Debate Mansion

Good Dreams Bad Dreams (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
I believe in the old Indian saying, "Dreams dreamt at dawn come true." But the problem is, I don't know if my dreams occurred at dawn.LOL

Anyhow, I do believe in dream symbolism, and whenever I remember some dreams, I try to find the symbolic meaning of them. I'm very superstitious.Blushing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good Dreams Bad Dreams (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

I believe in the old Indian saying, "Dreams dreamt at dawn come true." But the problem is, I don't know if my dreams occurred at dawn.LOL

Anyhow, I do believe in dream symbolism, and whenever I remember some dreams, I try to find the symbolic meaning of them. I'm very superstitious.Blushing
Yes I take note of my dawn dreams too. I can easily tell when the dreams occurred.
Often dreams at dawn or the early hours of the morning are pretty nice dreams.
I had one such significant dream which was more like a vision as the dream was more real than real life and in very strong colurs with sharp images, it was most uplifting.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Summer3

- being with someone only to find out they have transformed into the mouth of Sarlacc.Betrayal by someone trusted (I blame this on too many repeated viewings of Return of the Jedi, and japanimation)
Ah that sounds logical enoughLOL

About flying I notice that if we think too deeply or medidate or keep repeating mantras or prayers before sleeping, we get the flying sensation too.

Or they can just think awesome like RTH. 90% of my dreams involve me flying or that flying sensation. I just pedal my legs and up up and away. LOL
Yes you have been thinking very deeply, sometimes the intensity of thoughts may detach our casual bodies from the gross bodies and send us to Hades.LOL

Shikhoo

IF-Rockerz

Shikhoo

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shikhoo

i agree with dream^^

i never had a dream which had a slight relationship with reality...

they r usually mix of my conscious and unconscious fears...
as my didi is going to susraal soon, i have constent mind trouble of loosing her...
so i dream that i went to space with her and she got lost...i'm running everywhere..calling her name...
more horrible flavour of them is that she is suck in elevator and i'm not able to free her from there....etcetc...

and i prey every morning..nothing shud come true..

and when i'm happy then...
no dream...my mind is too peacefull then for any kind of dream.
Yes this is often the case, our hidden fears and anxieties portrayed in our dreams. Sometimes we worry too much and are too sad as a result of which we may not be able to sleep. A little prayer may help in such cases.

ya right...
that's y we have a tradition of wishing elders before going to sleep..
never.."gud night moma" but  "jai mata di" or " jai shree Ram'Wink

Moderator's Note:

Remove fron the 3rd to 5th letter of this member;s id to form a word meaning the left over letters form a word . find a topic with that word to get your key

Edited by priya.nair - 14 December 2009 at 12:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tomnjerry2

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 7:54am | IP Logged

i agree with dream^^

i never had a dream which had a slight relationship with reality...

they r usually mix of my conscious and unconscious fears...
as my didi is going to susraal soon, i have constent mind trouble of loosing her...
so i dream that i went to space with her and she got lost...i'm running everywhere..calling her name...
more horrible flavour of them is that she is suck in elevator and i'm not able to free her from there....etcetc...

and i prey every morning..nothing shud come true..

and when i'm happy then...
no dream...my mind is too peacefull then for any kind of dream.
Yes this is often the case, our hidden fears and anxieties portrayed in our dreams. Sometimes we worry too much and are too sad as a result of which we may not be able to sleep. A little prayer may help in such cases.

ya right...
that's y we have a tradition of wishing elders before going to sleep..
never.."gud night moma" but  "jai mata di" or " jai shree Ram'Wink
An old sleep prayer, since then it has been altered and changed in many ways:

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep;

If I should die before I wake,
I pray the lord my soul to take.

chashmish97

IF-Rockerz

chashmish97

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 8:01am | IP Logged
For me some of the dreams turn out real!...Sometimes we get the feelin'-De ja voos.... I prefer good dreams....sometimes they mean nothing to me...
x

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..TatianaMJ_SD

For me some of the dreams turn out real!...Sometimes we get the feelin'-De ja voos.... I prefer good dreams....sometimes they mean nothing to me...
x

yes Good Dreams are better. Good thoughts produce good dreams I think.

One of the best attitudes would be accept whatever comes our way as a blessing.
If dreams warn us of something bad then we have to be careful about things.

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged
How wud U interpret a dream at dawn about giant colacasia plants with upright bright leaves growing abundantly & bathed in light though in a dark basement area Ermm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top