Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

souro

souro

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Hi All the CC Old Timers and Not So Old Timers

As you know Starry is throwing a get together party this Diwali at CC

And no social gathering is complete without some chatting and gossiping and recollecting some old memories.

So let's start chatting about anything you can recollect about CC and your friends of CC and make it a hip n happening Diwali at Chit Chat
Fireworks
Have a wonderful Diwali
Happy Diwali to All

Fireworks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dreamy_Girl-Vinzy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC Diwali Party" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged
hey happy diwali to everybody from me Sumra :D

n ah, the CC times. how fun they had been. even though i hadn't joined CC at the most active of times but when I had joined in, it had still been fun.

Soumya, remember our dhaba? lmao u know probably y. haha

love,
sum

souro

souro

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazia_haya

hey happy diwali to everybody from me Sumra :D

n ah, the CC times. how fun they had been. even though i hadn't joined CC at the most active of times but when I had joined in, it had still been fun.

Soumya, remember our dhaba? lmao u know probably y. haha

love,
sum

Happy Diwali to you too Shaz.
But why are you laughing so hard Shaz. Tongue Bechari Star ko kitne offers promise kiye, ek bhi nahi mila usse.
LOL

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 2:45am | IP Logged
wow! wonderful fireworks souro...

vaise cc memories are many but i remember the april fool prank the most....the one played by me,gracy and pinky..lol we simply rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!
miss those days...it was soo much fun with everyone here...

n yes sumra i too remember the dhaba.. all u and souro did was give false promises...but who cares...as long as i got my money..Wink 
though i wonder wat happend to that dhaba now...maybe we can use that on halloween as it mus have become a haunted dhaba.. ROFL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 5:32am | IP Logged
May the festival  bring joy and prosperity in your life, happy diwali to everybody

Just chill n Njoy

Vinu nair

souro

souro

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

n yes sumra i too remember the dhaba.. all u and souro did was give false promises...but who cares...as long as i got my money..Wink
You can thank me for that money. Approve Sum was initially planning to buy your dhaba for 500 HKD. LOL Woh bhi sochne ke baad, nahi toh ussne 100 HKD ki plan banayi thi. ROFL

though i wonder wat happend to that dhaba now...maybe we can use that on halloween as it mus have become a haunted dhaba.. ROFL
What!!! You calling my dhaba bhoot bangla?? Angry Waise you're welcome to throw your halloween party there. Kuchh toh business milega yeh recession ke time mein. Tongue

souro

souro

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Happy Diwali to you too Vinu

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Wah kya topic post kiya hai Souro... maana pare ka tumhe... mere saath MSN pe chatting karte karte talent aa gaya hai Wink hehe

Jokes aside... reely a gr8 topic... deserve a round of applause for tht Clap lol

Ab kya mention karoo... Ermm ab itna kuch idhar hua hai ke brain main sab kuch wrestling kar raha hai hehe... I will recollect some moments and definitely post here

As for now:

Happy Diwali Everyone!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top