Friends...Or Not.....HELP! Prob Solved....THANKSxx

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys! I am new to this section so i have a problem. Its a really confusing.....

I am really confused. Last year i became friends with this girl named Sidrah and she was like a really good friend of mine.
But then i had another friend Chanita, that i'v known since childhood and so i, Chanita and Sidrah used to hang out together and i used to have this feeling that Chanita liked Sidrah more than me. So i got jealous...i mean shes been my bff since so many years so yeah.......
Then i had this other friend named Celina and i missed her so because i missed her AND becuase Sidrah started annoying me, i used to say things that sort of made Sidrah feel as if i was comparing her to Celina and so she stopped hanging out with us and started hanging out with these other girls. Slowly Chanita joined them and i did too. Finally i confronted Sidrah on why she was avoiding me, becuase i felt terrible and she told me that she felt hurt when i "compared" her to Celina. I said sorry and i meant it. I was being stupid when i did all that. So those other girls also became friends with me but there was this 1 particular girl in that group that was really mean. Rachan was her name. I didnt get along with her well and since Sidrah had been hanging out with the group, she was attached to Rachan pretty much so the problems between me and Rachan created problems between me and Sidrah. So we'd get into a lot of fights and it became really akward being with Sidrah and her "friends".

This year we are in diff classes so we dont talk much. We were talking online when one of us ended up saying something about our friendship so we pretty much got into this argument. I then had to ask her if we were friends as it didnt seem like that. She never talked to me at school, always avoided me and was pretty rude. She said we were and she couldnt talk to me because we were in diff classes and her friends got mad when she left them to talk to me.

Apparently that was lie. There were only 2 girls in that group of friends that dont really like me. Well im only sure about one, and thats Rachan. I dont know about Ribaha. So basically Sidrah lied to me about her friends hating me.
And now we are "friends" again.

My one friend, from the group i hang out with now, found out about this and she's like "You 2 are crazy. You're fine with her now and then you will get mad at her again and wont be her friend once again."
I felt so stupid at that moment. I knew it was true but i just couldnt let go of our friendship.

Ribaha and Rachan now pass comments about me and talk about me with each other and i dont what to do.
Im not even sure if im friends with Sidrah or not and the Ribaha nd Rachan thing gets worser every time.
What do i do?

Please help!!

~Jot~
Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maan-Diwani thumbnail

Wow you poor thing this is a sticky situation, k the best advice that i can give you is sit down with all them together or individually and just ask them what's up and why they are acting the way they are and try to solve this issue rather than letting it drag on...and if they don't want to do this than they aren't good friends and you're better off without them

-Mystery- thumbnail
Well, ultimately it all boils down to what you want to do and who you consider your true friends AND who considers you her true friend.

People who lie to you and talk about you on your back can never be good friends and it's best trying not to be their friends either.

I'd say you should talk to Sidrah and clearly ask her if she wants to be friends.  Be frank with all of them and sort things out.

If nothing works out, then it's best to let them have their own group and you be with the friends who care for you.

We can't be friends with everyone sometimes... the group situations are the worst problems.

Good luck!

-Mahi
aish_punk thumbnail
Well it depends on who u want to be friends with..

i figured out that u like Sidrah..so just be friends with her...n if her friends have a prob with that..thats pretty mean..n they're not a true friends..

n u shud hang out wid ur other friend too..Chalintha or smtn u mentioned..!

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Thank you everyone! You all are so sweet and you're right. Sidrah and the others arent good friends. I'm better of without them. It will hurt but im saying goodbye to our friendship. I'v had enuf of this drama and no more of it is needed. So who cares? Everyone moves on and so will i.
They can keep their little group while i'll stick with mine.
Thank You once again! You've convinced me to do the right thing.
Group situations ARE worse. I hate them. Especially when it gets cluqish....did i spell it right? Anyways THANKS. Love u all lots!
~Jot~