Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Bandini 13th October

Hey guys,

Sorry for such a short update, I have a fever and I am not feeling too good, so please ignore all my mistakes.

It starts with the way it ended yesterday and Maulik is told to go and get the necklace, Taru is not happy. Maulik comes with the necklace and DM tells him to show Ba. Ba compliments and says I will make Santo wear it. Taru getting more annoyed everyone else is happy. Kaddu compliments Santo. Taru is sarcastic and says shall we leave. They leave.

At Toral's house. SB is telling Toral to put on Mendhi and Toral says Khemi will do it. Khemi arrives with Arjan. They greet each other. They go to put Mendhi on. Khemi is putting Mendhi on Toral's hands.

They are leaving when DM gets a phone call. DM says meet me at some and tells Santo to go with Hiten and he leaves to go somewhere else.

DM arrives in the village, he speaks to the worker and says once this engagement happens I will get your son and Santo married. Lakshman, is the guy names. He says she is a nice girl but we have never had a husband and wife relationship. The father is like we full trust you. DM is like once the engagement is over you and Santo will get married in full pompus. DM also tells them not to tell anyone in the village. They promise not to tell anyone until he chooses to let everyone know.   

At Toral's house everyone arrives (Bapuji as well). He asks about DM. Santo replies he will be on his way. Khemi goes to speak to Santo they exchange pleasantries. Khemi says she is happy that she is getting all her rights. Santo asks if she is happy. Khemi in thought but then says yes and then tells Santo to close her eyes She gives her bangles and tells Santo that they aren't expensive but she was made them for her, and says they are red as red is her favourite colour. Santo is grateful and says these are priceless. They hug.

Hiral scene. Toral is getting Hiten to meet her friends Mona and Shilpa. They are like poor guy with all her shopping habits, they go on to say we should give Hiten cotton for his ears and tissue to wipe away his tears. Hiten starts laughing. Toral is getting annoyed and asks Hiten do I talk that much. Hiten disagrees and then goes to her friends whose friends are you. They are like we are joking and they leave.

Hiten and Toral talk. Hiten is being sarcastic and says you aren't like that and then move on to talking about the mendhi. Toral tells him Khemi has done it, she even wrote the H. Hiten is confused as Khemi doesn't know English. Toral says she taught her.

DM arrives, SB and him exchange pleasantries. Santo sees him and says he looks worried she is about to go and speak to him when Birwa comes up to her and asks her about her Mendhi. Santo compliments it and Birwa says I done it by myself and I am showing you because at your wedding I will be the one who puts Mendhi on your hands. DM overhears the conversation. They keep on looking at it.

The engagement ceremory is happening, the exchange rings. Everyone claps, they take everyone's blessings. Monghi and Nanaji are there as well. Hiten and Toral go to them. Monghi congratulates them and tells them that she has brought a rose for them and a pot for both of you. Hiten takes and says it is very nice and hugs Monghi.

Hiten and Arjan. Arjan congratulates  him. And Toral goes over to Khemi she congratulates them as well and Hiten as well. Arjan a bit upset.

In the village the workers are pushed, by Kanji. He kicks them and they are begging him to stop, he is like you will be punished on whose saying are you doing this work? Tell me. He slaps on of them and he is crying he takes his phone and calls someone, he points his gun to his head and calls DM and tells that guy to tell DM who it is they work for. He is like Kanji is innocent and he tells DM who is behind it all. DM looks straight ahead.

He goes to Virat and asks him how is it going. Virat is saying how a girl looks like chandramuki, when you getting engaged and then says another few names and then says they gain weight after the wedding. Virat is laughing at his joke. Hiten agrees. Toral argues with him and Kaddu backs her up. Virat interrupts and says now that you are engaged concentrate more on your work at least. DM is like leave it and takes him away to talk.

Toral brings up the topic again and Hiten is like you are already like that. Kaddu tries to stick up for Toral but Shanky argees with Hiten. Kaddu is like we change you for the better and Hiten disagrees. They continue arguing. Meghna ben comes and tells them to stop it, and gives them a talk about hum and tum. Kaddu and Toral don't understand.

DM and Virat, Virat is like what's wrong? DM is like there is a problem with relationships, jhe goes on about trust. Virat says I like how you never come to the point, and goes on to say I am guessing you have worked out who the real thief is at the factory, he goes on to say I thought I had fooled you when you had slapped Kanji and laughs. DM is talks in riddles saying you can't ruin me and Virat replies back saying I have come to destroy you. Virat is like I have nearly destroyed all  your contacts and link, as they all have stopped trusting you. DM says you will never improve but remember one thing until DM is alive he will not let his reputation be ruined, he trusted a snake but he knows how to remove the poison as well, he goes on to say you will have to pay for what have done, you will pay me back in double and you will ask for forgiveness from all the clients and if you don't I will remove your licence to work with diamonds for life. Virat gets a bit worried and DM is like decide fast as I have no problem in destroying you as you have broken all relations with me.

Episode Ends.

OMG What is DM doing he going to marry Santo to someone else, I hate that person he already seems evil NOOOO don't do it DM!!! Virat the culprit no surprise there and Hiten and Toral engaged!!

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanaritakayb1nduindy1979amanojkireiimvatsaahcirchhedasoujik27swarajgir***Anu***umarajagkmhaagurpreetfanbewajahArsha85Katrina82deepa911kripsyshasha74Bidaaifan09dipshitMadhulina--Princess---Jiya-Gauri22sihuIndraDagasparikhpunjabi#1soap-criticJaz1990paljayuknaik99Roarkneela226-Samira-apknfjholammoosstranger2roseGoGreen-aditi-Mallika113

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 13th October" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks Niki dear.  Get well soon.  Love you for being so dedicatedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nikita for the update. Get well soon.

I do not agree with the way DM is going about deciding what is right for Santu and what will make her happy. The least he should do is ask her if he cannot read her face and figure out her feelings for him.

Virat is back to being the rat that he is. Glad they solved that part pretty fast. I wonder how they are going to bring out the Taru-Kanji-Maulik situation out now?

nikita_88

Bidaaifan09

Bidaaifan09

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Great update nikita  hope you feel better soon. Nothing to comment about this episode except I really disappointed.

nikita_88

azadifrv

azadifrv

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
hope you will get well sooon nikita_88!!
thannks for the beautiful update

nikita_88

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks niki and get well soon...its pretty detailed one tooBig smile..

DM do you realise what are you doing??Confused

nikita_88

Jaz1990

IF-Rockerz

Jaz1990

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 update

nikita_88

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member