bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
aww, hope he doesn't
fire_woman thumbnail

Originally posted by: bmtdluver

aww, hope he doesn't

Very very sad news ... my ShadowMan has bone cancer. Nothing can be done. Just have to make sure he is happy and comfortable. 😭😭😭
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fire_woman

Very very sad news ... my ShadowMan has bone cancer. Nothing can be done. Just have to make sure he is happy and comfortable. 😭😭😭

no..................i feel very sad for you gg di....................hope shadowman continues living a happy life for a looooooooong time
ViSu_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww, GG di that is soo sad!!
i wish your cat has a long and happy life!!
ViSu_SD thumbnail
Bhumi Di i'm sorry i hv to go now...my mommy's telling me to go sleep..hv to go somewhere in the morning...Bye bye!! Love u soo much!! Gonna miss u!! Good night and sweet dreamz!! Edited by sv_4eva - 14 years ago
canideactivate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bye Love you! Good night! Sweet dreams!! miss you!
ranbir_lekha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hello nutters  where  are  everyone
fire_woman thumbnail

aw😭 i didn't know you have a kittie............hope he recovers quickly and hurries to liick you up

Thanks choti behen! Yeah, ShadowMan's a big tuxedo kitty with huge green eyes. He didn't have his surgery today. The Vet found some indications in his bloodwork results that there's a possibility he might have cancer. 😭 So another more extensive test has to be run to determine for certain. The results for the new test take two days, so I probably won't find out anything until Monday. πŸ˜” 

aww, hope he doesn't

no..................i feel very sad for you gg di....................hope shadowman continues living a happy life for a looooooooong time

Aww, GG di that is soo sad!!

i wish your cat has a long and happy life!!

Thanks you so so much meri pyaari Radhika and Radika! 😊 ShadowMan is doing well right now. He is having a few "quiet" days here and there, but for the most part - he is still his lordly "I rule the world & don't you forget it" self. πŸ˜‰
Edited by fire_woman - 14 years ago
fire_woman thumbnail
Hey Guys! How's everyone doing? Hope all is well! πŸ€—
ViSu_SD thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_woman

Thanks you so so much meri pyaari Radhika and Radika! 😊 ShadowMan is doing well right now. He is having a few "quiet" days here and there, but for the most part - he is still his lordly "I rule the world & don't you forget it" self. πŸ˜‰

Thank god! I hope he stays well and healthy for a really long time!!!
LOL, GG Di I think u mistaked me for RadikaπŸ˜› It's me Farhana.........
So long time no talk...how r u??