Distracting unbuttoned Shirts-Prida scene

Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
So I'm sure most of u will agree that Damini was totally checking Prithvi out while arguing with him about finding her a perfect bodyguard like him!😳😉 ...while chatting with some fellow pridaholics this scenario was mentioned where the scene would have turned out slightly differently...and I figured why not. Leaves has been after me to write her a scene so why not give it a shot...so here is my first ever Prida scene folks...i hope u enjoy it and please do leave comments! Btw Leaves this is dedicated to u!

~~~~

"Why?" Even as she sarcastically asked this her eyes once more slid down to glance at his bare chest. Forcing herself to look back up at Prithvi and focus on their conversation she willed herself to not start blushing. "If u can be perfect..." ...is it just me or is his shirt more unbuttoned than usual..."then why can't someone else be as well..."

She barely noticed as Prithvi rolled his eyes and glanced heavenwards in exasperation as once again her eyes slid to his muscled chest. Swallowing hard she glanced in the opposite direction. But a split second later her eyes were once more on his chest even as she forced herself to look at the ground, towards the horses, anywhere but him. God, why is it getting so hot all of a sudden...Swallowing again she resisted the urge to fan herself.

"Actually I needed to talk to u about something...." Damini quickly glanced back at him in surprise...He looks really good in this shirt-NO-Come on, Damini! Focus! "....The thing is that-" God, how much does he work out...?

Damini let out a growl of frustration cutting the surprised Prithvi off midsentence. "Err...Daminiji...?"

Frustratrated and tired of not being able to focus Damini took two steps closer to Prithvi and grabbed the shocked man by his unbuttoned collar. "Damin-wha-why-...?" The handsome COS stuttered even as Damini quickly and efficiently buttoned up his shirt until only the last two buttons were left...debating on whether to leave them alone or not she decided to let them be as she didn't want him looking too prudish...just didn't want him distracting her is all...

With a smile she patted him on the chest and backed away. "Sorry, it was distracting me." Brushing back her hair and crossing her arms over her chest she cooly nodded at the still gaping man in front of her to continue. "You were saying...?"

"Um...yes...that is...I mean....the thing is..."

"Sir! The other applicants for the bodyguard position are here." Prithvi quickly pulled himself together as he nodded at the man. "Should I send them out here?"

"NO! I mean no I'm coming." Pulling his act together he turned and nodded at Damini and quickly strode away his thoughts racing a hundred miles per hour...just what the heck had happened back there?

~~~~
Edited by Erutan99 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fibrinogen9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ ivy... that was fab huny...... even i had thot bout buttoning thing 😉
pri's expressions to that 🤣 god this girl is so unpredictable
kheerni thumbnail
Awesome awesome awesome!!!!  Sooooo funny and soooo well written!!  Loved it!  Please let this be the first of many many more PriDa scenes!!!

In fact, why don't you regularly re-engineer future PriDa scenes as we see them!!  Please do it, say yes you will, please!!!!
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ivy ..... ( may I call you that ? ) ............ this my dear was pure GOLD !!!!

Take a bow ...... my dear !!!! .......  👏👏 👏 

Your take on this scene was totally HOT !!!!

You know that's how I want to see Damz  ......  she's not the typical blushing / flustered female ..... so it's totally like her to grab Pri's shirt and button it for him !!!!!

And Pri's reaction is GOLD again ........ loved the fact that Damz pulled the rug from beneath this totally adorable MCP !!!!!!!!

Plzzzzzzzzzzz Ivy ........ give us more of this  ...........
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Eh eh, Ivy..That was pure dope..⭐️  LOVED reading every bit of it..Wish we will get to see something like this on the show, it'll be all kinds of awesome..

Would love to read many more from you..Keep up the wonderful work..

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
if the saxenas had a sis..she would totally beat up damini for "loooking" at her brother!!!Lol..reverse..
achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome....
well said

Every time she looked at him the last two episodes - I almost felt she would do this....

It will happen - we just need her friends (ones he met the party night) visit her home one of these days and we we have the CSO walking around
Edited by achumen - 14 years ago
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very well written and hilarious! 😆
Ivy absolutely loved it.. in fact his unbuttoned shirts are seriously irritating me now, how i hope she does exactly that and confuses him further...

AND i Join Nisha, please do write more...
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ivy .. that was BRILLIANT!! Just too toooooo good!!

I could imagine it all happening ... the scene playing in my head .. and just when Prithvi is talking, pausssse .. your scene of Damini buttoning his shirt .. and back to play, when Danny comes in! 🤣 OMGGG .. what I would do to see the expression on Prithvi's face! 🤣 🤣