Distracting unbuttoned Shirts-Prida scene - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
@Fibrinogen-Thanks for the idea!!!! and i'm glad u enjoyed it! and she is defininately unpredictable! But thats what Prithvi loves about her!πŸ˜‰

@Kheerni-hahaha...thanks so much for enjoying it that much that u want me to do this all the time...If I have time and I can think of an alternative for the scene than definitaley!πŸ˜›

@Dawn-u may certainly call me Ivy! and thanks so much!!!! I'm glad u enjoyed it that much *bows*πŸ˜ƒ and of course she's got to fluster Prithvi I mean he had the nerve to stand their flustering her without even trying!πŸ˜†

@Sarah-Thanks so much! I'm glad u enjoyed it!!!

@Savni_Love-OMG I was thinking the same thing...how i wish they had a younger sister to keep them in check!!! that would have been so awesome here they r trying to watch out for her at the same time as get their revenge but she keeps stopping them and plays cupid in their lives....and keeps an eye on any girls checking out her brother cause she's got to protect their virtue after all!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@Achumen-thanks and I would love to see that!!! her friends r over and he's making his random rounds of the house and they run into him...and of course now that they know Damini's not with him they're free to check him out...and so Damini of course has the right to get jealous if they suddenly start gushing about him and his unbuttoned shirt look! 😳 and visits him in the security room and buttons him up while snapping at him about being a flirt!🀣

@sidsk-thanks so much! glad u enjoyed it!

Edit:
@Shewtha-thanks! and yeah he deserves to be confused!!!! wish Damini would do just that as well...πŸ˜ƒ

@Ektaj- thanks so much...glad u enjoyed it! I thought thats how it would go...what with damini and prithvi both nonchantly saying things like this w/o being affected as if its the most natural thing in the world...such as damini's ur perfect response! she wouldn't think twice about doing it but he'd be standing their in shock and trying to cover it up!πŸ˜†

@Everyone-thanks so much to everyone who read it and enjoyed my scene!!!
Edited by Erutan99 - 14 years ago

Doc.....U were great!!! excellent excellent piece of work.....n I wud actually like to see prithvi's face...seriously this is a piece the CV'z shud incorporate!!!

@Honey-thanks!!! I'd like to see his face here too!

@damini_prithvi-thanks! glad u enjoyed it!
@ Erutan99--- absolutely LOVED it!!! ... it would seriously blow Prithvi's mind off!... I would love to see the "what-the-heck-just-happened" look on GK's face! ... So much for guys taking a lead on romance, heck I want to scene like THIS play off!
πŸ˜†

This was so funny and cute at the same time!!
I don't blame Damini. No one would be able to focus on anything, with his buttons undone. ☺️
Loved the way Damini just went up and buttoned his shirt for him. It was so cute!!! πŸ˜ƒ
I hope you write some more scenes. 😊
IVY this is why...........this is why I wanted the Prida scene written by you...........you bring humour and romance and blend it so well that it blows u away...........now as Prithvi says 'tumhain aur scene likhna hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hoga'...ahahahah
Ivyyyyyyyyyy!!! this was awesome... bt then wt else did i expect, its written by u! πŸ˜‰

seriously this was just tooooo good!! πŸ‘

it was distracting her sooo much that she buttoned up his shirt???    

omg, i couldnt control myself wen reading this!!!! πŸ˜†

that was my fave part!!!! plz continue sooon! πŸ˜ƒ

oh and thnx 4 PMing me bwt it!! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ivy, your scene is bloody brilliant !!! Loved it .... Even I would love to see the WTH look on Pri's face !!!! 🀣

@coolfire-thanks!! and me too! would love for this to happen for real!!! i can just imagine damini's totally oblivious expression like its the most natural thing to do while prithvi is shocked and flustered!!

@Durga-thanks, glad u liked it so much!!!

@Leaves- right back at ya! i want a scene from u as well!! thanks so much for ur compliments!! glad i met ur expectations!

@Fahi-thanks!!! i thought u'd enjoy it!

@RonMionie4ever-thank u so much!!!
Edited by Erutan99 - 14 years ago
Hahaha...this.was.awesome! too good man ;) hope we get to see summin like this in one of the epis as well :D that'd be SO cool ;)

please write more of these!!! loved every bit of this one :)