Fan Fictions

mayur and sajan ff- here to help- part 14- pg86 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 91

t-mayur-sajan-j

IF-Dazzler

t-mayur-sajan-j

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur_fan

the story is brilliant,Big smileBig smileBig smile

cant wait 2 read more, Big smileBig smile
plzzzz upd8 soon & pm meSmileSmileBig smile

lots of luv,Big smileBig smile
jigiBig smileBig smile

Thanks
we will try to update soon
and thanks for ur support and encouragement

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mayur and sajan ff- here to help- part 14- pg86 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adi_gupta

IF-Dazzler

adi_gupta

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
nice promo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

t-mayur-sajan-j

adi_gupta

IF-Dazzler

adi_gupta

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
hi tanu and  jaz
 awesome part
 he like girl by her hair so sweet
i love it
 thx for pm

t-mayur-sajan-j

sanjana yadav

IF-Dazzler

sanjana yadav

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
track is wonderfull dear
srry for replying late yaar
exams r going to begin

t-mayur-sajan-j

sanjana yadav

IF-Dazzler

sanjana yadav

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 12:27am | IP Logged
its gr8 but sammy and diya
i thought gungi
well its gr8

t-mayur-sajan-j

t-mayur-sajan-j

IF-Dazzler

t-mayur-sajan-j

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjana yadav

track is wonderfull dear
srry for replying late yaar
exams r going to begin

Thanx
we r happy that u liked it
gud luck with ur exams
Smile

lucario

IF-Rockerz

lucario

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Very good parts.....read both parts.....loved it....continue soon....add me to your pm list.

t-mayur-sajan-j

t-mayur-sajan-j

IF-Dazzler

t-mayur-sajan-j

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Thx again for ur comments and ur support. If you like this part then please press the like tab. Criticism and appreciation are whole-heartedly welcome. And very sorry for the delay.

NOTE: Some of you wondered if Samrat and Dia are together. Don't worry, it's only for now. As the story moves on there would be Sajan and to Sajan fans, this part has mainly Mayur there is still some part with Samrat and Gunjan. After next few parts Sajan's story would start.

Part 3

S: hey dude

M: where are you? You were supposed to be back 3 days ago and when I called u didn't even answer the phone.

S: just chill dude, I'll be back soon.

M: when?

S: well I don't know

M: what the....

S: don't worry I've got some work so I'll be back soon. He cuts the phone before Mayank could ask anything else.

Mayank was furious and he leaves the house in anger.

N: Gunjan, I've got to go I'm in a hurry.

G: Di, eat breakfast first.

N: No Gunjan I'm going to be late. Bye.

G: bye.

Nupur left the house in a hurry and took a taxi to work.

N: Bhaiyaa, zara jaldi keejea na.

Mayank is driving at a very high speed as he is angry at Samrat. He doesn't realize that a taxi is coming in front of him and to stop the accident from happening he turns his steering wheel to the left.

BANG, WHOOOF ' Mayank had met with a major accident and was incredibly injured...

Blood was oozing out from his head.

Mayank was unconscious. He couldn't sense where he was.

Nupur could see a car coming at full speed towards the taxi. She was shocked and before something could happen the car had bashed in to huge rocks and the person who was driving had fell out from the car and was lying on the floor, and blood was flowing really badly. Nupur felt really bad and guilty.

N: Bhaiyaa, wait 1 min I'll be back.

Nupur asks the taxi driver to help her pick the person up and take him to the hospital. That person was hurt very badly.

She took him to the hospital....

Dr Sidhanth=Sid

Nurse= Nu

Nupur put the injured person's head on her shoulder and tied the blood flowing from his head with her duppatta . After that they have reached the hospital. They put the injured man on an emergency bed. Nupur followed the nurse.

N: Mam, would you like to follow me to the surgeon's office plz

N: (worried, other nurse take the man into the ward) yes

Nurse knocks on the door.

Sid: Come in!

Sid is playing crazy taxi on his computer. The nurse stares at him.  He understands and turns to Nupur

Sid: let's see the patient. You may wait here, for me to give a little glance at the patient. (Nupur nods)

After 10 minutes Sid comes back with some papers in his hand.

Sid: Who are you to the patient?

N: (hesitates) um... um... (Sid interrupts)

Sid: Ok, can you sign here plz and you can be fill this form in after I go ( handing the papers, Nupur signs them)

N: How's he? Is he alright?

Sid: Well he is in a critical position right now, so I think I should start with the surgery.

N: Doctor, plz save him

D: We will try our best

N: Thank you so much

D: But we cannot guarantee anything now, plz excuse me (leaves from there)

Nu: Mam, would you like to fill this form in the waiting room plz (Nupur nods and leaves)

The form asked about the patient details and she didn't know anything, she was just thinking what to put and in the last box it asked what she was for the patient. And there was a note:

NOTE: Only the patients relations can do all of the formalities.

She didn't know what to put then the nurse came to ask for the form but saw that nothing was written.

