Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ..TatianaMJ_SD

For me some of the dreams turn out real!...Sometimes we get the feelin'-De ja voos.... I prefer good dreams....sometimes they mean nothing to me...

x

yes Good Dreams are better. Good thoughts produce good dreams I think.

One of the best attitudes would be accept whatever comes our way as a blessing.
If dreams warn us of something bad then we have to be careful about things.
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
How wud U interpret a dream at dawn about giant colacasia plants with upright bright leaves growing abundantly & bathed in light though in a dark basement area 🤔
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angie.4u

How wud U interpret a dream at dawn about giant colacasia plants with upright bright leaves growing abundantly & bathed in light though in a dark basement area 🤔

I think it is a lovely dream of happiness, luck and blessings.

H Giant Colacasia by chanrajesq.
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angie.4u

Wow thats wunderful

You deserve it for being so nice.😊
karandel_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You know that you come too often to DM when you see DM in your dreams 😛

It happened 2 times to me and that too recently.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think worst dreams I have had are when I worked at Wal-Mart. My most recurring nightmare was that I would check out customers all day with no lunch or break. Then at closing time at 11 PM the customers just would not leave and I was stuck there till daybreak.

To fix that I transferred to the service desk and derived evil pleasure in saying no to people. Ever bitched out at the cashier who turned down your return? Well keep it coming, I loved feeding off all that negative energy. Its amazingly rejuvenating. Especially when after all their bitching you flash a big silly grin and say enthusiastically - you have a WONDERFUL day.
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I think worst dreams I have had are when I worked at Wal-Mart. My most recurring nightmare was that I would check out customers all day with no lunch or break. Then at closing time at 11 PM the customers just would not leave and I was stuck there till daybreak.

To fix that I transferred to the service desk and derived evil pleasure in saying no to people. Ever bitched out at the cashier who turned down your return? Well keep it coming, I loved feeding off all that negative energy. Its amazingly rejuvenating. Especially when after all their bitching you flash a big silly grin and say enthusiastically - you have a WONDERFUL day.

Oh the poor consumers who tried to return the goods after keeping them for a year.😲
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
one of my recurring NM is trying to reach the exam hall on time, searching for my roll no on the seating plan, trying to finish the paper b4 the bell rings... 😔
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_sunny

one of my recurring NM is trying to reach the exam hall on time, searching for my roll no on the seating plan, trying to finish the paper b4 the bell rings... 😔

Ah I always used to go to the exam halls very early, if possible an hour earlier at least, so never had that fever. Used to try to get a very good sleep before the exams as everything depends on the couple of hours we sit down for the tests. I also planned to finish half an hour before the given time.😆
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't remember the last time when I had a dream. Its been far too long, I see nothing, I just pass out on my bed at night, and wake up the sound of my alarm roaring every morning. And I like it that way. :)