Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#43!!!!!! - Page 5

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
LOL Raee....sorry yaar....was in a meeting before that.....and I answered your question in the post above...bones doesn't air daily....it airs on Thursdays every week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vamonos thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why am i stuck in d 'targeted zone'?...........................everyone finishes up dinner quickly so that they can go n watch MJHT in d TV room n today toh they were super excited coz of d confession ๐Ÿคข Why? Why?
AreYaar thumbnail
Ok wait....latest update....Bones will air Nov. 5th if not interrupted by the baseball world series game.

And and...Gordon Gordon returns for an epi! Wooohooo! And Booth's grandfather will show up in the epi after that...Me so excited! Eeeeeeeee!
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Oh hello there ABRUPT Mashy :P

LOL no, Bones epis don't air monthly...they air weekly.....but sometimes they take breaks in b/w airing epis...so this one is airing today i.e. Oct 15th and the next one will air Nov. 15th and there will be back to regular weekly airing session of epis after that.....such are the ways of American TV. ;-) LOL

ohkkk....*sigh*....i have still not finished season 4...

@bold...i won't disagree with u on that....abrupt i m....actually thats a a nice word compared to moody and unstable..๐Ÿ˜†

edit: Oh hello Anu....

heyy Nemo, Raee
Edited by mashaal - 14 years ago
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey mashy n welcome back nemo..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@anu:oh American TV is stange๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Mash...how many epis have you watched though?? Lemme know and I can post picspams accordingly :D :D LOLL

OMG I'm soooooooooo excited about the upcoming season 5 epis now! Woooohoooo! Some background info on Booth will be shown probably and more BnB bonding....awww
Vamonos thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Mash---why are u doing this?๐Ÿคฃ

Hello Raee !

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
19 epis Anu.....

and are u trying to annoy me or tease me by mentioning again n again that u'll watch a NEW Bones epi today ??
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok i m leaving now will come back at night n lurk around.... u'll see me pressing the like button๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mashaal

19 epis Anu.....

and are u trying to annoy me or tease me by mentioning again n again that u'll watch a NEW Bones epi today ??

Oye I'm not trying to annoy you....I'm just happy!!!!!!!! Can't I be happy???๐Ÿ˜†....Where else can I blab about Bones/?? Ahh if only Mels was here *sigh*

Bye Raee!