Mohe Rang De

Reunion Bash cum Diwali Dhamaka:The Fun Begins (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaviechahal

WOW..........  its amazing ....
jyo thanx for wonderful tabela , it seems COZY then... hope to spend some nice time there.. ab to kranti bhi modern ho gyi hai vidya ban k tabele ki ..... bas itna hi....lol....
   at the end i must say SAB KI JAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...
and plz dont forget me to invite me on NEW YEAR party...
       byeeeee..
Gavieji so nice that u r here with us and I saw u soo lateAngryOuch...and gavie..kranti ka toh doosra janam ho gaya hai and he became vidya alsoLOL..aap kab modern avataar mein aa rahein hoEmbarrassed.plss we all r anxiously waiting for uEmbarrassed..i hope u r doing fine now..

Ranju,Skepti,pennu and everyone else..hello from me.,..was busy ..broken my left hand and typing with one handCryCryCry..Skepti..so sorry could wish u on your special day..but a belated happy birthday to uHugEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chimulipennu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reunion Bash cum Diwali Dhamaka:The Fun Begins (Page 4)" in Mohe Rang De forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ranju,Skepti,pennu and everyone else..hello from me.,..was busy ..broken my left hand and typing with one handCryCryCry..Skepti..so sorry could wish u on your special day..but a belated happy birthday to uHugEmbarrassed
Iyoooo.....Shocked
so sad... you broke your hand... thanks god that its left...
otherwise it would become more misserable...
hope you are right handed person...
get well soon dear....

Edited by pennu - 16 November 2009 at 10:39am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top