Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#43!!!!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 6:46am | IP Logged
New Bones epi tonight!PartyDancing

And I get to watch it live on TV! Woohoo!Big smileLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#43!!!!!! (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eventide

Eventide

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 6:47am | IP Logged
I'm doing great. A bit busier than usual with Diwali around.

Couldn't watch any show on tuesday. And was barely able to catch a few scenes of MJHT last night. Missed out on the AWESOME 'Aakhen Khuli' song and the infamous 'tumble'. Thank heavens for small mercies.

MN to have yet another fight *yawn*. Feels so good being disconnected that one doesn't really mind missing an epi. Now its just time-pass.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Ahh Diwali time is so nice in India *sigh* Yahaan pe toh pataa bhi nahin chalta :S lol

Ohh you missed the FAMOUS Aankhen khuli sequence? Awwww.....there were some amaaaaaaaazingly ROMANTIC SaYank moments in itEmbarrassed.....Oooh the eyelocksBlushingROFLROFL

MN have a MISUNDERSTANDING.....AGAINSleepySleepySleepy.....The forum is sooooooooo boring...I wanna tell ppl to just freakin MOVE ON from this b.s., man....but no, same raag being alaapoed day in and day outSleepySleepy

Eventide

Eventide

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Yup, Busy with all the shopping and stuff. And since Mom is laid up this year, I've to handle all the responsibilites. I'm so glad I'm too busy to catch these shows. After Diwali, I may be forced to. But then, I would be busy with the prabhat pheris.

I missed SaYank scenes and their eyelocks. Haaiiii. *hand to forehead, Meera Kumari style*. LOL Not interested in the 'tumble'.

@Forum : I feel the same. People are still gushing over MN and how the fight would bring them together. Read a few posts. Didn't feel like bothering with the rest. What I find really amusing on IF is that people actually gush over scenes that seriously repel me.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Yep it's good to be busy.....I'm going home this weekend too....finally get to see my family after so many days :D

Re: the forum.....well it's a mix....some ppl are all gushing about the 'cuteness' of MN *rolls eyes* and some are busy japoing the 'oooh the ArTi chemistry', Rati's amazing acting blah blah raag.....all this seriously BORES me now....

You want to watch something truly hilarious though?? I saw bits of CMG yesterday without sound at work.....was maha bored.....dude, the SiTam scenes are THE most hiliarious thing I've EVER seenROFL

This vid.....towards the end....and even the stuff before that is full of retarded buffoonery if you're interested ;-)....but the fall-catch routine is just something else, by godROFLROFL

Eventide

Eventide

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 7:20am | IP Logged
ROFL

You saw CMG???? ShockedShockedShocked

Isn't the patient comatosed or something. And they put up this play thingy to get her out of it?? By God, If real doctors were like this toh India ka toh satyanaash. This Tamanna gal can't act for nuts. Infact, most of them cannot act for nuts. And the dialogue delivery is world class. CMG is so apt. They're more clowns than doctors.

Going home for Diwali? Speding time with family is always good. Are your parents in US too??

Edited by Eventide - 15 October 2009 at 7:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudentAreYaar

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 7:25am | IP Logged
ooow, anu, mere jale pe namak?

n why the BnB r standing with mummy?

any egypt case?

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 7:27am | IP Logged
LMAO yes I did.....cuz things were realllllly slow yesterday here and I was reading random posts in that forum too so I watched it for TP......had to control my laughter real hard at how freakin LAME these clowns are.

And I wanted to re-inforce my earlier assessment...they STILL can't act for nuts....then how is Sarah finding them tolerable?? :S LOLL...and all these gushy essays being written about them in the CMG forum are even more off the mark than I thought....LOL

That Tamanna girl is so freakin expressionless.....and the bit when she fell into his arms was justROFL....I don't even know what Atul and that other champu were doing before them....it's like a very third class attempt at a three stooges kind of slapstick comedy session...? :S LOLL....don't even know how to describe it.

Yep my parents are in the U.S....this is where we all live now. We're U.S. citizens now.

Edited by nureat01 - 15 October 2009 at 7:28am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top