rahil azam "hatim of star plus’ newmanin

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
😊😛😃 new man poojis life hatim of star plus i mean rahil azam ,what say  abt him ,is  their any fan  of rahil in this forum. kya pooja jaisi  middle class ladki ko kabhi ek akash jaisa middle class ladka pasand nahi aata kya,sirf business  tycoon  ya business tycoon ka beta milta hai pyaar karne ke liye ,akash is the right guy for pooja  cant she understand  her good friends feeling towards her she is a looser if she dont care for akash 😡 ,and people this  is my point of  view if  u dont agree then  just chill dont    over react , i m sorry if i  hurt any pooji or ronit's fans Edited by sabeena - 19 years ago

V'true ..

Did Pooja join St Martins for falling in love ? She only wants business tycoons in her life.  Both Ronit & the new guy r awful. I am sure, the director has lost it. He has changed the story line completely. He should quit directing the soap rather than worsening it further.

what do you mean that all rich guys are awful i mean.........😡
[QUOTE=cooleye

V'true ..

Did Pooja join St Martins for falling in love ? She only wants business tycoons in her life.  Both Ronit & the new guy r awful. I am sure, the director has lost it. He has changed the story line completely. He should quit directing the soap rather than worsening it further.

i truly agree with u the show  started with  story of middle class girl who dream about better future and to achieve what she wants she join  st martins and now st martins gaya tel lene aur pooji paji ke dreams mein toh  ronit ya phir  koi aur jo abhi intro nahi hua ...............ab kya karegi pooji😆

[/QUOTE]
yea but pooja iznt after da rich guyz 4 da money..itz jus a coincidence

YUP

I LIKE HIM

HE LOOKS KOOL

The director has defineley lost it. Plus its Gursheel Walia the concept writer's faultu too!! She changed the Concepts. AND ST.MARTINS is GONE!! Pooja dropped out of St.Martins!! NO MORE COLLAGE:(