Debate Mansion

Can kids learn thrift from indulgent parents?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Spoilt and wasteful behaviour among kids these days this could be a major problem.

Parents these days have a smaller families and it is quite common to see them over indulge in the kids. This is one practical problem that comes about with  growing affluence and mass media communications and the heavy advertising of branded products.
Parents also try to make up for not spending enough time with the kids especially if both parents are working. Their misbehaviour could also be overlooked.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can kids learn thrift from indulgent parents?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Its the parents' parents' fault then for not teaching their children to be good parents and then it would be the parents' parents' parents' fault for not being good enough parents to teach their children how to be good parents of parents! - the series can continueLOL

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
parents have a greater responsibility towards their kids. Material goods cannot compensate for love & care needed by their children.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

Its the parents' parents' fault then for not teaching their children to be good parents and then it would be the parents' parents' parents' fault for not being good enough parents to teach their children how to be good parents of parents! - the series can continueLOL

Cloddy Bhai but the parent was the child in the previous birth to the same person.LOL
Something has to be done to get them out of this Karma Trap.

Shikhoo

IF-Rockerz

Shikhoo

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Cloddy Bhai but the parent was the child in the previous birth to the same person.LOL

LOLLOL
very deep thinking....

well
as far as overlooking the behavior of kid is concerned..
i believe this race of money is the real killer...
parents work day in and day out to pay fee for their children schooling..to get girls married in rich ppl's house...etc...etc..
although every body believe that spending time with kids is the est thing u can give to ur children...
but we children...when we sit to talk to them..what we talk abt..." my friend is going to take Maths coching to crack civil exams..he wud surely get selected",,,,,,,,
to kya kare bechare parents..? 

LOLLOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shikhoo

Originally posted by Summer3

LOLLOL
very deep thinking....

well
as far as overlooking the behavior of kid is concerned..
i believe this race of money is the real killer...
parents work day in and day out to pay fee for their children schooling..to get girls married in rich ppl's house...etc...etc..
although every body believe that spending time with kids is the est thing u can give to ur children...
but we children...when we sit to talk to them..what we talk abt..." my friend is going to take Maths coching to crack civil exams..he wud surely get selected",,,,,,,,
to kya kare bechare parents..? 

LOLLOL
Sikhoo aapne bilkul sahi kaha.
Poor parents do make a lot of sacrifices for the kids. Love and attachment.
But I hate parents pushing the kids too hard. Also some kids are stubborn like a donkey.

Edited by Summer3 - 16 October 2009 at 7:35am

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 7:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

hehe when i use my parents money i was very pani paisa minded, but not when usin me own money lolz

but now im mature enough so im not really spoilt :)
Congrats you are a rare breed.
I was not so spend thrift but my mum coughed up cash to pay for my education.
I have paid her back several times and now she claims that she is indebted to meLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top