Good Dreams Bad Dreams (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

How wud U interpret a dream at dawn about giant colacasia plants with upright bright leaves growing abundantly & bathed in light though in a dark basement area Ermm

I think it is a lovely dream of happiness, luck and blessings.

H Giant Colacasia by chanrajesq.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good Dreams Bad Dreams (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Wow thats wunderful Dancing

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

Wow thats wunderful Dancing
You deserve it for being so nice.Smile

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 8:26am | IP Logged
thats sweet of u Hug

karandel_2008

IF-Rockerz

karandel_2008

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
You know that you come too often to DM when you see DM in your dreams Tongue

It happened 2 times to me and that too recently.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

casper2

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
I think worst dreams I have had are when I worked at Wal-Mart. My most recurring nightmare was that I would check out customers all day with no lunch or break. Then at closing time at 11 PM the customers just would not leave and I was stuck there till daybreak.

To fix that I transferred to the service desk and derived evil pleasure in saying no to people. Ever bitched out at the cashier who turned down your return? Well keep it coming, I loved feeding off all that negative energy. Its amazingly rejuvenating. Especially when after all their bitching you flash a big silly grin and say enthusiastically - you have a WONDERFUL day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I think worst dreams I have had are when I worked at Wal-Mart. My most recurring nightmare was that I would check out customers all day with no lunch or break. Then at closing time at 11 PM the customers just would not leave and I was stuck there till daybreak.

To fix that I transferred to the service desk and derived evil pleasure in saying no to people. Ever bitched out at the cashier who turned down your return? Well keep it coming, I loved feeding off all that negative energy. Its amazingly rejuvenating. Especially when after all their bitching you flash a big silly grin and say enthusiastically - you have a WONDERFUL day.

Oh the poor consumers who tried to return the goods after keeping them for a year.Shocked

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 8:40am | IP Logged
one of my recurring NM is trying to reach the exam hall on time, searching for my roll no on the seating plan, trying to finish the paper b4 the bell rings... Unhappy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top