Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

new promo - 13th oct - no time for romance (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

AaRtINaKsH

Goldie

AaRtINaKsH

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by _charu_

it was very romantic...may be they're creating a base for their honeymoon

thnxx 4 da update.......n i think u r right coz abhi naitik also said that do dilo ko koi saath rehne hi nahi deta......sab hamare pyaar ke dushman hai...toh this means that HM is on the way........ Big smile

Even I saw the promo.  Its looking like another romantic episode tomorrow. Day Dreaming

May be you are right that they are creating base for Naksh honeymoon.

But yeh Gayatri kyun hamesha beach mein aa jaati hai.  Angry Saara romance spoil kar diya.

Hope Naitik gets some idea and the moment doesn't get spoiled.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new promo - 13th oct - no time for romance (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

skfan

skfan

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AaRtINaKsH

Originally posted by Tafseer

it was very romantic...may be they're creating a base for their honeymoon

thnxx 4 da update.......n i think u r right coz abhi naitik also said that do dilo ko koi saath rehne hi nahi deta......sab hamare pyaar ke dushman hai...toh this means that HM is on the way........ Big smile

Even I saw the promo.  Its looking like another romantic episode tomorrow. Day Dreaming

May be you are right that they are creating base for Naksh honeymoon.

But yeh Gayatri kyun hamesha beach mein aa jaati hai.  Angry Saara romance spoil kar diya.

Hope Naitik gets some idea and the moment doesn't get spoiled.Smile

sach mai is gaytri ko to maar dega...isko samjh nai aata hai kya???AngryAngryAngry...dis stupid lady..i will kill her sumday...hope aksh ka honeymoon jaldi dikhaye...Smile..Smile...Smile...Smile

Saydie

Goldie

Saydie

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
thanks charu

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
if we connect the precap and the promo that means, Naitik went to his room secretly, Akshara went in and he locked the room & Gayitri is not aware that Naitik is inside ..that's why Akshara was scared..lets not blame Gayitri here..her son is naughtier than she can ever imagine Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

if we connect the precap and the promo that means, Naitik went to his room secretly, Akshara went in and he locked the room & Gayitri is not aware that Naitik is inside ..that's why Akshara was scared..lets not blame Gayitri here..her son is naughtier than she can ever imagine Day Dreaming

and now what will he do? hide himself somewhere in the room? ROFL

if the singhanias has invested in a bigger closer, then he could've hid in there Ouch

anu-s

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

if the singhanias has invested in a bigger closer, then he could've hid in there Ouch

well I want to see him hide in the closet ROFL...but as usual he will come up with some cutu excuse Day DreamingDay Dreaming......I just hope the room is cleaned up otherwise mummyji will get another shock of her life and we will get the infamous Gayatri stare Dead

anu-s

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
thanx charu for the update.... i hope honeymoon is on its way...

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by desertrose21

well I want to see him hide in the closet ROFL...but as usual he will come up with some cutu excuse Day DreamingDay Dreaming......I just hope the room is cleaned up otherwise mummyji will get another shock of her life and we will get the infamous Gayatri stare Dead
ROFL it will b cute if he hides in the closet...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top