Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 12:44am | IP Logged
when is the diwali episode?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anandi returns to sasural (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prachi_poorvi

Goldie

prachi_poorvi

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

will they really do it in 2 episodes? i was thinking they might do it during their diwali ie the serial's diwali which might be like months away. anyways from the preview it looks like anandi's in-laws will get to know soon abt her whereabouts and kalyani wud prefer to have anandi back rather than let her remain as mahavir singh's servant. but from the TB article it looks like she wont let her be but continue to torture her.
anyways the whole thing is a trp thing...trps had fallen badly and even rival jhansi ki rani was doing better. so i guess they are quickly closing this mahavir singh track. when i first read the news abt kalyani's youth track i had great expectations. but the whole track went so bad that i'd rather they didnt have it at all. now i hope they quickly get down business ie return to gehna's track as well as suguna's.

completely agreed!
cudnt have said this better

Post Reply New Post

Go to top