Fan Fictions

Phir milenge(Hiten Gauri ff)- Ist part

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Aryan-Ishika

Groupbie

Aryan-Ishika

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Hi friends. I am going to write a new ff on Hiten Gauri and need support from all HGTians to proceed further. There is no intro about the story or the characters because truly speaking i don't know what i am going to write . Just going to write my thoughts in the form of a story and i hope u all will like it. And for npw i am going to write the first part instead of intro. So please let me know your feed back so that i can continue further. Thanks a lot in advanceTongue

Edited by Aryan-Ishika - 14 October 2009 at 3:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

topsyturvy23princessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phir milenge(Hiten Gauri ff)- Ist part" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aryan-Ishika

Groupbie

Aryan-Ishika

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Phir Milenge-Ist part

"Thud, thud thud" the sound of rain drops dripping on the roof of the bogey drew her attention towards the first rain of the season as the train just left the Bombay VT station.

",Wow, the first rain of the season" she muttered under her breath and started adjusting her luggage under the side berth of AC 3 tier.

She had always liked the side berth as she does not like to sacrifice her privacy even in traveling . It was her preference to get a side berth if possible and this time she was lucky enough to get one. After making all the necessary adjustments, she drew the certain of the berth to maintain her privacy and became comfortable on the berth stretching her legs straight and received utmost comfort. Taking a novel out of her handbag , she started looking outside the glass window. The light breeze accompanying the light bristles of rain was making the scene and atmosphere delightfully amazing and beautiful. It looked like the earth is welcoming the rains opening her arms just to make her body fully wet and satisfied after bearing all those heavy and indecent torture  the hot summer gave her. Totally engrossed into the nature's beauty, she puts on her spects and started to ruffle the pages of her novel. Although she was trying to read the novel, her mind was actually filled with the memories of her house accompanied by the happiness and joy of returning back to her house after a long time. It has been 3 months since she had not been to her house and it was the longest duration she had ever spent away from her house, thanks to her busy sessional schedule and her final semester. But now , her exams are over and now she was completely free to enjoy all the moments she had lost being away from her house. She was really excited when Sunita chachi informed her of Sree's getting engaged and then married this week She was super excited and thanked god for getting this moment after facing her final semesters. Sree was her cousin who was two older than her and they both were really close to each other. 

",Time flew away so fast." She thought while recollecting all her past memories  . It looked like a matter of yesterday when they both used to fight on small matters , mostly on the toys. She had always liked what Sree used to like and this gives birth to the fight most of the times. Both the mothers, of Sree i.e, Sunita Chachi and her mom , tries their  best to resolve the dispute and at last , Sunita chachi manages to make her win over Sree with her usual dialogue to Sree ", You are older. You have to be more sincere while dealing with your younger sister." These dialogues make Sree giving her claims and to surrender in front of her. Whenever her mother tries to scold her for her childish behaviour , Sunita chahchi manages to save her . In other words, Sunita chachi was the main cause in spoiling her and that's why she is the one who is the one who is most close to her even than her own parents. ",Lol , looks like Sree has to pay a big price for being the eldest among the two.", thinking this , a smile appeared on her beautiful lips .

At the same time , the train announced it's arrival on the next station by lowering it's speed which diverted which pulled her out of thoughts and she again focused her attention outside the glass attention . She looked at the name of the stations. So two more stations to go, before one of her friends could board the train. Getting her reminder in her mind, she was once again lost in her thought, this time for her college. However, it was true that she always missed her home whenever she was in her college, it was due to her friend circle that she managed to enjoy her college life to the core. Her friends forms an insepearable part of her life . Although her friend circle was not very vast, but in her small group of friends , all were equally supportive and caring. And in her friend circle, she was most closed to Veena.  Veena, another delhite like her, was almost like her in nature and her approach towards life. Because of their similarities in their POV's and hobbies, they were teased as long lost twin sisters. It was not like that she was not close to her other friends. She was equally close to all her friends, but Veena was the most close as like Sunita chachi in her home. Today she is too happy  as she is going back to her home, but along with this happiness, somewhere in the corner of her heart, there lies a pinch of getting away from her friend circle. Too bad, she will definitely miss all of them. The happiness, the closeness, the enjoyable moments thay all shared , she will definitely miss all of them.

", Wait a minute."  She thought. ", Why am I thinking like this?" She questioned herself. ", Where they all are going?", She questioned herself again. ", Veena is coming with me to Delhi. Neerja and Dhani promised they will definitely come on the wedding day, by any means possible. Now only Shruti is left, so I will try my best to ensure her presence on wedding day ". Thinking that, her frowning face again got lit up by the ray of hope and happiness. Now the only problem that remains for the day, is the problem regarding Veena's birth. As Veena was not confident whether she was going to leave for Delhi or not, there was a gap of two days between the day on which Veena booked her ticket and the day she ensured her reservation. Luckily, both of their berths were in the same coach and so Veena's berth can be exchanged for the side one over her birth. And even if the things didn't materialize, they both will be in the same coach atleast. Relaxing a bit again, she noticed the reducing speed of the train and the beginning of platform made her aware about the arrival of the next station.

", Not bad.". She thought. ", Now only 45 minutes away from Veena's station". Thinking that, she felt the need of having a tea at the station. It was only 5.30 in the evening, but due to heavy rainfall, it looked like as if the chords of the clocks are going to struck 9 PM. The weather was perfect for a hot tea, so she got up from her berth and headed towards the gate. As she came down at the platform, she dashed into someone. Someone who was approaching the train in a hurry. Totally unaware of the happenings, she loosed her balance and was about to fall down when a strong hand comes and wraps around her waist to provide her support and prevent her from falling down.

Edited by Aryan-Ishika - 14 October 2009 at 3:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

topsyturvy23princessunara

nikita_ght

Goldie

nikita_ght

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 10:29am | IP Logged
nice ff aryan-ishika but why dont u complete"ff kasauti mohabbat kii".i really like it a lot

Aryan-Ishika

Groupbie

Aryan-Ishika

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 7:47am | IP Logged
As she maintained her balance, she found a pair of eyes deeply looking into hers. Totally spellbound by the unexpected sweet little accident, both of them were unable to utter a word. His hand was still around his waist and he was totally unaware of that. The loud voice of a tea seller pulled them out of their thoughts and they both came out of their respective positions immediately.
He(trying to break the ice): Are you OK?
She: Ya... sort of.
He(in an apologetic manner): I am really sorry. I shudn't have hurried.
She: It's ok. I think  i messed around too.
They both gave each other an", i understand" nod. He smiled and passed by her side and made his way into the same compartment. She gave him a full fledged look from top to bottom. Wearing a checked red and white short shirt  with blue denim jeans and a light brown suade jacket with a big guitar on his left shoulder along with a baggage on his right provided him a different look from the others.
", He must be a music lover". She thought and made her way to the tea stall.
As she came back to her berth just 2 minutes before the train starts leaving the platform, she found the upper birth occupied by someone's luggage. She found the luggage familiar and found him sitting with a group of his friends probably. Friends because they all were chatting so happily and sound familier with their talks. He was sitting hugging tightly his guitar with both his knees and hands.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top