Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Interesting. dream interpretations.

eg;

nakedintro
"I'm Naked!"

So you are going about your normal routine - going to work, waiting for the bus, or just walking down the street - when you suddenly realize that you are stark naked. Dreaming that you are completely or partially naked is very common. Nudity symbolizes a variety of things depending on your real life situation.

Becoming mortified at the realization that you are naked in public, reflects your vulnerability or feelings of shamefulness. You may be hiding something and are afraid that others can see right through you. Metaphorically, clothes are a means of concealment. Depending on the type of clothes you wear, you can hide your identity or be someone else. But without them, everything is hanging out for all to see. You are exposed and left without any defenses. Thus your naked dream may be telling you that you are trying to be something that you really are not. Or you are fearful of being ridiculed and disgraced. Such anxieties are elevated especially in situations where you are trying to impress others. Perhaps you are in a new work environment or in a new relationship. You may be expressing fears or apprehension in revealing your true feelings in such situations.

Nudity also symbolizes being caught off guard. Finding yourself naked at work or in a classroom, suggests that you are unprepared for a project at work or school. You may be unprepared in making a well informed decision. With all eyes on you, you fear that some flaw will be brought to public attention. You fear that people will see through your true self and you will be exposed as a fraud or a phony.

Often times, when you realize that you are naked in your dream, no one else seems to notice. Everyone else in the dream is going about their business without giving a second look at your nakedness. If this happens in your dream, then it implies that your fears are unfounded; no one will notice except you. You may be magnifying the situation and making an issue of nothing.

If you dream that you are proud of your nakedness and show no embarrassment or shame, then it symbolizes your unrestricted freedom. You have nothing to hide and are proud of who you are. The dream is about a new sense of honesty, openness, and a carefree nature. Perhaps you are trying to get to the 'bare facts'. Alternatively, the dream may be telling you that you are drawing the wrong kind of attention to yourself. You want to get noticed, but are going about it the wrong way.

Edited by Summer3 - 13 October 2009 at 8:49pm
_DrEaM_ IF-Rockerz
_DrEaM_
_DrEaM_

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 8:43am | IP Logged
^ Erm interesting...but i have never dream that..
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _DrEaM_

^ Erm interesting...but i have never dream that..
Well if u see various animals u can check it too.

But if you see a snake then check this:

Snake To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you.  Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. Alternatively, the snake may be seen as phallic and thus symbolize temptation, dangerous and forbidden sexuality. If you are afraid of the snake, then it signifies your fears of sex, intimacy or commitment. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent healing, transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes.  To see the skin of a snake in your dream, represents protection from illnesses.   To dream that you are eating a live snake, indicates that you are looking for intimacy or sexual fulfillment. Your life is lacking sensuality and passion. If you vomit or throw up the snake, then it may mean that you are overcompensating for something that is lacking in your life. You may be rushing into something. TOP

**See The Meaning In Action: "Two Snakes",  "Snakes Everywhere!"  & "Raining Snakes"

return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
I have whacko dreams.

What does the dream book say about like say

- flying
- Pet T-rexes & raptors
- broken teeth
- tornadoes (This has become a recurring dream recently, I dream of tornadoes in Bombay. Tornadoes in my fantasy kingdom. But no tragedy because I brave it all and save the day like a Hollywood movie)
- Islands inhabited by cursed anthropomorphic tiger people who apparently are devotees of Lord Ram. (This was a recurring teenage dream)
- Giant squids kidnapping people of the coast of Ireland
- being with someone only to find out they have transformed into the mouth of Sarlacc.

baz786 IF-Sizzlerz
baz786
baz786

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
good dreams and bad dreams are one thing

but all i know is that the majority of the time i dream about stuff i was thinking about before going to sleep or about something related to something i had seen on tv

recently ive had no dreams at all though
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I have whacko dreams.

What does the dream book say about like say

- flyingA high flyer
- Pet T-rexes & raptorsyou were a caveman in your previous life
- broken teeth reflection of a psychological concern, failure to brush teeth/consumption of sweets
- tornadoes (This has become a recurring dream recently, I dream of tornadoes in Bombay. Tornadoes in my fantasy kingdom. But no tragedy because I brave it all and save the day like a Hollywood movie)Love of action and adventure
- Islands inhabited by cursed anthropomorphic tiger people who apparently are devotees of Lord Ram. (This was a recurring teenage dream)recollection of past lives
- Giant squids kidnapping people of the coast of IrelandLove of sea food, deep longing
- being with someone only to find out they have transformed into the mouth of Sarlacc.Betrayal by someone trusted 

Ah no dream book needed.LOL
Your have an active body and a more active mind that travel far and wide into the unknown.
sometimes it goes too far back into your previous lives in different worlds too.
Pet T rexes.LOL
About flying I notice that if we think too deeply or medidate or keep repeating mantras or prayers before sleeping, we get the flying sensation too.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by baz786

good dreams and bad dreams are one thing

but all i know is that the majority of the time i dream about stuff i was thinking about before going to sleep or about something related to something i had seen on tv

recently ive had no dreams at all though
No dream is not so goodLOL lack of imagination. Joking, no dream could be a nice deep sleep.
In sleep we lose awareness. We should try and hang  on to the awareness it is said. But I have always failed too.
return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by Summer3

- being with someone only to find out they have transformed into the mouth of Sarlacc.Betrayal by someone trusted (I blame this on too many repeated viewings of Return of the Jedi, and japanimation)

About flying I notice that if we think too deeply or medidate or keep repeating mantras or prayers before sleeping, we get the flying sensation too.

Or they can just think awesome like RTH. 90% of my dreams involve me flying or that flying sensation. I just pedal my legs and up up and away. LOL

Edited by return_to_hades - 13 October 2009 at 7:48pm

Go to top