Debate Mansion

   

Good Dreams Bad Dreams (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006

Posts: 20237

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*


Hey. Disapprove My Monday conversations are usually "the weekend was too short." and "don't talk to me, its monday, and i'm really pissed off." LOL


Aapka gussa aur death glare be hamein pyara lagein. Can I hold your books and bag for you and carry it to class?


Hehe. LOL Actually sure, why not? On days that I have my 6lb laptop with me along with a textbook or something, I always say I wish I had a boyfriend who'd carry my books for me. LOL



Arrey then find one yaar. Its just carrying books na. Madison to H-Town is a very long commute for carrying books. Want me to carry your shopping too? And your handbag when you need to use the little girls room? LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good Dreams Bad Dreams (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Joined: 15 September 2007

Posts: 22665

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*


Hey. Disapprove My Monday conversations are usually "the weekend was too short." and "don't talk to me, its monday, and i'm really pissed off." LOL


Aapka gussa aur death glare be hamein pyara lagein. Can I hold your books and bag for you and carry it to class?


Hehe. LOL Actually sure, why not? On days that I have my 6lb laptop with me along with a textbook or something, I always say I wish I had a boyfriend who'd carry my books for me. LOL



Arrey then find one yaar. Its just carrying books na. Madison to H-Town is a very long commute for carrying books. Want me to carry your shopping too? And your handbag when you need to use the little girls room? LOL


Lols, no I don't need anyone to carry my handbag. That is silly. And I can carry my own shopping, because I wholeheartedly believe in the shop-until-you-drop theory. LOL Boyfriend? Yeah right, who in their right mind would willingly want to put up with me? LOL

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006

Posts: 20237

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*


Lols, no I don't need anyone to carry my handbag. That is silly. And I can carry my own shopping, because I wholeheartedly believe in the shop-until-you-drop theory. LOL Boyfriend? Yeah right, who in their right mind would willingly want to put up with me? LOL


I'm sure there is a blue eyed blonde boy waiting for your 'yes' out there. People say they don't have minds. So right ya wrong ka sawal hi nahin uthta.

Good you hold your own shopping. The other day I discovered that I'm the worst shopping companion. Girls can pick out entire matching outfits faster than I can choose one pair of jeans. I finally was forced to pick one or risk being brutally massacred at the mall.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Joined: 03 December 2005

Posts: 26770

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I don't remember the last time when I had a dream.Its been far too long, I see nothing, I just pass out on my bed at night, and wake up the sound of my alarm roaring every morning. And I like it that way. :)
 
Loan pe dream chahiye tho bolo......!! But interest ke saath vaapas dhena padega!!Wink


I don't take loans, abhi itna bhi bura waqt nahi aaya hai. -- Mohtarma credit card bi use  karte nahe kya!! LOLWinkAaj kal sub Interest ke ooper chaltha hey mere dost.......Big smileAur Middle East mein rehte ho, itna bhi nahi pata ke interest is haram. Wink---LOL...use 'Bismillah' word sub halal hota hey.....Big smileand hope u know that  American Express bank middle east main bi hey....Smile

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006

Posts: 20237

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
The Chippewa tribe believe in dreamcatchers. They are like handcrafted mobiles. The design is said to filter out bad dreams so children receive only pleasant dreams. Many adults also use dreamcatchers to cut stress at the end of the day and have pleasant dreams.

http://www.native-languages.org/dreamcatchers.htm

_DrEaM_

IF-Rockerz

_DrEaM_

Joined: 11 August 2009

Posts: 5010

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

The Chippewa tribe believe in dreamcatchers. They are like handcrafted mobiles. The design is said to filter out bad dreams so children receive only pleasant dreams. Many adults also use dreamcatchers to cut stress at the end of the day and have pleasant dreams.

http://www.native-languages.org/dreamcatchers.htm


I saw lots of those in Toronto and most people have it at home and it's pretty expensive Confused

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Joined: 09 December 2008

Posts: 5756

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*


Lols, no I don't need anyone to carry my handbag. That is silly. And I can carry my own shopping, because I wholeheartedly believe in the shop-until-you-drop theory. LOL Boyfriend? Yeah right, who in their right mind would willingly want to put up with me? LOL


I'm sure there is a blue eyed blonde boy waiting for your 'yes' out there. People say they don't have minds. So right ya wrong ka sawal hi nahin uthta.

Good you hold your own shopping. The other day I discovered that I'm the worst shopping companion. Girls can pick out entire matching outfits faster than I can choose one pair of jeans. I finally was forced to pick one or risk being brutally massacred at the mall.


In any case, never say 'yes' that easily Evil Smile. People dont seem to value other people who are too nice. Similarly, nobody values things that are free or easy to get.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mindbender

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Joined: 09 December 2008

Posts: 5756

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Talking about dreams, is it just me or the dreams appear to have faded colors. They may also be black and white. This seems to be similar for the memories. Even though when you think of a color then it always appears as well.


Edited by karandel_2008 - 25 October 2009 at 12:21am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
FGF - Feel Good Factor

2 3 4

Summer3 24 1443 12 November 2009 at 5:40am
By Summer3
a mini research on dreams{clarrification} Mrs.Fr.. 3 538 22 September 2006 at 5:27am
By Mrs.Fr..
goals and dreams Traveller 7 379 12 December 2005 at 2:49pm
By sowmyaa
Marriage dreams when fails !!! sadashivan 0 524 13 July 2005 at 2:45am
By sadashivan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.