WRITTEN UPDATE 14-10-2009

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

BANDINI 14-10-2009

PART 1

Episode begins with Kaddu and Toral dancing for the song Bole choodiyaan and Hiten- Shanky joining them. All are happy. Surekha asks DM where had he and Virat gone, kids were all enjoying and where is Virat. DM says he gone for some work. Surekha says it was all DM's aadat and since Virat joined you he too ha got his aadat. Baa asks DM about Virat and he says he himself has sent Virat away and tells her the truth. All are worried about Virat at Mahiyavanshi's. DM tells them not to discuss it as its Hiten's sagaai. Babuji says to just leave the matter and will deal it later and look for a good muharat for Sanraj wedding, all are happy and DM is worried and looks at Santu.

Santu prepares rangoli for diwali. Toral comes and wishes baa and says she wanted to know what all happens for diwali there. Santu says she will teach you how to do the rangoli. They finish it and Santu goes to mandir. Santu prays that diwali starts from today and 4 days later its her wedding to maalik and bless her that she will be able to live up to DM's expectations. Lakshman's father comes there and wishes her and says he just couldn't stop himself from meeting her and introduces himself as Lakshman's father. Santu is confused. He continues that she is going to be related to his family. She says no ur mistaken, she is already married and wife of Dharampur ka maalik. He says I know, and  the maalik himself is planning to get her married to his son. Santu is shocked to hell. She drops the pooja ka thali and runs to khodiyar maa and cries.

PART 2

Everyone is busy with marriage preparations. Baa babuji n Birwa are selecting saris and Hiral preparing guests list. DM comes and sees everyone happy and thinks he should tell them the truth. He takes babuji with him and tells that he is not going to marry Santu, but getting her married to someone of her age. Babuji says why you doing this, you doing this coz you are the maalik. DM says he thought about it and agreed coz of Hiten and he thinks he should give her happiness and get her married and not that he marry her and make her bandini. Babuji says he is playing with her life. He is a rock and faking and has no right to be called the maalik and noone will respect him here after. She is the Lakshmi of this house and everything will be gone with her.

PART 3

Santu comes home devastated and doesn't hear anyone and says nothing is going to happen all are shocked and asks her whats the matter. Babuji says I will tell, Santu is getting married but not to Dharamraj. All including Tarulik are shocked. He continues, DM has decided he will get her married to someone else. All are stunned. Everyone questions him. Taru is happy. Baa says its injustice and asks Santu herself to give punishment. Santu says she wants to talk to him alone. DM says hear me first, he knows you think am an apraathi but what I did is right and is good for her. She says she wants some answer form him not now and not here not even in front of the family. She wants answer as a villager of Dharampur and want the answer from the maalik, and here he is just a member of the family. And for that he need to be there at the chiar where he is not a husband or a father or a son but just the maalik of Dharampur, in the evening and there will raise her questions and he has to do justice. DM is shocked.

PART 4

Santu is with nanaji, he says no, she wont tolerate this, enough is enough and you will not tolerate anymore. He will not tolerate anymore insult of his granddaughter, and maalik has to answer the whole Dharampur as DM accepted her in front of the village. She says no she know what to do, maalik has to answer only her as its her issue and he has to answer only her. She takes his blessings and

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Uma for this wonderful update. Santu, you go girl and get the maalik of Dharampur to answer you as to what gives a husband the right to strip the self-respect of his wife by treating her as a commodity to be handed over to someone else at his discretion.
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks Uma Go Santo in questioning DM! I can't wait to watch the episode!
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now thats what I want to see a stronger Santu. I am looking forward to tomorrows episode. By the way thanks for the great update.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx a lot 4 the update..
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gud for santo tht she is going to question him in frnt of the whole village..
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uma ,  great update dear!   Santu will represent all of us, when she asks her 20 questions to DM. I want to watch him squirm to give sensible answers to this girl.  We will have great discussions after this😃
yema thumbnail
Thank you for a great update Uma, what is DM thinking? After everything Santo did for him and the family, Santo will make him pay big time, it's always quite before the storm
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Go girl...santu stand up for yourself

thanks for the update, and waitin to see what happens tomorrow
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for wonderful Update

so eager to see today's epi n also see  how story now takes a turn