Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
I can imagine Ajnu's Monday morning conversations going - about her exciting weekend.

Dude, I like totally passed out Friday night. Its sick man, I aint even kidding. Passed out like a rock ten hours straight. Friday night was totally brutal. But you know, you don't have a night like that all the time/ I don't think I knew what the heck I was doing by the end of it. I just can't wait to be done with all this, I'm not even 21 and I am all colleged out.

Such excitement from orgo finals. πŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I can imagine Ajnu's Monday morning conversations going - about her exciting weekend.

Dude, I like totally passed out Friday night. Its sick man, I aint even kidding. Passed out like a rock ten hours straight. Friday night was totally brutal. But you know, you don't have a night like that all the time/ I don't think I knew what the heck I was doing by the end of it. I just can't wait to be done with all this, I'm not even 21 and I am all colleged out.

Such excitement from orgo finals. πŸ˜†

Hey. πŸ˜’ My Monday conversations are usually "the weekend was too short." and "don't talk to me, its monday, and i'm really pissed off." πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Hey. πŸ˜’ My Monday conversations are usually "the weekend was too short." and "don't talk to me, its monday, and i'm really pissed off." πŸ˜†

Aapka gussa aur death glare be hamein pyara lagein. Can I hold your books and bag for you and carry it to class?
Edited by return_to_hades - 14 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Aapka gussa aur death glare be hamein pyara lagein. Can I hold your books and bag for you and carry it to class?

Hehe. πŸ˜† Actually sure, why not? On days that I have my 6lb laptop with me along with a textbook or something, I always say I wish I had a boyfriend who'd carry my books for me. πŸ˜†

Actually, I have a theory for that as well. The sole purpose of having a boyfriend is so he'll carry your books for you and the sole purpose of a husband is to have someone at home who'll kill roaches or any other creepy crawly things that appears in the house for you. And that is why, I do plan on getting married one day. Because I'm terrified of anything that's alive and not human. I start freakin' out if there's a moth in the house. πŸ˜†

Hehe. πŸ˜† Actually sure, why not? On days that I have my 6lb laptop with me along with a textbook or something, I always say I wish I had a boyfriend who'd carry my books for me. πŸ˜†

Arrey then find one yaar. Its just carrying books na. Madison to H-Town is a very long commute for carrying books. Want me to carry your shopping too? And your handbag when you need to use the little girls room? πŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Arrey then find one yaar. Its just carrying books na. Madison to H-Town is a very long commute for carrying books. Want me to carry your shopping too? And your handbag when you need to use the little girls room? πŸ˜†

Lols, no I don't need anyone to carry my handbag. That is silly. And I can carry my own shopping, because I wholeheartedly believe in the shop-until-you-drop theory. πŸ˜† Boyfriend? Yeah right, who in their right mind would willingly want to put up with me? πŸ˜†

Lols, no I don't need anyone to carry my handbag. That is silly. And I can carry my own shopping, because I wholeheartedly believe in the shop-until-you-drop theory. πŸ˜† Boyfriend? Yeah right, who in their right mind would willingly want to put up with me? πŸ˜†

I'm sure there is a blue eyed blonde boy waiting for your 'yes' out there. People say they don't have minds. So right ya wrong ka sawal hi nahin uthta.

Good you hold your own shopping. The other day I discovered that I'm the worst shopping companion. Girls can pick out entire matching outfits faster than I can choose one pair of jeans. I finally was forced to pick one or risk being brutally massacred at the mall.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I don't take loans, abhi itna bhi bura waqt nahi aaya hai. -- Mohtarma credit card bi use  karte nahe kya!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Aaj kal sub Interest ke ooper chaltha hey mere dost.......πŸ˜ƒAur Middle East mein rehte ho, itna bhi nahi pata ke interest is haram. πŸ˜‰---πŸ˜†...use 'Bismillah' word sub halal hota hey.....πŸ˜ƒand hope u know that  American Express bank middle east main bi hey....😊

The Chippewa tribe believe in dreamcatchers. They are like handcrafted mobiles. The design is said to filter out bad dreams so children receive only pleasant dreams. Many adults also use dreamcatchers to cut stress at the end of the day and have pleasant dreams.

http://www.native-languages.org/dreamcatchers.htm
_DrEaM_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The Chippewa tribe believe in dreamcatchers. They are like handcrafted mobiles. The design is said to filter out bad dreams so children receive only pleasant dreams. Many adults also use dreamcatchers to cut stress at the end of the day and have pleasant dreams.

http://www.native-languages.org/dreamcatchers.htm

I saw lots of those in Toronto and most people have it at home and it's pretty expensive πŸ˜•