Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Hii guys I heartily welcome you all to my 3rd shop (featuring my cutiepies-rankat)!!

<FONT size=4>     

H A T E R S O U T | C O P Y C A T S  O U T

behind the success of my previous two shops are my dearest friends...who have always been there for me, and supported me throughout. So, I dedicate this shop to my friends-Payal,Asma,Anu,Piya,shak,Zarwu,Anji,Sid,prii and Vini who keep on visitng my shop to check out all my updates! Love u guys!!

I am and always will be inspired by the works of-

-Fary
-Binu
-Payal
-Rima and wida
-Rema
-Rida (Fairytale x3)

LINKS TO PREVIOUS SHOPS

RULES
For Request

-Provide 2-4 good quality pics

-Provide me with the text of ur sig

-request one at a time

-No PM request unless its birthday stuff!

Please keep the above in mind while in my shop

RANDOM EXAMPLES

Please leave your valuable comments whenever you visit as it takes a lot of  time and hard work to make these stuff!

<And don't forget to use the 'LIKE' button

Love
Rohini

Edited by Rohini.star - 19 February 2010 at 4:26am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Harry93rida_ranbiri.luv.chocolateSavvychashmish97.DontKnow.viniva sharma26javeyanwaya-iPayal-PrincessBushiyulZQH_DDEJ_Fannikita_88bones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Blue Rose Creations#3|RaNelia,ShaNushka-144" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 4:35am | IP Logged
YAYYYY! 3rd shop! Horrraaayyyyyy!!!!! *PARTYYYY*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS..

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Hii guys! I heartily welcome you all to my 3rd shop (featuring my cutiepies-rankat!)!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG Shocked Shocked 
Congratssssss Rohi HugHug
u completely DESERVE it Hug
Ur creations had always been my favs HugHug

n YAYYYYYYYYYYY
m the 1st one to comment Shocked DancingParty
*dances around, jumps, does gymnasticLOL, swings frm one side to another hanging in the fan like TarzanLOL,criesLOL, n then again starts jumpingggLOL*
OMGGG m soo happy yarrr Big smile Big smile Big smile
i think PPl knew that if they had commented before me they would have been in danzor Big smile LOL LOL

awhhhh loved the banner alottttttttt Shocked Shocked Shocked
RanKat looks ADORABLEEEE by gawddd Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
the texture is AWESOMEE Rohi Shocked Shocked 
the BEST thing i found in the siggy.. It completely matches wid the pic n the font bordering colour is PERFECT Wink Clap ClapClap
Yarr 1st mein heee u Left me SPEECHLESS i shd move on further wid alertness nowLOL
oo ya also the loved the line "Featuringg RanKat "
Felt like m watching some movieee LOL

H A T E R S  O U T | C O P Y C A T S  O U T 
YAYYYY that means m IN ApproveLOL 
behind the success of my previous two shops are my dearest friends...who have always been there for me, and supported me throughout. So, I dedicate this shop to my friends-
awwwhh thats soo sweet of ya Rohi Embarrassed
Payal,Asma,Anu,Piya,shak,Zarwu,Anji,Sid,IS that me ? Shocked Shocked Shocked awhhhhhhhh thats soooooooo sweet of ya Rohi HugHug Thankyou so much Cry Cry Cry prii and Vini who keep on visitng my shop to check out all my updates! Love u guys!oiee thats coz ur Creations r MINDBLOWINGG .. n we dont wanna miss any simgle part of it Big smile We r here coz we simply LOVE ur creationss Hug

I am and always will be inspired by the works of-
-Fary
-Binu
-Rema
-payal
-Rima and wida
-Fiona
-Rida(Fairytalex3)
Yup They r awesome siggy makers Clap Clap

