Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Distracting unbuttoned Shirts-Prida scene (Page 2)

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 6:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ivy9

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Ivy .. that was BRILLIANT!! Just too toooooo good!!

I could imagine it all happening ... the scene playing in my head .. and just when Prithvi is talking, pausssse .. your scene of Damini buttoning his shirt .. and back to play, when Danny comes in! ROFL OMGGG .. what I would do to see the expression on Prithvi's face! ROFL ROFL

Ivy9

Ivy9 IF-Rockerz
Ivy9
Ivy9

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 6:43am | IP Logged
@Fibrinogen-Thanks for the idea!!!! and i'm glad u enjoyed it! and she is defininately unpredictable! But thats what Prithvi loves about her!Wink

@Kheerni-hahaha...thanks so much for enjoying it that much that u want me to do this all the time...If I have time and I can think of an alternative for the scene than definitaley!Tongue

@Dawn-u may certainly call me Ivy! and thanks so much!!!! I'm glad u enjoyed it that much *bows*Big smile and of course she's got to fluster Prithvi I mean he had the nerve to stand their flustering her without even trying!LOL

@Sarah-Thanks so much! I'm glad u enjoyed it!!!

@Savni_Love-OMG I was thinking the same thing...how i wish they had a younger sister to keep them in check!!! that would have been so awesome here they r trying to watch out for her at the same time as get their revenge but she keeps stopping them and plays cupid in their lives....and keeps an eye on any girls checking out her brother cause she's got to protect their virtue after all!WinkLOL

@Achumen-thanks and I would love to see that!!! her friends r over and he's making his random rounds of the house and they run into him...and of course now that they know Damini's not with him they're free to check him out...and so Damini of course has the right to get jealous if they suddenly start gushing about him and his unbuttoned shirt look! Embarrassed and visits him in the security room and buttons him up while snapping at him about being a flirt!ROFL

@sidsk-thanks so much! glad u enjoyed it!

Edit:
@Shewtha-thanks! and yeah he deserves to be confused!!!! wish Damini would do just that as well...Big smile

@Ektaj- thanks so much...glad u enjoyed it! I thought thats how it would go...what with damini and prithvi both nonchantly saying things like this w/o being affected as if its the most natural thing in the world...such as damini's ur perfect response! she wouldn't think twice about doing it but he'd be standing their in shock and trying to cover it up!LOL

@Everyone-thanks so much to everyone who read it and enjoyed my scene!!!

Edited by Erutan99 - 15 October 2009 at 6:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fibrinogen9Dawn IdolWho-I-Used-2-Be

hapinezz13 IF-Sizzlerz
hapinezz13
hapinezz13

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Doc.....U were great!!! excellent excellent piece of work.....n I wud actually like to see prithvi's face...seriously this is a piece the CV'z shud incorporate!!!

Ivy9

OneThatGotAway IF-Sizzlerz
OneThatGotAway
OneThatGotAway

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 8:01am | IP Logged
that was AWESOME! !!!

Ivy9

Ivy9 IF-Rockerz
Ivy9
Ivy9

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
@Honey-thanks!!! I'd like to see his face here too!

@damini_prithvi-thanks! glad u enjoyed it!
coolfire Goldie
coolfire
coolfire

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
@ Erutan99--- absolutely LOVED it!!! ... it would seriously blow Prithvi's mind off!... I would love to see the "what-the-heck-just-happened" look on GK's face! ... So much for guys taking a lead on romance, heck I want to scene like THIS play off!

Ivy9

asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
LOL

This was so funny and cute at the same time!!
I don't blame Damini. No one would be able to focus on anything, with his buttons undone. Blushing
Loved the way Damini just went up and buttoned his shirt for him. It was so cute!!! Big smile
I hope you write some more scenes. Smile

Ivy9

Go to top