happy birthday and many returns of the day, may u enjoy ur day to the fullest, may u achive a lots of happiness, surprises, sucess..... Love, Zee

vline2.gif - 2.8 K

Message From danish1

on his birthday,i wish him a great success throughout his life and a happy and colorful life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM

vline1.gif - 3.0 K

Message From vaishu (lrl rocks)
Wishing U A Many Manny Happy Returns  Of The  Day RajeevClapParty 

Wish you loads of happiness, peace, prosperity, success, love and everything else that you want in life

Hope you have a wonderful day filled with fun and life filled with success and joyBig smile

lots of love
vaishali

vline2.gif - 2.8 K
Message From arwa (arwa72)

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Rajeev
Hapy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vline1.gif - 3.0 K

Msg From
Debamita (Crazy_4_RA)

From
Debamita

vline2.gif - 2.8 K

Edited by sun_423 - 16 October 2009 at 8:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sknraNidaRajeev

Post Reply New Post

Go to top