RANDOM EXAMPLES

abt those avis i already commented in ur previous shop but still cant stop myself to comment again LOL
they r SUPAAAAAAAAA CUTE Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 
RanKat avis r AWESOME, AMAZING, ADORABLE, *checks Dictionary to find other adjective starting frm ALOL*  Artistic Shocked, Astonising, Angelic n AttractiveEmbarrassed

m Sooo lost in that Muahha n tat nose kissing avi Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
n abt SaVni avi. mann that single avi is ENOUGH to make u go lalala Day DreamingDay Dreaming

wat to say yarrr Shocked Shocked
Ur Sonam siggies Alwayss ROCKS Clap Clap
I love ur style.. U got the talent to use textures in a FANTABULOUS way ClapClap
n its rare to have this talent Clap Clap Clap 
 m not sooo gud at it LOL
I alwayss wonder how ppl r able to use texture so PERFECTLY. Star
as always Lines  u usedd shows the diva-ness of her Embarrassed *ok i didnt got wat i saidLOL*
But they r ALLLLLL SUPERB Clap Clap

Edited by yulZ - 15 October 2009 at 5:31am

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 5:19am | IP Logged

EEKSIEEEEE WEEEEEKSIEEEEE!!!!

Thank u sooooooooooo muchhhh siddd!! And thank u sooo muchhhh for being the first one to comment! means a lot to me!!! LOVE U SOO MUCHHH!

and yeah....u're one of the ppl to whom i dedicate this shop....cuz ur comments really make me laugh and encourage me a lott...which is why i keep waiting for u to comment!LOLLOL

thank u soooooooo muchhhhh!! LOVE U SOOOOOOOO MUCHH! (how many times will i say that?LOL)

U are the coolest buddy ever!!

THANK U!!!!!!!

Edited by Rohini.star - 15 October 2009 at 5:40am

yulZ

-kirulicious-

IF-Rockerz

-kirulicious-

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 5:32am | IP Logged
CONGRATULATIONS ROHINI!<3333 Hope u will open many many manyyyy shops more!<3 ;D Love, Kiran<3

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharad_divyanka

CONGRATULATIONS ROHINI!<3333 Hope u will open many many manyyyy shops more!<3 ;D Love, Kiran<3
Thank u sooo muchhh!
keep visitng!

-kirulicious-

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rohini.star

EEKSIEEEEE WEEEEEKSIEEEEE!!!!

wow wat a wordddd ShockedLOL kooler then my wachungaaaafu LOLLOL
Thank u sooooooooooo muchhhh siddd!! And thank u sooo muchhhh for being the first one to comment! means a lot to me!!! LOVE U SOO MUCHHH!
awwh oiee its means alot to ME Shocked Shocked .. i thought i would be at 5th pgs but when i had a look i was 1st. OMGGGGGG m soo happyy LOL LOL

and yeah....u're one of the ppl to whom i dedicate this shop....cuz ur comments really make me laugh and encourage me a lott...which is why i keep waiting for u to comment!LOLLOL
awhhhhhhhh thankyouuuu *get emotional* Cry LOL

thank u soooooooo muchhhhh!! LOVE U SOOOOOOOO MUCHH! (how many times will i say that?LOL)
hahah said it 2 times LOL Love u too Rohi Embarrassed Embarrassed 

U are the coolest buddy ever!!
awhhhhhhhhh woh toh hai CoolLOL

THANK U!!!!!!!
dosti mein no thankyouu no sorry WinkLOL

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 5:56am | IP Logged
wow wat a wordddd ShockedLOL kooler then my wachungaaaafu LOLLOL-GOSH NO! Nothing can b coller than ur wachungaaafu!! Its irreplaceable!

awwh oiee its means alot to ME Shocked Shocked .. i thought i would be at 5th pgs but when i had a look i was 1st. OMGGGGGG m soo happyy LOL LOL-HAHAHA! u're always first...and u said before too that ppl knew that they wud b in danger if they commented before u! LOL! LOLLOL

awhhhhhhhh thankyouuuu *get emotional* Cry LOL-Arrey yaar...don't get emotional yaar......

hahah said it 2 times LOL Love u too Rohi Embarrassed Embarrassed-Awww..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedthank u sooo much! MWAAH!

awhhhhhhhhh woh toh hai CoolLOL-HAHAHA!!! soo true!

dosti mein no thankyouu no sorry WinkLOL-GOSH! u having an overdose of hindi films or sumthing?LOLLOL

yulZ

Post Reply New Post

Go to top