Debate Mansion

Good Dreams Bad Dreams (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 12:17am | IP Logged
My dreams are vivid full color. I have heard some people dream in B&W only. I think there is supposed to be psychological symbolism in that.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good Dreams Bad Dreams (Page 9)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karandel_2008

In any case, never say 'yes' that easily Evil Smile. People dont seem to value other people who are too nice. Similarly, nobody values things that are free or easy to get.

Unfortunately I'm one of those people that finds it hard to say no. I always agree to things out of courtesy. Its annoying.

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Talking about dreams, is it just me or the dreams appear to have faded colors. They may also be black and white. This seems to be similar for the memories. Even though when you think of a color then it always appears as well.

From what I remember, my dreams are always faded as well. Hmm, lack of an imagination maybe.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Some stuff on B&W vs Color dreams

http://www.selfhelpmagazine.com/article/color-dream

http://www.dreammoods.com/reference/faq.htm#blacknwhite

Most people claim to dream B&W or faded colors. I'm like the few freaks of nature who seems to have very vividly colored dreams and recalls all colors.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Unfortunately I'm one of those people that finds it hard to say no. I always agree to things out of courtesy. Its annoying.

Oh man tell me about the inability to say no. Its going to be the death of me someday.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Talking about dreams, is it just me or the dreams appear to have faded colors. They may also be black and white. This seems to be similar for the memories. Even though when you think of a color then it always appears as well.

From what I remember, my dreams are always faded as well. Hmm, lack of an imagination maybe.
Ah these days even my thoughts are in strong colours, sometimes when I think of certain food I feel I can almost taste them.
We should take note of dreams that are very clear and in strong sharp colours and 3 dimentional.LOL They could be some sort of vison.

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 12:44am | IP Logged

The reason could be the sensitivity to colors. If I remember correctly then our eyes are more sensitive to luminosity than compared to colors. After that it depends on how our memories are stored in the brain.

Possibly if someone gives more attention to colors then the color details will be stored as memories, that in turn might make the dreams having vivid colors.

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Oh man tell me about the inability to say no. Its going to be the death of me someday.

I have the same problem even when I think that those, who say no often, are respected more by others.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top