Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 12th Oct Written Update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys here is 12th octor written update..i got some pm from some member for writing the update...actually i thought payal will update becz usually she writes on momday...but i think she is having problem with her net n unable to write updates for this...so i thought to write the update...becz it was the bestest epi...😳
UPDATE

Naitik asks Akshara what happened to her? y she is so upset...Akshara says u asked me to ask everyone leave so that u can party n play with ur friends.? Naitik says ya...actually Akshara dada ji won't give me permission for partying with my friend at home... Naitik further asks Akshara she likes video games or not.. Akshara makes an angry face...mohit comes n helps Naitik Akshara to take food n drinks for Naitik friend...when Akshara enters into her room she sees all the things are descended here and there…Akshara becomes very upset seeing all this…after that one of Naitik friend brings a cake for Akshara…she cuts the cake but she was not happy…Naitik friends asks Akshara to play with them…but Akshara refuses n tells them she don't know how to play this. …but Naitik friends still insisting Akshara to play with thm…Akshara gets angry n she shouts I said na I don't know how to play video games…. Y don't u all understand me…saying tht she leaves the room…all understand Akshara is upset for something…all Naitik friend says thy should leave now as its too late… all leaves…Akshara standing out side…Naitik come and asks her y she behave so rude with his friend…Akshara not replying …Naitik again asks Akshara.. she says I don't want to talk with u Naitik. Naitik asks her y she is saying this…Akshara again says she don't want to talk with him…Naitik says she have to give him reason….u have behaved so rude in front of all my friend… what happened to u Akshara… Akshara says ur asking this to me? What happened to u Naitik? All these are my fault right… Akshara continues saying today I thought nobody will be at home and we will b able to spent some good time with each other …I wanted to make this moment very special…but u think its my mistake …I thought today we will b able to know each other more.. u think all this are girls stupid ideas right??u don't know the meaning of romance…its only stupidity for u right? Such a fool I'm I thought tht … Naitik says no I'm silly… I got such a big opportunity to send some time with u but I lost it… Akshara says totally..u lost this special moment totally.. Naitik says no I haven't lost the time totally. I still have time…Akshara looks at Naitik with a happy face..

BREAK

Akshara looks at Naitik…Naitik says we have not lost the time totally right? Naitik held Akshara in his arms and took her to their room…the whole way Akshara kept saying Naitik what r u doing…pls leave me… after entering into his room Naitik locked the door.. Akshara becomes a bit scared…she says Naitik… Naitik says shhhhhhh and held her hand tightly against the door and caressed her face. Akshara starts blushing and she ran away from him … Naitik follows her…then both of them landed on the bed.. Naitik looks at Akshara lovingly…Akshara laughing… suddenly she stops laughing …after that thy had their most romantic moments…  .All the things in their room are messed up …Naitik Akshara laying on their bed…Akshara hugs Naitik… Naitik kisses Akshra's forehead n says I LOVE U… Akshara smiles n kisses on his cheek n says I love u too. hearing that Naitik gives a BIGG smile… he hugs Akshara again…

BREAK

Naitik hugs Akshara…both of them are smiling …Naitik says finally u said that magical three word… u took long time for this…but its good… we have completed our all the stage. Akshara says no…I still don't know u completely… ur life is like a mysterious book. …Naitik says hmm ur right. I too don't know u much too,…but for knowing u more we have to fight more….Akshara says no no naitk…she puts her hand on Naitik cheek… she says pls Naitik don't fight with me I don't like fighting.. Both of them hugs each other again…Naitik says ok I won't fight with u.. After all I love my wife very much…Akshara hears gayatri has reached home..she says omg Naitik all are back…let me clean the home quickly…she was abt to get up but Naitik pulls her again …he says  leave everything…now only u n me…I won't let u to go…he hugs Akshara tightly…. Gayatri comes with bhabhi ma n nandini…bhabhi becomes shocked to see the main door  open….after tht she becomes more shocked seeing the home … she calls maharaj ji..
PRECAP-
Gayatri asks Akshara y the door was open last night…she asks her somebody came or not?akshra becomes worried…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnx 4 d update!!!!!!!!!!

maisha_arba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update wellthis was the most omantic scene between them..............how can i missed it.......!!!
srkloverdiamond thumbnail
will you be updating us today as well?