Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
good dreams and bad dreams are one thing

but all i know is that the majority of the time i dream about stuff i was thinking about before going to sleep or about something related to something i had seen on tv

recently ive had no dreams at all though
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I have whacko dreams.

What does the dream book say about like say

- flyingA high flyer
- Pet T-rexes & raptorsyou were a caveman in your previous life
- broken teeth reflection of a psychological concern, failure to brush teeth/consumption of sweets
- tornadoes (This has become a recurring dream recently, I dream of tornadoes in Bombay. Tornadoes in my fantasy kingdom. But no tragedy because I brave it all and save the day like a Hollywood movie)Love of action and adventure
- Islands inhabited by cursed anthropomorphic tiger people who apparently are devotees of Lord Ram. (This was a recurring teenage dream)recollection of past lives
- Giant squids kidnapping people of the coast of IrelandLove of sea food, deep longing
- being with someone only to find out they have transformed into the mouth of Sarlacc.Betrayal by someone trusted 

Ah no dream book needed.πŸ˜†
Your have an active body and a more active mind that travel far and wide into the unknown.
sometimes it goes too far back into your previous lives in different worlds too.
Pet T rexes.πŸ˜†
About flying I notice that if we think too deeply or medidate or keep repeating mantras or prayers before sleeping, we get the flying sensation too.

Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: baz786

good dreams and bad dreams are one thing

but all i know is that the majority of the time i dream about stuff i was thinking about before going to sleep or about something related to something i had seen on tv

recently ive had no dreams at all though

No dream is not so goodπŸ˜† lack of imagination. Joking, no dream could be a nice deep sleep.
In sleep we lose awareness. We should try and hang  on to the awareness it is said. But I have always failed too.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Summer3

About flying I notice that if we think too deeply or medidate or keep repeating mantras or prayers before sleeping, we get the flying sensation too.

Or they can just think awesome like RTH. 90% of my dreams involve me flying or that flying sensation. I just pedal my legs and up up and away. πŸ˜†

Edited by return_to_hades - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I believe in the old Indian saying, "Dreams dreamt at dawn come true." But the problem is, I don't know if my dreams occurred at dawn.πŸ˜†

Anyhow, I do believe in dream symbolism, and whenever I remember some dreams, I try to find the symbolic meaning of them. I'm very superstitious.☺️
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

I believe in the old Indian saying, "Dreams dreamt at dawn come true." But the problem is, I don't know if my dreams occurred at dawn.πŸ˜†

Anyhow, I do believe in dream symbolism, and whenever I remember some dreams, I try to find the symbolic meaning of them. I'm very superstitious.☺️

Yes I take note of my dawn dreams too. I can easily tell when the dreams occurred.
Often dreams at dawn or the early hours of the morning are pretty nice dreams.
I had one such significant dream which was more like a vision as the dream was more real than real life and in very strong colurs with sharp images, it was most uplifting.
Summer3 thumbnail
Shikhoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Yes this is often the case, our hidden fears and anxieties portrayed in our dreams. Sometimes we worry too much and are too sad as a result of which we may not be able to sleep. A little prayer may help in such cases.

ya right...
that's y we have a tradition of wishing elders before going to sleep..
never.."gud night moma" but  "jai mata di" or " jai shree Ram'πŸ˜‰

Moderator's Note:

Remove fron the 3rd to 5th letter of this member;s id to form a word meaning the left over letters form a word . find a topic with that word to get your key

Edited by priya.nair - 14 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shikhoo

ya right...
that's y we have a tradition of wishing elders before going to sleep..
never.."gud night moma" but  "jai mata di" or " jai shree Ram'πŸ˜‰

An old sleep prayer, since then it has been altered and changed in many ways:

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep;

If I should die before I wake,
I pray the lord my soul to take.

chashmish97 thumbnail
For me some of the dreams turn out real!...Sometimes we get the feelin'-De ja voos.... I prefer good dreams....sometimes they mean nothing to me...
x