Good Dreams Bad Dreams (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

one of my recurring NM is trying to reach the exam hall on time, searching for my roll no on the seating plan, trying to finish the paper b4 the bell rings... Unhappy
Ah I always used to go to the exam halls very early, if possible an hour earlier at least, so never had that fever. Used to try to get a very good sleep before the exams as everything depends on the couple of hours we sit down for the tests. I also planned to finish half an hour before the given time.LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good Dreams Bad Dreams (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
I don't remember the last time when I had a dream. Its been far too long, I see nothing, I just pass out on my bed at night, and wake up the sound of my alarm roaring every morning. And I like it that way. :)

_DrEaM_

IF-Rockerz

_DrEaM_

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Had a weird dream like I have to catch flight at 8 am and I was awake at 7 only!! I was like panicing badly .... eventually I realised I didn't even pack my luggage ... lol....then I wake up in real and I jump out of bed to pack stuff...and after like 5 mins only I realise it was a Dream!! and I am back to reality - sleep again LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I don't remember the last time when I had a dream. Its been far too long, I see nothing, I just pass out on my bed at night, and wake up the sound of my alarm roaring every morning. And I like it that way. :)
Hmm either you are a deep sleeper or you do not over eat. Over eating causes a lot of dreams I think.LOL
How I wish I could conquer sleep.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _DrEaM_

Had a weird dream like I have to catch flight at 8 am and I was awake at 7 only!! I was like panicing badly .... eventually I realised I didn't even pack my luggage ... lol....then I wake up in real and I jump out of bed to pack stuff...and after like 5 mins only I realise it was a Dream!! and I am back to reality - sleep again LOL
could be a sign of stress or that you rush too much.LOL
I once had a tricky dream. I dreamt I had woken up and changed and gone to work.

Edited by Summer3 - 24 October 2009 at 1:35am

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I don't remember the last time when I had a dream.Its been far too long, I see nothing, I just pass out on my bed at night, and wake up the sound of my alarm roaring every morning. And I like it that way. :)

Loan pe dream chahiye tho bolo......!! But interest ke saath vaapas dhena padega!!Wink

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 3:03am | IP Logged
at times i get that dream too of waking up, brushing , eating etc & going to school but am woken up by my mom only to realise I m still in my bed & having to do all over again ..

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

at times i get that dream too of waking up, brushing , eating etc & going to school but am woken up by my mom only to realise I m still in my bed & having to do all over again ..

LOL Having such dreams is great- you can always say - i make my dreams come true.LOL

Coming to my  case - i wish i could remember all of my night dreams as well as my daydreams. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top