Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

   

Good Dreams Bad Dreams (Page 2)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007
Posts: 44280

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shikhoo

i agree with dream^^

 
i never had a dream which had a slight relationship with reality...
 
they r usually mix of my conscious and unconscious fears...
as my didi is going to susraal soon, i have constent mind trouble of loosing her...
so i dream that i went to space with her and she got lost...i'm running everywhere..calling her name...
more horrible flavour of them is that she is suck in elevator and i'm not able to free her from there....etcetc...
 
and i prey every morning..nothing shud come true..
 
and when i'm happy then...
no dream...my mind is too peacefull then for any kind of dream.
Yes this is often the case, our hidden fears and anxieties portrayed in our dreams. Sometimes we worry too much and are too sad as a result of which we may not be able to sleep. A little prayer may help in such cases.
 
_DrEaM_ IF-Rockerz
_DrEaM_
_DrEaM_

Joined: 11 August 2009
Posts: 5010

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 7:21am | IP Logged
^ haha summer ji...you know sometimes if you don't try to think about them or even dunno about them....they still come into your dream lol...i had such experience once....someone within family but i didn't know much about...
_DrEaM_ IF-Rockerz
_DrEaM_
_DrEaM_

Joined: 11 August 2009
Posts: 5010

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Shikhoo dear please do not worry i am sure your sister will be happy after marriage and she will lead a joyful life. Pray for her and all will be good. I will pray for her too Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007
Posts: 44280

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _DrEaM_

^ haha summer ji...you know sometimes if you don't try to think about them or even dunno about them....they still come into your dream lol...i had such experience once....someone within family but i didn't know much about...
yes sometimes before the soul goes away for a long while they may want to say good bye.
That I think is completely okay.
At certain times they may suddenly appear again.LOL
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007
Posts: 44280

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _DrEaM_

Shikhoo dear please do not worry i am sure your sister will be happy after marriage and she will lead a joyful life. Pray for her and all will be good. I will pray for her too Smile
yes pray for the best. Strong attachments are sometimes not easy to give up. Fear and anxiety is very common.
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Joined: 03 December 2005
Posts: 27084

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Dream girl, dream girl, dream girl, dream girl
kisi shaayar ki Ghazal, dream girl
kisi jheel kaa kanval, dream girl
kabhi to milegi, kahin to milegi,
aaj nahin to kal, dream girl...

simTi gulaaboN mein, lipTi hijaaboN mein  
saaNsoN mein aati hai, bheegi sharaaboN mein
paas rahti hai vo pal do pal, kaun? dream girl...

jab dekhti hai vo, main poochh looNgaa to  
shabnam, ghaTaa, chaaNdni ban jaate hain dostoN
rang roop hai vo leti badal, hey, dream girl...
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007
Posts: 44280

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Dream girl, dream girl, dream girl, dream girl
kisi shaayar ki Ghazal, dream girl
kisi jheel kaa kanval, dream girl
kabhi to milegi, kahin to milegi,
aaj nahin to kal, dream girl...

simTi gulaaboN mein, lipTi hijaaboN mein  
saaNsoN mein aati hai, bheegi sharaaboN mein
paas rahti hai vo pal do pal, kaun? dream girl...

jab dekhti hai vo, main poochh looNgaa to  
shabnam, ghaTaa, chaaNdni ban jaate hain dostoN
rang roop hai vo leti badal, hey, dream girl...
 
ye padkar maine bhi ek  sapna dekha ClapClapLOL
_DrEaM_ IF-Rockerz
_DrEaM_
_DrEaM_

Joined: 11 August 2009
Posts: 5010

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged
^ dream girl ahhan!!

thank god i am a baby girl lol LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FGF - Feel Good Factor

2 3 4

Author: Summer3   Replies: 24   Views: 1667

Summer3 24 1667 12 November 2009 at 5:40am by Summer3
a mini research on dreams{clarrification}

Author: Mrs.Fr..   Replies: 3   Views: 595

Mrs.Fr.. 3 595 22 September 2006 at 5:27am by Mrs.Fr..
goals and dreams

Author: Traveller   Replies: 7   Views: 415

Traveller 7 415 12 December 2005 at 2:49pm by sowmyaa
Marriage dreams when fails !!!

Author: sadashivan   Replies: 0   Views: 561

sadashivan 0 561 13 July 2005 at 2:45am by sadashivan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index