•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
All the CC Old Timers and Not So Old Timers

As you know Starry is throwing a get together party this Diwali at CC

And no social gathering is complete without some chatting and gossiping and recollecting some old memories.

So let's start chatting about anything you can recollect about CC and your friends of CC and make it a hip n happening Diwali at Chit Chat

Have a wonderful Diwali
Happy Diwali to All

hey happy diwali to everybody from me Sumra :D

n ah, the CC times. how fun they had been. even though i hadn't joined CC at the most active of times but when I had joined in, it had still been fun.

Soumya, remember our dhaba? lmao u know probably y. haha

love,
sum
Originally posted by Shazia_haya

hey happy diwali to everybody from me Sumra :D

n ah, the CC times. how fun they had been. even though i hadn't joined CC at the most active of times but when I had joined in, it had still been fun.

Soumya, remember our dhaba? lmao u know probably y. haha

love,
sum

Happy Diwali to you too Shaz.
But why are you laughing so hard Shaz. 😛 Bechari Star ko kitne offers promise kiye, ek bhi nahi mila usse.
😆
wow! wonderful fireworks souro...

vaise cc memories are many but i remember the april fool prank the most....the one played by me,gracy and pinky..lol we simply rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!
miss those days...it was soo much fun with everyone here...

n yes sumra i too remember the dhaba.. all u and souro did was give false promises...but who cares...as long as i got my money..😉 
though i wonder wat happend to that dhaba now...maybe we can use that on halloween as it mus have become a haunted dhaba.. 🤣
May the festival  bring joy and prosperity in your life, happy diwali to everybody

Just chill n Njoy

Vinu nair
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

n yes sumra i too remember the dhaba.. all u and souro did was give false promises...but who cares...as long as i got my money..😉
You can thank me for that money. Sum was initially planning to buy your dhaba for 500 HKD. 😆 Woh bhi sochne ke baad, nahi toh ussne 100 HKD ki plan banayi thi. 🤣

though i wonder wat happend to that dhaba now...maybe we can use that on halloween as it mus have become a haunted dhaba.. 🤣
What!!! You calling my dhaba bhoot bangla?? 😡 Waise you're welcome to throw your halloween party there. Kuchh toh business milega yeh recession ke time mein. 😛
Happy Diwali to you too Vinu

Wah kya topic post kiya hai Souro... maana pare ka tumhe... mere saath MSN pe chatting karte karte talent aa gaya hai 😉 hehe

Jokes aside... reely a gr8 topic... deserve a round of applause for tht 👏 lol

Ab kya mention karoo... 🤔 ab itna kuch idhar hua hai ke brain main sab kuch wrestling kar raha hai hehe... I will recollect some moments and definitely post here

As for now:

Happy Diwali Everyone!