Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
The pinch didn't work, Krups! Still flying a hundred miles over cloud nine...
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😍  

These 2 are driving me nutssss! And this is only the beginning! What will happen further on .. when they fight and bicker more? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† At the rate they both are going .. both will pull out their hair very soon! 🀣

What do you think will be Damini's reply to Prithvi's retort about the 'dulha'? 😳
dee86 thumbnail

Sarah   Didn't they look like a married couple there? It felt like the master of the household had come to help his lady deal with the staff...

Eks oh that outfit! Missed it sooo much! Agree with everything you said. Today Dams was more Rosh's sister than Ela's daughter. Loved it!

dee86 thumbnail
Girls, will be back in a while... Want to catch the repeat!!
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: diya86

Sarah   Didn't they look like a married couple there? It felt like the master of the household had come to help his lady deal with the staff...

Eks oh that outfit! Missed it sooo much! Agree with everything you said. Today Dams was more Rosh's sister than Ela's daughter. Loved it!

diya...spot on! they did look like married couple!! hehehe but not any ordinary couple...they were fiery couple! and always will be!
and now i want to see this fiery couple to set some fireworks on fire for diwali celebration onlnmdj!!! is it too much to ask for now.....???πŸ˜‰
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haha funniest LNMDJ precap to date now! lmao they should defo have the same music in tomorrow's episode! πŸ˜†
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Eks..@ your question about Damini's reply..Maybe she'll keep the tradition of blurting out things she shouldn't be saying alive and reply, "I don't need to look for a dulha when you............"(are already there for me)πŸ˜πŸ˜†

On a serious note, maybe she won't give any answer and stay quiet, considering it got her a bit flustered when he said that line..Let's see..

Dia, Krupz..Oh, yeah..They did look like a married couple there..*swoons*

Dia..Word to what you say about master of the household coming to give his lady a hand in day-to-day chores..R.o.m.a.n.t.i.c!!

Krupz..Diwali celebrations and our fiery couple = Gold..Bring it on..
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: diya86

I agree,she looks very bubbly (especially with her eyes,cheecks and  lips) and damn cute.If she had to play Rosh characterπŸ˜‰,she would have excelled in it undoubtedly (little bit of what i have seen from YDCM),she would be Awaesome,somewhere i liked CS playing role of Damini  too.

If she was not playing Damini then there would have been no Prida for us.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by ash_cosmic - 14 years ago
dee86 thumbnail
I'm baaack! And even more in love with PriDa!

Just noticed, when Dams goes to ride Toofan, she stops for a moment with a funny look on her face. It seemed to me she was thinking about that dream ride with Pri...

Oh, and Toofan starts shying away from her, she instinctively turns to look at Pri for help... He wasn't looking at her that instant tho'...

Can these two get any more awesome?!
Edited by diya86 - 14 years ago
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ektaj

You know what I loooved about Damini today ... the fact that, despite her coconut like exterior, she actually looked and seemed like a little girl inside!! Even the way she was shouting at that BG .. was not like a businesswoman does .. or maybe I was just looking at her like a girl today! (she looked sooo cute in that outfit!)

A complete walky-talky teddy bear.πŸ˜†