Pavitra Rishta

Written/Vid/Pix Update 14th October

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 10:28am | IP Logged
(archus house) Punni walks into the living room (thank god ...i thought punni had dissapeared like manav's dad) she goes upto manju and asks her to put socks on for her (i think she said that ... i cant tell what punni says) but manju says she is busy ... punni goes upto aai and asks for archu to pt socks on for her ... aai says archu has gone out so i will put them on for you one i have done my puja .... manju gets jealous and tells punni that she will do it ... aai/baba are shocked ... vaishu walks in the living room also asking for archu becuase she cant find a book ... aai says now that archu is back you all rely on her ... archu/vinod walk throught the door ... archu says she will do the breakfast ... she puts the puja ni thaali down in the kitchen ... (living room) baba and vinod are talking about vinods job and pay ... vinod says he might change his job ... aai/baba says to be careful in what he does ... (vershus office) vershu walks in and everyone is singing happy birthday ... reshmi says she has a big suprise for her , but reshmi didnt tell her ... vershu goes to cut her cake and feeds her friends ... ash is behind and wishes her happy birthday ... vershu feeds him some cake but he takes the piece out of her hand and eats it himself ... vershu has mixed emotions ... ash tells her to take the day off ....(manavs house) everyone is doing the aarti for Laxmi Maa ... sav aai sees a silver coin on a coconut and her nazaar is not coming off the coin ... kakka outs the coconut to his head and the silver coin falls ... sav aai grabs the coin and hides it ... she talks to laxmi maa and tells her that if she wants to give her anything today then she should ... a guy is at the door ... manav goes to the door and collects it ... he tells kakka it might be his ... sachin reads the front which says khanna she quickly grabs it realising what it is ... then kakka asks who is from, but aai makes up excuses ... kakka believes her ... aai goes to her room and gets angry at khanna ... but then realises it was her fault and then insults herself ... she starts to open it and its the divorce papers ... but is now confused on how to get manavs signatures .... (satishs house) satishs aai (SA) is asking satish where he is going on such an auspicious day ... satish says he has to go to work ... satish tells SA that she is attending night school ... satish aplauds archus confidence for going back to school ... SA agrees ... but asks him how he knows ... satish says he met her outside the night school and even gave her a lift home ... SA asks where he put the mithai box ... satish tells her and walks out ..... (archus house) aai is walking into the living room and is wondering why archu hasnt come home yet ... she sees (satishs mother Bhauvna Aai) aai tells her to sit down ... Bhauvna aai is asking for forgiveness for what has happened, then she gives them the mithai box ... sul aai asks about satish and his work...Bhauvna aai says he has got a job in a mutlinational company ... (manjus eyes light up) then bhauvna says now i need to get him married ... he lloked at a few more girls but didnt like them ... then bhauvna aai says she heard archu goes to night school ... sul aai says she is and she is concentrating on that ... bhauvna aai says can we fix archu and satish together ... aai/manju are shocked ....sul aai says archu isnt ready for that yet ... she ahsnt forgot manav yet ... bhauvna aai understands, she says it was just a thought ... sul aai says with all the talking i forgot to serve you tea ... she tells manju to get some tea and some prasad from when archu's thaali ... (manavs house) manav is praying to bappa, vandu walks into the room and asks what he wished for, he said i didnt ask for anything but i gave him archus mangalsutra ... vandu is shocked ... manav explains that she is misunderstanding him ... vandu says everything will be okay and vahini will return ... manav is unsure ... is doesnt know the future of this relationship, but now only bappa can do something now ... (manju is in the kitchen) she is making tea and then sees the thaali ... she sees the mangalsutra and thinks how it can get here ... she thinks manav put it tere ... then she gets scared if manav proves his innocence infront of archu ... but she says she will have to stop this and puts the mangalsutra in her pallo (end of her sari) manju walks in the living room with tea ... they all have tea and bhauvna is leaving and asks her to think about what she said about getting archu and satish together ... sul aai is left thinking....

END!!!

[/MEMBERS]

Edited by *Resham* - 14 October 2009 at 11:26am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramya921royallifetimefanmvatsaChomelSejal_Desai364indiaBabygirlsDevjyoteehabsfanAMSThauntedcbjerkszeestar1monicayRaviSharmaBsankvnb2005tvbuffysilksmitasdavissoapwatcherbrownmuslimbelvin92kamuralibutunamiss_patel5Heenapenigma6divya221sonal75bewajahsp87rehmat gillRaima36p@rasnirvuzeesinipillaiALUJNA21rima001Gauri22*Maleena*shopgirl1bookbrain007sihubharadwaj_kmushkan_2003icy_devilmuneera19toothbrush13Roarkanna44sigrid.Mandy.*Resham*Monu-SunNaanivedithaMissArshi-.Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written/Vid/Pix Update 14th October" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

carpe-diem

IF-Dazzler

carpe-diem

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 10:37am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...Clap

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I seriously have no hopes fr this show....

As Manav rightly says..only Bappa can save their relationship so as this show..Diwali is lost in sigh and despair...

Thx Aarti

rashi77

Goldie

rashi77

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...I'm really getting tired of everything going against Archu and Manav!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mandy.

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
thnx for the written update ..seriously the show is getting more and more Thumbs Down

pooh1612

IF-Rockerz

pooh1612

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
omg things getting worst
anyway thanks a lot!

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update, but things seem to be getting from bad to worse for archana & manav.....well, we shouldnt expect much coz this is a BT show, rt!!!!!!!

muneera19

IF-Dazzler

muneera19

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 1:34am | IP Logged
OMGDead
things are getting worst down here!!
Unhappy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top