Page 1 of 22

Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 2 Page 22

Poodass

Poodass

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
I believe theY shoulD lefT this ShoW long time ago
Rajan Shahi is wastinG theiR talent . He shoulD take them to His new show.
& there wilL no complainS too

Edited by Poodass - 14 October 2009 at 7:34pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ASRdeewaniscrpnglnascoSweet-VioletAngadPariAddict.shona.-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sara & Angad should RESIGN this show" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
hailaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaShocked
actualt y r u so right ...
but he is nt makign any new show naa i hope if he do..he shold take them ..ther perfetc for each other...its been 2 years am tired of this..

Sweet-Violet

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Violet

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
You are so right. Sara and Angad are just wasting their talent in Bidaai. They are repeatedly made to show same expressions, emotions and say similar dialogues.  So tired of watching Sadi crying and making sacrifices and Alekh as a child or feeling guilty.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkaBini311

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Actually, you are right... Bidaai very soon be reduced to a mere romantic show... the original concept and thepotential tracks are all going hayware.. And I think Sara and Angad should resign and join Rajshri productions new show.. they will be able to do justice to their talents...

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gamma

You are so right. Sara and Angad are just wasting their talent in Bidaai. They are repeatedly made to show same expressions, emotions and say similar dialogues.  So tired of watching Sadi crying and making sacrifices and Alekh as a child or feeling guilty.
yup tahts true
i wish i can make a new show in them
i really want
but i cant do it

if not RS i want some1..to give them a new..show.there is alot of ...boring shows going on tv.they can end it and can come to new show..

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Actually, you are right... Bidaai very soon be reduced to a mere romantic show... the original concept and thepotential tracks are all going hayware.. And I think Sara and Angad should resign and join Rajshri productions new show.. they will be able to do justice to their talents...
oh Ya actually..i love Rajshari movies..and i never seen there any show i know their new show comng on zee is there other any new show..to be honest .this youngster always wana see romance..its good but always YuckDead
@bold: 100 % true

*Eva*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Eva*

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Naw, I don't think they should. See, if it wasnt for Bidaai, then we wouldn't have ever know who Sara Khan or Angad Hasija were. And I dont think Rajshri's new show will have a paagal character, where Angad can EXCEL in. Just because they arent getting a good track, doesnt mean that they should quit the show. All serials have crappy storylines, at points. Does that mean all jodis should quit the show? I think Angad and Sara are doing quite well in Bidaai, and I'd like them to stay. The storyline is mainly focused on Salekh these days, so I dont see why you want Angad and Sara to quit the show. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SanihaKaKinshuk..luv_shahid..Suku_SwaRonhelmet

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Poo: thanl for opening this topic i was thinking to open it simliar topic like this few days back but u already did thanks haan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top