Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

this shows gone...it can now never recover its charm! Too bad i thought it wud change!

mm... am getting nostalgic about how well it started off... showing an offbeat thng like a a rich pampered girl still keeping her humanitarian spirits glowing... befriending a girl from a lower society and loving her like she would to any of her rich buddies...

that tappu had created a wave, an inspiration...
that tappu had been the motivation to many a campaigns in schools where the kids went on collection drives to help the underprivileged...
that tappu gave a reason to think, and such a positive thought at that!!
and now!! what has it all turned out to be?
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly they came up with worst track ........... if they wanted to show that tapu is jealous and wants to ruin ichas life they could have done it with tapu/vansh or tapu/sids track .............. or they simply could have kept tapu/sids track ................. but since the day they started making her go insane the show surely lost its charm ............... yes it may take long time to be back on track or it   wont be on track at alll .............

Sudss well said ,. Uttaran had its Own track,concept and story in initial days well ok even during generation leap ./ but they made tapu into insane and in making so they are stealing concepts from other shows ........... come on why couldnt they make a track where others would have copied from uttaran ........... honestly watthey showed was not at allll acceptable
deep9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seriously i don't believe the tappu was actually getting insane. In the wedding scene i felt she was just pretending all that to make sure ichha wud let tappu marry veer.....disgusting😡
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am also feeling like tht only
she is just acting like mental
after marriage she will demand more from ichaa
stay away from veer
may be she only will plot ichaa vansh marriage
Anu9784 thumbnail
Hi,
I was happy that atleast this serial is near to reality. I used to like bcoz of the moral values they used to show and used to think it will soon top the list. But I was wrong, they spoiled whole serial's reputation with one marriage scene. What happened to all those moral values? Ichha scarifies, fine. She will be called mahan, what about poor Veer? Atleast Veer should know that he is getting married to taps, he is not a doll. This mahan madam don't consider about their belovd emotions. Ichha should ve convinced him rather than betraying him, we could ve watched all this sacrificing meladrama.🥱 Now it has become unwatchable. We could ve been happy if taps lived with grudge on Ichha and Ichha suffered after marriage. What about koyailiya and rajkumar fairy tale? Finally u proved it wrong. sacha pyar ho, sacha dil ho, phir be poor ho tho, love fails. 
 Once v all used to watch, but from last week i  m the only person who is watching. I had hope that Ichha and Veer will get married. But I was wrong, now I am unable to watch it. I don't know what u r trying to show?😕  I think Veer will never accept taps and he will be shown with despair. Taps will be pissed of his behaviour and she leaves him. Ichha will be married to Veer. So u want to show that, poor ho tho pyar be uttaran me milthe hai.
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think i will be fine reading the updates here for some more time... and then may be from the way the show goes on, i can totally withdarw from watching the show altogether... now itself i feel this serial is not worth the fight for the tv remote 😃
TitansFan thumbnail
Fight for tv remote................... lol .............. ya atleast karolbag is doing really gud with abhis entry ......that kid is rocking ................
uts11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its all crap now ... they turned this serial a dam bore story ....
TitansFan thumbnail
story ? they made it mindless confusing show