Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Anandi returns to sasural
October 14th, 2009 - 7:43 pm ICT by sampurn  -
 There is a good news for the serial lover as the wait has over. Balika Vadhu, on Colors will be soon taking its new turn which will definitely bring a life-size smile on audience face as one of the favourite bahu will be returning back to her sasural.

Our khabroo informs, "Anandi will be back to her sasural on the special occasion of Diwali. Anandi gets successful in sorting out the tensions and problems of her parents."

"Anandi's father in law is back in the show. He comes to know why his bahu was thrown out of the house. He goes out of the way and brings back Anandi to the house making everyone happy on the auspicious day of Diwali. The issues with Mahavir Singh (Rajendra Gupta) will be resolved in the coming episode," adds the source.

The come back episode of Anandi is certainly going to give boost in the TRP's of the show.

Source:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

big_vikrant_fanNeetusxmammoos

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anandi returns to sasural" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 8:23am | IP Logged
It will be all smiles on Balika Vadhu as Anandi (Avika Gor) returns to her in-laws.

A little birdie from the sets say, "Bhairav (Anoup Soni) who is has come back from Kolkata will bring Anandi back to the house. The issue surrounding Khajan Singh (Chetanya Adib) and Mahavir Singh (Rajendra Gupta) will also be resolved. Anandi returns home on Diwali day."

We called an actor who on condition of anonymity said, "Yes, Anandi will be returning home. However, I have no idea about the issue surrounding Mahavir Singh and Khajan Singh."

Edited by -aditi- - 14 October 2009 at 10:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxsudssammoos

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 9:02am | IP Logged
What was the need for all that misery then I wonder...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 9:10am | IP Logged

All age old problems will be resolved in two episodesShocked

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Seriously...its so crazy. I think the creatives tried to do too many tracks at once, but since it failed to raise TRP's and people were pissed abt. Anandi's misery, they decided to drop it. They have such great original tracks to focus on...Anandi's education, Jagya's remorse and improvement,Suguna's saasra issues, Suguna and Shyam's relationship...the baby, Gehna and Basanth and baby..Why in the world do they need useless people like Mahavir!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

big_vikrant_fanKraniammoosmehraanAreYaar

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged
will they really do it in 2 episodes? i was thinking they might do it during their diwali ie the serial's diwali which might be like months away. anyways from the preview it looks like anandi's in-laws will get to know soon abt her whereabouts and kalyani wud prefer to have anandi back rather than let her remain as mahavir singh's servant. but from the TB article it looks like she wont let her be but continue to torture her.
anyways the whole thing is a trp thing...trps had fallen badly and even rival jhansi ki rani was doing better. so i guess they are quickly closing this mahavir singh track. when i first read the news abt kalyani's youth track i had great expectations. but the whole track went so bad that i'd rather they didnt have it at all. now i hope they quickly get down business ie return to gehna's track as well as suguna's.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

big_vikrant_fanprachi_poorvi-aditi-mehraan

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 8:10am | IP Logged
thnx 4 d article shreya..i totally agree wid u...this track was not needed at all!..atleast now i hope that things get better..n they focus on the original tracks..

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 12:00am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudss-aditi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top