Yuvi-Sid-Naina-Tammz - Official Character Sketches

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Dr Siddhant Modi
A smart and spoilt brat from a filthy rich NRI family. Everybody is a doctor in his family, so he has been sent to India to get real and focused. But for Sid life is a one big PS3 game. He is never serious about anything in life and has a general disregard for everything.

He didn't want to become a doctor as it takes a lot of hard work. A complete gadget freak wants to get out of this filth and go back to his high life in Houston. Sid loves to flirt but will never commit, he is an overgrown temperamental kid. The shrew who needs to be tamed. But he is capable of being brilliant because with minimal effort he does well.

Dr Tamana Patil
A girl with middle class moralities. She is focused on her career and doesn't get distracted. She is the reliable and responsible daughter of her parents. Tamana has a high sense of justice, is simple yet smart, sensitive and compassionate. She is the star of her chawl. She is always seen in salwar kameez with distinct style and look. On her rests the hopes dreams of her family.

Dr Naina Mehta
Naina is from a rich but orthodox gujju family and is the youngest of six siblings. But she's not the one to compromise on anything -she'll work her way around all stuff. She is a convincing and a shameless liar, but does not to hurt anyone. Her parents want to arrange her marriage but she is interested in her career.

She always maintains a dual identity leaving home wearing a salwar kameez and transforming into spaghetti straps and minis. Always high on energy and life like a firebrand and bindaas. Is a chatterbox and slightly dumb. Loves trying out new things and experimenting. She has a point to prove to herself which makes her rebellious in a positive way.

Dr Yuvraaj
He is a middle class boy with a modern outlook. Has the responsibility of his family on him with a working mother and a younger sister. Life for him is a series of discoveries. He is serious and focused and believes that medical practice is not only a science but also an art.

He has a wicked sense of humor full with one liners and wise cracks. Always takes stands and has opinions making him the most balanced and matured person amongst all the other interns. You can always put your money on his future. He goes on to become Dr Shashank's proxy guy - but little does anyone know. That he hides as a deep secret.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow thanks alot nitica...

both tamana and yuvis comes from a midle class family..therefore when sid said something to tamana..yuvi stoped him..and say cool it man..wow .awesome..love it
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Yes Lana. But I really don't like the thought of Sid and Yuvi becoming enemies over Dr.Shashank.
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
yuvi frm middle class family.................dats why i guess he understands when sid said sumthin abt slumz to tammy!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Lana thumbnail
ya u are right...but let them be enemies for sometimes...then they will become friends again...and i'm soooooooooooooo freaking exited
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Haha!

I think Yuvi and Tammy can have a mature sensible friendship.... A jealous Sid and an envious Naina would be  a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Lana thumbnail
OMG ya...and when sid and yuvi becomes enemies..then sid will be so jealss to see tamz with yuvi..and naina ...well hope she do not do anything...as i'm expecting, that naina and tamz become realy good friends
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Mods can lock the topic if it is already posted. 😃
-Lana thumbnail
i haven't seen this before..it is new for me
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
thnx for the character sketch....they haven't really delved that deep into the interns personal life as yet....am sure as the show goes on we'll find out more....but as you said Nitica I dnt want Sid and Yuvi to become enemies over Dr Shashank.....I also hope that Yuvi an Tammz  besome good friends, jus hope that if they do it doesn't throw a spanner in the works of their respective relationships....btw Tammz looks so different in that pic