•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Salman in Sohail's next film

Salman Khan will be teaming up with little brother Sohail again, now in the remake of Amitabh Bachchan starrer Satte Pe Satta.

Sohail Khan has been planning on remaking the memorable 1982 Raj Sippy comedy Satte Pe Satta for quite a while and is in talks of buying the rights of the film. Starring Amitabh Bachchan and Hema Malini, it also starred Ranjeeta Kaur, Sachin, Shakti Kapoor, Paintal, Sarika, Kanwaljit Singh, Prema Narayan and Kalpana Iyer amongst others. The plot of the film was taken originally from the Hollywood film Seven Brides for Seven Brothers which was about a man and his waywardly brothers being civilized by their sister in law.

A source close to Sohail added, "Salman will play Big B's role in the film and several other close actor-friends of the Khans will essay the role of the co-stars. He'll be playing double roles and Sohail has asked David Dhawan to direct the film. Sohail however isn't going to be acting in the film and is going to stick only as producer. Sohail has his hopes high with the film, he's wanted to remake Satte Pe Satta for quite a while and its one of his favourite comedies. He has full trust in Salman to pull off the memorable Big B's role in the film and this will be something to watch out for indeed." The reticent Sohail ecstatically added to the press, 'Yes, I am in talks with Mr Raj and Romu Sippy and we are working on acquiring the rights of Satte Pe Satta. We have talked and also met regarding that.'

David Dhawan refused to comment on the issue stating its too soon to talk about the project, lets hope David pulls his socks up for the last thing we want is to be disturbed again! What say?

Link http://www.starboxoffice.com/newsdetails.aspx?xfile=2009/October/News_20091014_57
yeah heared it on sallu site so excited hope they get the rights

sohail is one of the brother
they can take ritesh
and shahid as the youngest called Sunny..
lol
and hmm.. others like. arbaaz.. akshay.. ashish chaudry.. his comic is also good..

Edited by Sallufanno1 - 14 years ago
Hmmmmmm I think Shahid Kapur cannot do the role of his brother, because Salman Bhai hasn't forgiven Shahid for his mistake, If anybody has any other interesting cast then surely tell us.

I am going to watch the remake for sure😃😃😃

Salman Khan

Bipasha Basu as Salman's wife, any other female actress anyone can think about ?, I am sure anybody who plays the role of Hema Malini must do full justice to the character

Any other cast member I cannot think right now.
what r u saying yaara

shahid was in dus ka dum he both rocked ..why woudl he be angry on shahid

adn bipasha .. no it has to be priyanka or soemone else and nto katrina she willd estroy the charecter..

waisay bhi there r two salman khans so two heorines to..

Originally posted by Lubnavaishali

Hmmmmmm I think Shahid Kapur cannot do the role of his brother, because Salman Bhai hasn't forgiven Shahid for his mistake, If anybody has any other interesting cast then surely tell us.

I am going to watch the remake for sure😃😃😃

Salman Khan

Bipasha Basu as Salman's wife, any other female actress anyone can think about ?, I am sure anybody who plays the role of Hema Malini must do full justice to the character

Any other cast member I cannot think right now.