Suggestions / Comments

Secret Clubs - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Sabrina, you should give your number as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dramaholic- thumbnail
@: Gossip Girl - Who told you that DT members can't post in other forums? We can post in the same way and in the same style of other members. I do my job for my sections and it ends there, I too have access to I-F in the same way you do..

and may i ask just ask you directly.. who are you? As far i know , i've never ever commuincated with you so why are you analysing my post in so much detail? lol haha

Your traslations make me laugh, please do send me the website link in which you get such awesome translations! =D

B.d.w ..whats the point of this topic? I don't see anything happening.. Why don't you PM a Admin and ask for a "secret club"
-dramaholic- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gossip Girl

Sabrina, you should give your number as well.

Aww thats soo humouress.. Sorry 2 pop the bubble.. its 999 in my country =D😆

Let me just say: The only reason i offered a MSN chat was because., you guys think PMs are not private anymore  LOOOL! ⭐️
Edited by DramaholicVibes - 14 years ago
sabrinaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DramaholicVibes

It rocks to se you guys here while i'm online ;)

Lets stay online for a bit right? ;p Hmm, we'll try, we have lives, sorry!

What makes you think that there is bashing against YOU in VB Section? Proof? UGHHHH, yea, let us in the VS and we'll give em to you.

LOL why would i want to stick up for the mods? Hahaha that is HILAROUS. I'm a person who holds my own opinons and says it how it is ;p YEA RIGHT. It's just a mere coincidence that everything you say is in favour of the Mods or something they would say.

Don't you know you can set your scrapbook 2 private ? Duh See, i'm not an I-F genius and I actually don't have time to look into all these useless "inventinos." DUHH, some people have a life and choose not to have it revolve around I-F. And plus, DT can see it anyways.

Really do you think we should get direct to the point? Yes, that's what I've said, right?
Well i'd be happy to be direct and sort this problem on MSN  Ummmm, I'd rather not give you my email address or have yours. No interest, sorry. And no, let's discuss this here. Although, Sanya's email is: [email protected]
PM me and we'll talk on PM or Msn :P

sabrinaa. thumbnail
Ummmmm, this topic's here because this is the Comments and Suggestions Section, and as far as I can see, it's a suggestion.

Thanks GG, I think I might have to.
sabrinaa. thumbnail
Edited by sabrinaa. - 14 years ago
-dramaholic- thumbnail
Well DTs can't see them.
Its only people on your buddy list who can view them so ye, if a DT is being able to see them then its something new 2 me =|

Seriously, i so love your sense of humor, the email ID is jookes!
Yep i didn't really want to give you my email ID either, i just thought we should open a few cans of worms .. But you know how it is ... This is a "public forum" so people watch us right? :)

LOL OMG did you just accuse me of trying to defend the Mods all the time? haha thats the BIGGEST BLOOPER ever - Atleast i have the guts to actually come face to face and make this post and actually reply here // did any other DT reply? and that too in this casual freindly tone? lol
@DB: I never said DT members can't post in other forums. Um. I had a question for you as well who are you to ask me that question?

In answer to your question, I am the person that was forced to start a poll with your name in the MJHT forum, since you wrote rudely to a member. It appears that you have forgotten, and even if you haven't, frankly I have the right to post to anyone's reply. Freedom of speech.

My translations do ring true, don't they?

I thought the point of this topic was more than clear.

sabrinaa. thumbnail
Well DTs can't see them.
Its only people on your buddy list who can view them so ye, if a DT is being able to see them then its something new 2 me =|

Seriously, i so love your sense of humor, the email ID is jookes! A lot of people love my sense of humour, join in!
Yep i didn't really want to give you my email ID either, i just thought we should open a few cans of worms .. But you know how it is ... This is a "public forum" so people watch us right? :) Umm, I didn't really want to talk to you in the first place but I just hadddd to reply to your post. Nah, the worms can stay in the cans ..

LOL OMG did you just accuse me of trying to defend the Mods all the time? LOL OMG I know, funny how true that is, right?! haha thats the BIGGEST BLOOPER ever - Atleast i have the guts to actually come face to face and make this post and actually reply here // did any other DT reply? and that too in this casual freindly tone? lol Listen, buddy, people have lives. And no one told you to reply in here, actually I think it'd be better if you didn't.

Lets have the Admins deal with "us troublemakers" okay? Who agrees? Because frankly if we all keep having convos with DB, then we'll get warnings and this will be locked. Kinda like the other 50 times we did this.

roxthefox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DramaholicVibes

Did somebody say Unemployed people have no life? LOL..that is really humerous, BECAUSE - I think people who have the TIME to go leak info are the biggest jokes - they don't even handle their own sections well?? May i say more =) Dearest Debojeet, aren't personal attacks, directly or indirectly against the IF COC? Then what makes YOU an exception? Very well, if you WANT to go there, then you should be the LAST person to point fingers at another moderation. Your 'handling' of certain sections is quite apparent with the frequent uproars on IF. May I say more? =)

Secret Clubs does seem like a flop idea..
I mean why don't you just use your scrapbooks to B about people ? ;;P

Suspense Suspense! ;)

EDIT: Its SUCH a shame..when you guys are online, i aint.. it would be so fun to talk one on one! :(I know, it's such a shame Debo ji. I guess you'll just have to go back to stalking us :(