India-Forums

Good Dreams Bad Dreams (Page 7)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

Originally posted by crazy_sunny

at times i get that dream too of waking up, brushing , eating etc & going to school but am woken up by my mom only to realise I m still in my bed & having to do all over again ..

LOL Having such dreams is great- you can always say - i make my dreams come true.LOL

Coming to my  case - i wish i could remember all of my night dreams as well as my daydreams. LOL
Cloddy Bhai  Sapno ki rani ka kabhi bhoolna nahin.
Forget the other kuris.LOL

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I don't remember the last time when I had a dream.Its been far too long, I see nothing, I just pass out on my bed at night, and wake up the sound of my alarm roaring every morning. And I like it that way. :)

Loan pe dream chahiye tho bolo......!! But interest ke saath vaapas dhena padega!!Wink

I don't take loans, abhi itna bhi bura waqt nahi aaya hai. Aur Middle East mein rehte ho, itna bhi nahi pata ke interest is haram. Wink
return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
If you do not see dreams your REM cycle is not complete. That means you are either waking up before your REM or immediately after REM before it can be processed. You need to start completing your REM cycle.
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

If you do not see dreams your REM cycle is not complete. That means you are either waking up before your REM or immediately after REM before it can be processed. You need to start completing your REM cycle.

I slept for TEN hours last night. Its embarrassing actually. LOL But shows you how much I've been lacking all week. Anyways, I slept like I'd passed out. It was nice.
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I can imagine Ajnu's Monday morning conversations going - about her exciting weekend.

Dude, I like totally passed out Friday night. Its sick man, I aint even kidding. Passed out like a rock ten hours straight. Friday night was totally brutal. But you know, you don't have a night like that all the time/ I don't think I knew what the heck I was doing by the end of it. I just can't wait to be done with all this, I'm not even 21 and I am all colleged out.

Such excitement from orgo finals. LOL
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

I can imagine Ajnu's Monday morning conversations going - about her exciting weekend.

Dude, I like totally passed out Friday night. Its sick man, I aint even kidding. Passed out like a rock ten hours straight. Friday night was totally brutal. But you know, you don't have a night like that all the time/ I don't think I knew what the heck I was doing by the end of it. I just can't wait to be done with all this, I'm not even 21 and I am all colleged out.

Such excitement from orgo finals. LOL

Hey. Disapprove My Monday conversations are usually "the weekend was too short." and "don't talk to me, its monday, and i'm really pissed off." LOL
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Hey. Disapprove My Monday conversations are usually "the weekend was too short." and "don't talk to me, its monday, and i'm really pissed off." LOL

Aapka gussa aur death glare be hamein pyara lagein. Can I hold your books and bag for you and carry it to class?

Edited by return_to_hades - 24 October 2009 at 2:06pm
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Aapka gussa aur death glare be hamein pyara lagein. Can I hold your books and bag for you and carry it to class?

Hehe. LOL Actually sure, why not? On days that I have my 6lb laptop with me along with a textbook or something, I always say I wish I had a boyfriend who'd carry my books for me. LOL

Actually, I have a theory for that as well. The sole purpose of having a boyfriend is so he'll carry your books for you and the sole purpose of a husband is to have someone at home who'll kill roaches or any other creepy crawly things that appears in the house for you. And that is why, I do plan on getting married one day. Because I'm terrified of anything that's alive and not human. I start freakin' out if there's a moth in the house. LOL

Go to top