Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

you are perfect- damini

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

...Maham...

IF-Dazzler

...Maham...

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 11:47am | IP Logged
aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh today damini totally told our dude that he is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!! took you long enough da...!! the whole sequence of da tossing one BG candidate after another was hilarious and in the end when our dude was all like they cant be perfect so damz retorted if you can be perfect why cant somebody else be?? question is was she just referring to the BG role? what about the role of romancer, seducer, lover and husband to be?? me thinks there was much more to that tiny confession!!Wink whats say guys??

Cheerx,
Maham

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Cassiopeiafibrinogen9coolfireDawn Idoldee86leaves45Arya311Who-I-Used-2-Besankalp_praptihapinezz13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "you are perfect- damini" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Soooo rite!!! Well my ques to her is That if Damini u find prithvi perfect why  r u sooooo anxious to get rid of him...n u want a clone to replace him.....hmmmmm...stick with the perfect one Damz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Maham...sankalp_prapti

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged
ya even i liked that part she answered him saying you are perfect!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Maham...

...Maham...

IF-Dazzler

...Maham...

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hapinezz13

Soooo rite!!! Well my ques to her is That if Damini u find prithvi perfect why  r u sooooo anxious to get rid of him...n u want a clone to replace him.....hmmmmm...stick with the perfect one Damz

haha old is gold damz.. honestly dont you learn?Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hapinezz13

paaal

Goldie

paaal

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
allleeeee!!!! Damz....prithvi is sooo perfect for u....the multipurpose friend...lover...n wud b husband....all in one....isn't it a gud deal...???

Neway....n my dear Prithvi....I love his confidence...hez petty sure that Damz wud never get other BG like him...coz he hs set her standards sooo hIGH....awwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! loving them each day more n more.....

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Seconded, Maham..

Damz telling Prithvi that he is perfect was a perfect moment..LOVED it..

Prithvi is right..Girl is confused, she thinks he is perfect, yet she is on a spree to replace him..In her heart of hearts, she must know that he is irreplaceable, though she'll take a lot of time to come to terms with it..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fibrinogen9coolfireDawn Idoldee86...Maham...Arya311

dee86

Goldie

dee86

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Hi Maham!

That was soo unexpected na? And I loved that she said it so matter-of-factly... Like it was the most obvious thing in the world! She has it bad! Er.. WHY didn't Pri react to that? Or did I miss his reaction while I was busy drooling over him?

Sarah, Krupsie, Honey Hi guys!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfire...Maham...Who-I-Used-2-Be

Post Reply New Post

Go to top