Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

My 1000th post...Finally!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

instantkhichdi

Goldie

instantkhichdi

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Finally...by posting this, I am going to become a goldie!!
It has been so long since I have 900+ posts but the counter was hardly increasing..
So many people banned me in "I ban you game" at  'forum games' forum giving the reason that I am near becoming a goldie...'tomnjerry2'(my dear TJ bhai), a friend whom I met in tellybuzz section has 17,000+ posts although he joined IF on 17th feb 2009!
In a conversation he questioned me that when I am actually becoming a goldie...I replied that the day TOM CAT will catch JERRY MOUSE, I will become a goldie...i.e. never...! Being a goldie didnt sound cool as it appears to be a pet dogs name! And I always thought to stop posting when I reach post count of 999! dekhne mein kitna achha lagtaa hai..9..9..9. Par ab itna dhyaan kaaun deta hai..so finally breaking the 999 tag..here I enter 1000+ tag.

Chalo....TOM to kabhi JERRY ko nahi pakdegaa..same way we had also thought that the new leelaa  cannot say Aye Aaaieee.... so instead of tom catching jerry condition, I posted this few days after the episode when the new leela said Aye Aaaaieeee...did anyone notice that??

Edited by instantkhichdi - 13 October 2009 at 4:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.LoveLaughLive-aditi-ruky786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My 1000th post...Finally!" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JayVed

Goldie

JayVed

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Hi Instant Khichdi!!

I appreciate your excitement since I too crossed 1000 and became Goldie few days back!!! I don't know when IF gifts powers to members like moderators, viewbie etc, I really would like to become one and make this BBB forum more active. If any moderators is reading this then please grant me some powers and then I will show you how to make the forum more entertaining!

Regarding Leela bhabhi, I did notice her saying aaayy ayeeee..I think she is alright..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

instantkhichdi

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Hello to both big b's and congratulations to both of youHugKeep rocking IF the same way!Star

P.S.- Jayved bro pleej check the link below:-
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1173833
there are a few more links in that thread under recently asked questions which might help youSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

instantkhichdi

instantkhichdi

Goldie

instantkhichdi

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 4:21am | IP Logged
yes....I knew the conditions....Its difficult to become a member of non-ladder group as you have to fulfill conditions for a long period of time.
@JayVed.....yes...her aye ayeee is alright..... did you notice 1 small benefit of becoming a goldie?? A goldie's inbox  has 1000 pm storage space, unlike a senior member who has 500.

LoveLaughLive

IF-Rockerz

LoveLaughLive

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
hello congratz you became a goldie mujhy bht bhot intizar tha ab goldie hon tou if rocker bana ka hai :)

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 1:19am | IP Logged
congo shongo ji

Post Reply New Post

Go to top