Nu: Mam, I need the form. I know that you are sad because of your husband's accident but to do the further surgery I need this form. And here are your husband's belongings, his wallet, mobile and clothes. I will come in five minutes and can you have the form completed.

N: actually, he is ... (thinks about what it says on the form, only relations could do these formalities, so she thought that she should just say that she is the wife and nods) Ok I will complete in 5 minutes.

After the nurse leaves, she wanted to know the persons details so she opens his wallet and see his USA visa. His name: Mayank Sharma. So she starts to fill this form and she was quite shocked on how a big business man like him was so careless.  The nurse comes back in 5 minutes and Nupur hands in the form.

Nu: don't worry, he will be fine.

Nupur was in the hospital for more than 4 hours and the doctor hadn't said anything yet so she decided that she should at least inform Gunjan where she is.

S: Hey babes

D: whos this?

S: Oh, sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Samrat the person u met in the office.

D: oh u, what is ur problem and how dare u call me (Diya was just about to hang up)

S:  wait, I just want to meet u once plz. 

D: NO

S: PLEASE!!

D: when?

S: tomorrow at 5 at Starbucks Coffee.

D: I'll be there.

Samrat was very happy that he was meeting Diya soon. Already he couldn't wait.

G: Hello di, where have you been? I have been trying to contact you from this morning and I got really worried.

N: Don't worry Gunjan, I am in the hospital (but before she continues Gunjan talked)

G: (All worried and tensed) what? Kya hua ? Are you alright di?  What happened (before she continues Nupur explained what happened and what she is doing in the hospital) Ok di, I got so worried, so when are you coming home. Hope that he gets better.

N: Yes, hope he gets better. Gunjan, don't worry, I will contact you soon, And tell you when I would get home. Take care, bye.

As soon that Nupur hang up, the nurse comes and tells her that the Doctor wanted to see her in his office so she goes accompanied by the nurse. They enter and sees the doctor with a satisfactory expression on hi s face. He tells her to sit down and after she sits.

Sid: You must be the luckiest wife in this world, (Nupur took that as positive comment that the person has been saved.) When I told you that it's really hard to save him, It was more than I said, but I didn't want to disappoint you, and your husband, Mr Mayank Shama is saved.

N: really? Thank you very much. I've been really worried. Can I go and see him plz?

Nu: (jokes) Sid let her go and see him; you don't know how worried she was when she was in the waiting room without even filling the form. (All of them smile)

Sid: Sure, Mrs Sharma, you must go and see him. But... I think that you have to leave your work and spend two whole weeks looking after him. We will arrange you a bed in the same bed. After two weeks he may be discharged, and the nurse would show you the medicines that you have to give him, and how to be careful when changing, cleaning him.

N: TWO WHOLE WEEKS! (surprised)

Sid: Yes! After all you are his wife, who would look after him (Nupur couldn't believe this, without gunjan for 2 weeks, and in the same room as a guy but she didn't want to be caught up by them for lying that she is wife)

N: Sure, I will look after him. Thank you very much and can I see him. (Sid smiles then nods. She leaves the room and enters the room that he is laid down)

She didn't know what to do, and more than that she was worried because of staying in a hospital with some stranger that she didn't know at all. She had first to contact Gunjan then any relations of this Mayank Sharma. She didn't want to just go out as the doctor might suspect that they are not related so she just stayed there and stared at the person laying in front of her and she was in her own thought. 

Nu: Ahem... Ahem...

N: Oh hi...

Nu: I have been trying to talk to you without waking up the patient but you were just staring at your husband really lovingly. Don't worry everything would be fine and God has only saved him to live with such a lovely wife. Ok I have to put an injection, if you want you may stay and watch but if not you may wait in the waiting room. After the injection we are going to shift him from the ward to a room and prepare the bed for you. (Smiled and went outside)

Thinking

N: How am I going to stay here and without Gunjan, she would be worried. Ok Nupur calm down. Don't worry, she would understand. First I have to call Gunjan then any of his relatives. So lets check who I can call (takes the mobile but because of no battery charge she couldn't do anything, so she gave up that idea and decided to call Gunjan)

Precap:

Nupur talks to Gunjan and Gunjan finally agrees. Nupur is in the room as Mayank and has to feed him. Mayank is confused.

What will happen between Mayank and Nupur? Will Diya start liking Samrat too?

Hope u like this part, if so then press the like tab and comment plz    

Thx                                                                                                                                                                    

Next update soon

TJ                     

Edited by t-mayur-sajan-j - 07 November 2009 at 8:54am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJsalma009Premeer_01freakysmile23arzzoMoNaYaRoXmannnnnn-Aiza-358674ishika_sajankirti123adi_guptamaria_awan-Humera-ShwePoo-Samira-love.mayurartirose.mnafshanafreenFragranceOfLove..Mariyam..-CreativeSoul-wind453ShafooFaria.SobtiObsession.PINK.ruky786--Mahima--sweetMonayaSanu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top