Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Do dreams mean anything to you or are you one of those that completely see nothing, hear nothing and become nothing? 

What is your good dream and bad dream?
Some dreams are prophetic and some horror and some sensual resulting from consuming too much mutton. Some can be holy dreams too.LOL
Certain dreams are so clear and real that they can be classified as visions.
A friend told me that he is always flying in his dreams and  always visits a certain beautiful place.

This website offers some suggestions and answers
Have fun.Smile

Edited by Summer3 - 13 October 2009 at 7:37pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good Dreams Bad Dreams" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Well. I just had a bad dream at around 4ish so I got up and swicthed  my lappie on and started listning to buddah bar. To me Its something unpleasant, I don't see ghosts or whteva, but people either about to kill me or making strange moevements that'll harm me. Good dreams don't exist for me, prehaps Ive never had one. Im a victim of bad dreams. Shit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Now a days no dreams.Confused..I dont know why..LOL.so I start thinking the reality as my dreamWink....Personaly I like reality.....a reality which is far more golden and far more beautiful than the dream ........

Two weeks before I got dream ...am falling from somewhere.....morning dheka tho....am lying in floor....I think it was a real dream..WinkMind is nothing but dreams and dreams n dreams..... dreams of the past, dreams of the future, dreams of how things should be, dreams of great ambitions, achievements...... Dreams and desires, that is the stuff mind is made of. ....But it surrounds you like a China Wall. And because of it the fish remains unaware of the ocean.Big smile

Summer3

_DrEaM_

IF-Rockerz

_DrEaM_

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 5:56am | IP Logged
dreams????erm....you mean dreams????....eh ok it's not me then lol LOL it's dreams not dream Embarrassed....well i dunno if i am good or bad yea....

but jokes apart....none of the dreams ever come true....however dreams are related to our life to a large extend...whenever i am falling ill i will see a certain dream, when i am in tension those days i see another dream, so on....

i know some people do not see particular dreams for several times but some like me do see them at times and wonder what the dream implies as it's appearing often....

sometimes there are dreams where we got no clear start and end of it...it's like cutting of from different movie screen and sticking them together to put on a show....maybe this moment you are in a war site and next you are a kid playing in the playground....it's all not related and meaningless somehow....

i also had dreams where i wanted to get out of it so so so badly but never succeed!!...those are like horrible ones.....

I tend to remember my nightmares but not good dreams .... is it common with everyone or just me??

do you remember good ones or bad ones?

Summer3

Shikhoo

IF-Rockerz

Shikhoo

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 6:48am | IP Logged

i agree with dream^^

i never had a dream which had a slight relationship with reality...

they r usually mix of my conscious and unconscious fears...
as my didi is going to susraal soon, i have constent mind trouble of loosing her...
so i dream that i went to space with her and she got lost...i'm running everywhere..calling her name...
more horrible flavour of them is that she is suck in elevator and i'm not able to free her from there....etcetc...

and i prey every morning..nothing shud come true..

and when i'm happy then...
no dream...my mind is too peacefull then for any kind of dream.

Edited by Shikhoo - 13 October 2009 at 6:49am

Summer3

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pink_lashes

Well. I just had a bad dream at around 4ish so I got up and swicthed  my lappie on and started listning to buddah bar. To me Its something unpleasant, I don't see ghosts or whteva, but people either about to kill me or making strange moevements that'll harm me. Good dreams don't exist for me, prehaps Ive never had one. Im a victim of bad dreams. Shit.
pink_lashespink_lashespink_lashes

That is terrible. But even your avi is scaryLOL
Sometimes if we are suffering from tension and pressure we do get horror dreams.
Sometimes dreams arise from the movies and TV series we watch.
Watching SRGMP can also cause horror dreams.LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Now a days no dreams.Confused..I dont know why..LOL.so I start thinking the reality as my dreamWink....Personaly I like reality.....a reality which is far more golden and far more beautiful than the dream ........

Two weeks before I got dream ...am falling from somewhere.....morning dheka tho....am lying in floor....I think it was a real dream..WinkMind is nothing but dreams and dreams n dreams..... dreams of the past, dreams of the future, dreams of how things should be, dreams of great ambitions, achievements...... Dreams and desires, that is the stuff mind is made of. ....But it surrounds you like a China Wall. And because of it the fish remains unaware of the ocean.Big smile

yes too many dreams. Reality is a more stable dream created by the Dream Master.LOL
Mind is said to be made up of thoughts and desires and dreams too.
A trained mind can project whatever it thinks of in so called "real' world. But it takes too long to do this and not many have such concentration. Still something to chew upon.
Talking of past , present n future we are advised to live in the present the "now" real time. Then again all these are supposed to be happening at the same time in the same space; a bid hard to digest and comprehend for most of us. Best is sometimes to get away from all distracting thoughts and be at peace I Believe.LOLLOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _DrEaM_

dreams????erm....you mean dreams????....eh ok it's not me then lol LOL it's dreams not dream Embarrassed....well i dunno if i am good or bad yea....

but jokes apart....none of the dreams ever come true....however dreams are related to our life to a large extend...whenever i am falling ill i will see a certain dream, when i am in tension those days i see another dream, so on....

i know some people do not see particular dreams for several times but some like me do see them at times and wonder what the dream implies as it's appearing often....

sometimes there are dreams where we got no clear start and end of it...it's like cutting of from different movie screen and sticking them together to put on a show....maybe this moment you are in a war site and next you are a kid playing in the playground....it's all not related and meaningless somehow....

i also had dreams where i wanted to get out of it so so so badly but never succeed!!...those are like horrible ones.....

I tend to remember my nightmares but not good dreams .... is it common with everyone or just me??

do you remember good ones or bad ones?
Hello Dream ji.Smile yes bad health and tension causes bad dreams as we are feeling unwell too. Our dreams do reflect our thoughts and ambitions too.
So dreams are sad and we see the person whom we miss the most. I such situation we could be mentally connected and at times we see relatives and friends who are long gone.
I try not to think such thoughts as I do not want to get a "visit" from them.LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top